MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

No wouldn't be weird, I often have rice pudding for breakfast!

Pah ha ha! Turbo lax :giggle: :D I need me some of that! Hoping my beany dinner helps it all along. Might take 2 more before I go to bed actually. Nowt wrong with TMI on here, we all go through it xx

NOOOOO don't take another 2.....it will result in liquid sh1t - and that's just too far lol - wait and see if they do their thang. once that plug's gone you will have NO control
haha...
aww its not even funny....oh please don't take anymore :hitthefan: lol x

Woo that's sorted then! I'll have it as breakfast pudding and dinner pudding :D xx

Yum, sounds delicious. In fact all your dinner sounded lush. Quite exciting that I could have a couple of dumplings although maybe I wouldn't be able to stop at just two!! Have a good night and hope you poo soon. I've had a similar issue thanks to eating scan bran. I thought it was meant to help me go, not bung me up!!

Had the same TMI conversation with my friend who is on WW today. Bless her she put on 1/2 a lb this week because she hasn't been to the loo since Sunday bless her xxx

I've just been crying with laughter reading through the last few pages :-D
Have you been yet minks???? Xxx

No :(

The boy has said if no movement by tomorrow he's gonna go get some suppositories n shove 'em where the sun don't shine :eek: I don't wannit :( :(

Poop soup! Leek and asparagus. 3 big leeks, 2 bunches asparagus, 1/2 an onion, 2 cloves whole garlic (no need to crush, not 2 whole !) 2 veg stock pots, litre of water. Chuck it all in, simmer until it's all soft, waz it up. xx

Poop soup! Leek and asparagus. 3 big leeks, 2 bunches asparagus, 1/2 an onion, 2 cloves whole garlic (no need to crush, not 2 whole !) 2 veg stock pots, litre of water. Chuck it all in, simmer until it's all soft, waz it up. xx
I have some leeks and asparagus, might chuck some cabbage in as well, can only help right?? Xx
You might enjoy it ;-) sorry I couldn't resist lol. Hope you have some movement today xx
I don't think I would :( actual aching pains up to my ribs now xx

So breakfast was planned to be like an egg mcmuffin but I don't think I should have eggs as they assist with binding you up :(

Instead I think I'll just have quinoa coconut pudding for breakfast 1 syn. Lunch is leftover stew and dumplings 4 syns, dinner is going to be baked bean lasagne, seeing as the boy is going out tonight and I'll be home alone. Something easy to cook and the mozzarella needs eating soon.

I'll probably have some pineapple later as I've bought one, although I have no idea how to cut them up as I have never done it before?? Google time! Xx

Back