MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

Nope. No pudding tonight. Don't feel hungry or even want it now tbh.

Had a lovely piping hot shower - literally just stood under the hot spray until my skin was bright pink. Moisturised from top to bottom, in my fluffy dressing gown and curled up on the sofa with The Boy.

Starting to feel very 'heavy' with relaxation and it's great. Think I'm going to sleep vert well tonight. And the sugar in the pudding would only make me awake and alert and I don't need that.

Day in the normal office tomorrow so lie in till 6:30 yay! Best change my alarm while I remember ay?

emma_partington27 said:
Well done on completing your first success express day hun :) ur gunna b in for a fab loss next week xx them ciabattas sound lush wat they called again? Cud munch on one ov those with cheese n garlic yum yum

Even if I get a 'normal' loss I'll be happy to e honest. The upping of superfree is so good for you health wise and for your skin/hair/nails. My skin has been really dry so hoping that all this goodness gets me back glowing :)

The ciabattas are Dietary Special ciabatta. Pack of 4 and they are 50g a roll. I got mine in tesco for £1.89? They weren't with the normal rolls but more with the health foods - they are gluten and wheat free, low in fat and high in fibre (hence why a HexB!). Perfect little size to have as garlic bread or as a 'special indulgent' roll, like mine was this morning ;) xx

Hi Hun, shame about the gain but looks like it's going, going, gone!

When I bloat in my cycle I have found that the more water I drink the less bloated I get. It def makes my skin less dry too. But I need to be veeeery close to a loo!

Have a good day tomorrow; I'm off to Brighton and a date with Gary Barlow ;-) xxxx

GinMummy said:
Hi Hun, shame about the gain but looks like it's going, going, gone!

When I bloat in my cycle I have found that the more water I drink the less bloated I get. It def makes my skin less dry too. But I need to be veeeery close to a loo!

Have a good day tomorrow; I'm off to Brighton and a date with Gary Barlow ;-) xxxx

Oooh another one going to see Mr B! How exciting!!

I've well upped my water in take and must admit - I did feel less bloated yesterday but boy did I visit the loo at least a dozen times in the day - they nearly ran out of loo roll!!

Have a fab time sweetie xxx

Today is day 2 of success express, woo! Not really planned for it though because I was meant to last night and I got all caught up in showering and chilling - oops!

Breakfast - 35g coco shreddies, 1/2 syn vanilla yogurt, banana

Lunch - think I need to pick me up some salad or microwave veg from tesco on my way into the office.

Dinner - LM sausages, asparagus Parmesan 'fries', mashed swede and carrot, and possibly some lovely type of veg like sprouting broccoli.

Last edited:
Been to tesco, got mango and melon for lunch, nom! Plus a pink and White for 2.5 syns. Oh and a square of lindt wasabi chocolate (need to check syns).

Dinner has changed slightly in that i'm going to do Harissa chicken rather than sausages. Veg will be the asparagus Parmesan fries, mashed swede and carrot, and garlic griddled miniature leeks, possibly some mushrooms there too. Nomalicious!!

Food sounds sooo good!! :drool: minus the asparagus mind, it really is one of my hates! xx

xJoanneJJx said:
Food sounds sooo good!! :drool: minus the asparagus mind, it really is one of my hates! xx

I never used to like it but now, there is a new found love for them. Really nice roasted, so many people boil them to a squidgy, stringy mess. That's when it's gross :D

Actually cannot wait for my dinner tonight, too excited!

All our systems are down at work so I'm completely bored and just drinking my way through my body weight of water. Might have a pink and White. Once I've paid ANOTHER visit to the loo!

charleybabes said:
ooo your parmazan fries sound gorgeous... how do you make them???

I do it with asparagus but I guess you could do with potato as proper fries? So simple though, roll asparagus in egg White, making sure all excess is off before rolling in grated parmesan. Bake it the oven for 20 mins, turning occasionally, until golden brown. Voila! Xx

Been to tesco, got mango and melon for lunch, nom! Plus a pink and White for 2.5 syns. Oh and a square of lindt wasabi chocolate (need to check syns).

Dinner has changed slightly in that i'm going to do Harissa chicken rather than sausages. Veg will be the asparagus Parmesan fries, mashed swede and carrot, and garlic griddled miniature leeks, possibly some mushrooms there too. Nomalicious!!

Tea sounds gorgeous and quite decadent! That would be a Saturday night thing in my house! Too rushed during the week :(

Ali* said:
Tea sounds gorgeous and quite decadent! That would be a Saturday night thing in my house! Too rushed during the week :(

It didn't take too much prep or fuss tbh! Don't normally make such an effort but fancied something 'nice' and different xx

Foooooood update!

Lunch

image-3492278639.jpg

Mid afternoon snack

image-1601516727.jpg

Another pink and White was eaten (total syns for today 9).

Dinner

image-2463892799.jpg

Will have a HexB in the form of a hifi bar or couple of light ones. Oooh I have some berry bakewell ones that might be nice with some cream on ;)

Hey! On success Express this week for the first time properly. First day today. You girls mind if I pop my diary in here so you can give me some feedback?

FaithFluro said:
Hey! On success Express this week for the first time properly. First day today. You girls mind if I pop my diary in here so you can give me some feedback?

I'll come take a look! This is only my second day of doing it, *think* I've got the jist! Xx

Back