MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

Morning guys, thanks for the good lucks and stuff... I was stuck in London till 8:30 and by the time I got home group had finished so not been able to weigh this week. I'm pretty tired and today is going to be a long ass day.

Plan is... To not go majorly off plan, pick the best I can whilst out and don't kick myself if I'm over syns. I can't take anything that would need a fridge for dinner as there isn't the facilities.

I've seen a Japanese place round the corner from Embankment station so I think I'll grab something from there for dinner later. Just wanna get back to a normal routine and normal eating. Feel tired and fed up and not in control.

Is it Friday yet? Xxx

Morning guys, thanks for the good lucks and stuff... I was stuck in London till 8:30 and by the time I got home group had finished so not been able to weigh this week. I'm pretty tired and today is going to be a long ass day.

Plan is... To not go majorly off plan, pick the best I can whilst out and don't kick myself if I'm over syns. I can't take anything that would need a fridge for dinner as there isn't the facilities.

I've seen a Japanese place round the corner from Embankment station so I think I'll grab something from there for dinner later. Just wanna get back to a normal routine and normal eating. Feel tired and fed up and not in control.

Is it Friday yet? Xxx

Kind of nearly....Happy Hump Day! :) xx

It's just mental. Managed a banana before leaving to head back up. Hoping to grab some lunch although verging away from the sushi. It's probably all I'll get chance to eat today too. Might get a subway salad. Bought some hifi lights to snack on later. I'll grab some fruit from the vendor outside the tube station too.

Forgot my tablet so can't even read my book on the train journeys :( not good.

On a positive note! Picked up a bargain coat in Dorothy Perkins for £30 and it's a size 14. And found a dress for the wedding!! Ordered today and will wear with my new black shoes from Next.
image-1337891094.jpg
http://www.asos.com/ASOS/ASOS-Midi-...72&sh=0&pge=1&pgesize=200&sort=-1&clr=Oxblood

It's got like a little lace pattern all over and I think it looks nice a dressy without being OTT. And that's a size 14 so I hope it fits!!

And I'm home.

Apologies to all for being crap at keeping up to date with everyone's goings ons, I will catch up at the weekend I promise!!

Hope everyone is ok and sending hugs and hello's to you all :)

I'm off to crash xxx

Your weight loss is fab hun! I am starting to struggle the more and more I get closer to target! ;-( Have you followed mainly EE to lose your weight? I have lost my weight so far with EE but recently started trying to do red / green - I am not the best at SF although I do try!! x

Happy Friday Minks! :D xx

Back