MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

Hangover is getting slightly better. Although I'm so tired. And ache. In bed watching Just Friends - bit of Ryan Reynolds to make me feel better.

And one of these.

image-3008682853.jpg

3 syns for a gorgeous little choc fix. No idea what's for dinner today. I really fancy a donner kebab with chilli sauce. Have been craving one for WEEKS and the craving is so bad today.

Sounds like a good night was had! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Look minks....I think I've conquered the omelette! Synful mind, used a tbsp of oil as somehow we ran out of frylight :( xx

Attachments

• image-658824964.jpg
    image-658824964.jpg
    671.4 KB · Views: 66
xJoanneJJx said:
Look minks....I think I've conquered the omelette! Synful mind, used a tbsp of oil as somehow we ran out of frylight :( xx

I do believe that that my friend, is a proper tasty looking omelette. How did it taste? I could so do with one of them right now. Shame about the frylight though, isn't it a b!tch when that happens? Xx

Kebab craving hasn't gone - it won't until I satisfy the crave, hence why I have had it for a couple of months now!

Dinner is currently in the oven. Doing roasted BNS, parsnip, brussels, asparagus and garlic, with LM red onion and rosemary sausages. Little bit of gravy on it too. I guess I could call it a red day and have another HexA and B. Apart from my sandwich earlier and the bunny I've not had anything else. I could so eat another bacon sandwich. It was dead bloody tasty. Best sandwich I've had in ages. The cheese slice and touch of brown sauce worked a treat.

C'mon dinner I'm starving!!!

Minkx why don't you make your own donner kebab, it is dead easy. I hav made a couple of times and thoroughly enjoyed it. Let me know if you'd like the recipe.

I've made the kebab before and I know it's lush but it's just not the same!

Ooh jel of your roast Jo, I must do one next weekend. What did you have?

Here is tonight's offerings. All roasted. All in one pan. And I was able to munch 5 massive cloves of roasted sweet delicious garlic. Yep, still love the stuff.

Pre gravy.

image-1138827434.jpg

Avec gravy.
image-4140783148.jpg

Now to tuck in. Yay!!

missemma said:
I love garlic, my flat mate thinks I stink the house out but its SO GOOD!

I have been known to roast a whole bulb before. Just so freaking good. When it's all soft and brown and getting caramelised.... Drool! Mash it up and stir through pasta or into mashed potato. Or just eat on it's own. AMAZING!!

Glad I'm not the only one :) xx

I do believe that that my friend, is a proper tasty looking omelette. How did it taste? I could so do with one of them right now. Shame about the frylight though, isn't it a b!tch when that happens? Xx

It was pretty darn good even if i say so myself :D Must nip out and replenish my fry light stocks! xx

I have been known to roast a whole bulb before. Just so freaking good. When it's all soft and brown and getting caramelised.... Drool! Mash it up and stir through pasta or into mashed potato. Or just eat on it's own. AMAZING!!

Glad I'm not the only one :) xx

Yummy, you're making me feel hungry just thinking about it. I literally put garlic in everything, potato salad with garlic is my favourite or like you said stirred through pasta. I'm a fan of gherkins too, pasta, garlic & gherkins, my poor boyfriend & flatmate hehe ;)

Back