MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

Loving the outfit Minksy - but more so, the confidence you have to share with us all your pics. You look gorgeous hun your waist is tiny im wel jel lol

OMG the weight must have dropped off since your last pic, you look amazing!!! so thin! xx

Sorry I forgot to say have a good time so I hope your having a good time! You look so good! So slim and I'm loving the dress and hair!!! Bet everyone there is envious of you! Have a great rest of the wedding.
Also yes love the shoe plan!
Xxx

You look absolutely lovely in that dress. Oh for the day that I might contemplate such an outfit.

Have an amazing time and thank you so much for sharing pics - such an inspiration and an illustration of what we can achieve if we stick with SW. Thank you.

I wanted to say the same about no evidence of excess skin- you look fabulous! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Awww thanks girlies! I did feel really good in the dress and didn't feel self conscious at all. Here is a snap of me and my boy, not the best of us but still, it's a picture :D

image-3808593571.jpg

And one of me, the boy, boys best mate and his girlfriend

image-2137971045.jpg

Slightly intoxicated at that point! Feel awful today. Really hungover and been awake since 6:30. Majorly hungry and can't wait for the restaurant to open so we can eat!! Xx

I particularly want your arms! (Aswell as your legs / waist / hips) aka everything :D enjoy brekkie xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

You look so slim! Hope your hang over gets lost soon, hopefully some food will sort you out xx

Lol I dont miss that feeling - cant remember the last time I was hungover. Glad you had a fab time Minksy you looked the bizz girl

Minx you look absolutely amazing and you are a real inspiration to all. well done you.

Back