MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

I'll probably have some pineapple later as I've bought one, although I have no idea how to cut them up as I have never done it before?? Google time! Xx

Pineapple is easy to cut up, cut the top & bottom off then cut down the sides to remove the 'skin' then chop & eat. Yum. I have a pineapple that needs eating today too!

Oh eck, it has to be happen soooooon!! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh my word! I am driving up to Crawley for my meeting today. Hope you don't explode when I'm passing through!( That sounds really bad doesn't it!) xx

Yummy! To the pudding, not the laxatives! :p Did you reheat your pudding? Xx
I just chucked it in the microwave for 4 mins? Super hot so probably too long! Xx
Oh my word! I am driving up to Crawley for my meeting today. Hope you don't explode when I'm passing through!( That sounds really bad doesn't it!) xx
that does sound really bad!! :D weather is pretty nice in Crawley so enjoy :) xx

Well I've shifted in one sense. I'm heading to my ma's. My friend said about eating something 'fatty or sugary' actually. Hmm....

I reckon you need to go somewhere you would really rather not have an explosive poo, that will surely get you going! ;)

Shopping centre toilets??? Xx

I'm in the same situation as you Minky. No pain but very bloated and uncomfortable. Don't know if its just a coincidence but I haven't been since I started drinking Twinnigs Digestive tea.
Will be picking up some laxatives and surgery foods. :D Always a silver linings.

Ooh yes tea! Slimmatee available from Holland and Barrett. You brew it for 5 Mins and drink before bed. I brew it much longer if I'm bunged up and it worked wonders. It's got senna in it as well as other stuff but I did find it lost it effectivity (is that a word?) after a while. It also tells you not to use it more than 2 week out of 4 as I suppose your digestion can become lazy but it's great for a clear out! Really hope something works soon, eagerly awaiting news of your relief haha!

I don't know if you lot are gross or just plain odd? I've read the posts, so what does that make me? Lol

Arm still looks sore minks!

Gross or just plain odd I think! ;)
Hope you had a good time at your Mam's minks! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back