MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

Aww bless you and your little nephew, how cute is he :)
Wow you have had a busy morning, it amazes me how you manage to get so much done.
Mmmmmmm I want a sandwich!!!!!! :p

Thanks for reminding me it's Friday eve!!!!!!!!! Have a good day xx

Ok far too many coffees this morning! Amazed at how far a full HexA of semi skimmed milk goes - I've had 5 cups so far! Damn you Douwe Egberts and your gorgeous tasting coffee!!

No more till this afternoon, I'm blinking buzzing!

Lol Emsie I feel your cheese pain! I went as far as chopping the block in half and labelling them so we had one each as I'd be having my measured amount and he would be eating half a block at a time! We are currently getting through a block a week and it's not cheap so might have to resort to that again.

Such a good idea minks hollowing out the roll! Makes so much more sense than lopping a bit of one of the sides!

It took me more time that I'd care to admit to work out wtf elf mayo was. I thought I'd missed the elf branded food revolution! Christmas mayo? Extra small jar? Yes both of these crossed my mind.... I need a day off! Lol x

While I really should be working away here (big sales targets due in a week) I have literally spent an hour reading through your diary and I honestly cannot put in to words how much it has inspired me. I feel a bit emotional to be honest, but in a good way. I always see your picture and your posts in the 'what's for tea?' forum etc and only today I actually looked at your stats and I was completely gobsmacked. I have never felt encouragement and motivation like this before, and it's all thanks to you. so thank you from the bottom of my heart!

I have 5 stone to lose, and it seems like a crazy amount of weight. I am completely focused and in the zone (I started 3 weeks ago, am 6lb down since then) but sometimes the end can seem so far away and it can feel as though I'll never get there you know? 6lb gone but another 64lb to go. Then I read your journey and I just felt a whole new sense of excitement about the whole thing. Your story is amazing and is the perfect portrayal of how SW works and how it changes your life in a profound way.

I am so glad I found your diary, and just happened to notice the link at the end of your signature. I can't wait to follow you and read all about your world! You are amazing.

Would you have any tips for a person like me who is essentially at the start of a big journey? I hope to lose the remaining 64 pounds by Christmas. Another thing, I'm actually doing it for charity too. You'll see that in my signature!

Any tips regarding things that worked for you? As you lost weight did you find you had to alter your food in any way? like eating less or more of certain things etc? I am amazed that having lost of 9 stone you had a 6 pound weightloss this week. HOW did you manage that? Did you do anything differently?

Another thing, would you have many syns per day? Would you eat out much or get take aways? I am determined to reach my target and still have a life.

Any tips would be great!

Thank you so much for inspiring me, it is truly incredible what you have done xxx

Love the pictures of you and the boys, well cute and as others have said...you really are teeny tiny! :D Gonna sit after work tomorrow and do my food plan for the week, your pics have convinced me to put mac and cheese in there! Is the recipe in the current mag? Shall buy it if so. Homeward bound from London atm...though if all goes to plan I shall be back next month eh :) xx

Hey minks

Catching up because life has been bit busy and never seemed to have time for minis :(
Wow on that fab weight loss, way to go girl, and size 12 dress and jacket. Looking hot! Love it.
Your food sounds amazing. I love the mac and cheese too. It's so comforting yet SW friendly, best combination in my books.
Glad you had fun with your nephew, he looks cute!
Have a good day x
Hey hun, Thank you very much, been a pretty successful positive week my end and I am still pretty much smiling from ear to ear :D
How you been? Glad to see you pop along even with being busy :) xx
Lol Emsie I feel your cheese pain! I went as far as chopping the block in half and labelling them so we had one each as I'd be having my measured amount and he would be eating half a block at a time! We are currently getting through a block a week and it's not cheap so might have to resort to that again.

Such a good idea minks hollowing out the roll! Makes so much more sense than lopping a bit of one of the sides!

It took me more time that I'd care to admit to work out wtf elf mayo was. I thought I'd missed the elf branded food revolution! Christmas mayo? Extra small jar? Yes both of these crossed my mind.... I need a day off! Lol x
Ha ha! Elf mayo being a Christmas or small jar, that creased me up! There are ones that took me ages to get like TDML, I was like WTF?? Ahhh, Turkish Delight Muller Light. Obviously. Dur! :D xx

Minks were did u say the coffee was on offer? I wanna try the hazelnut one x
Its in Asda hun, £2 a jar xx

While I really should be working away here (big sales targets due in a week) I have literally spent an hour reading through your diary and I honestly cannot put in to words how much it has inspired me. I feel a bit emotional to be honest, but in a good way. I always see your picture and your posts in the 'what's for tea?' forum etc and only today I actually looked at your stats and I was completely gobsmacked. I have never felt encouragement and motivation like this before, and it's all thanks to you. so thank you from the bottom of my heart!

I have 5 stone to lose, and it seems like a crazy amount of weight. I am completely focused and in the zone (I started 3 weeks ago, am 6lb down since then) but sometimes the end can seem so far away and it can feel as though I'll never get there you know? 6lb gone but another 64lb to go. Then I read your journey and I just felt a whole new sense of excitement about the whole thing. Your story is amazing and is the perfect portrayal of how SW works and how it changes your life in a profound way.

I am so glad I found your diary, and just happened to notice the link at the end of your signature. I can't wait to follow you and read all about your world! You are amazing.

Would you have any tips for a person like me who is essentially at the start of a big journey? I hope to lose the remaining 64 pounds by Christmas. Another thing, I'm actually doing it for charity too. You'll see that in my signature!

Any tips regarding things that worked for you? As you lost weight did you find you had to alter your food in any way? like eating less or more of certain things etc? I am amazed that having lost of 9 stone you had a 6 pound weightloss this week. HOW did you manage that? Did you do anything differently?

Another thing, would you have many syns per day? Would you eat out much or get take aways? I am determined to reach my target and still have a life.

Any tips would be great!

Thank you so much for inspiring me, it is truly incredible what you have done xxx

Oh hello Newbee, thank you so much for such a lovely post, its such a motivator for me to read how I can help people on their journey with how I have gone through mine - although that's weird but a good weird if that makes any sense :D

I will PM you when I finish work today if that's ok and we can have a little chat and go over what you have asked me, its probably easier that way (so I can give you my undivided attention because silly work gets in the way :() and then if you have anything you want to chat about then we can :) I'll pop along and sub to your diary too. A huge congratulations to you on doing this not only for yourself but also for charity, that's amazing. Well done on your weight loss to date, you should be so proud of yourself! Long may it continue and we can see your journey to target for the end of the year! xxx

Love the pictures of you and the boys, well cute and as others have said...you really are teeny tiny! :D Gonna sit after work tomorrow and do my food plan for the week, your pics have convinced me to put mac and cheese in there! Is the recipe in the current mag? Shall buy it if so. Homeward bound from London atm...though if all goes to plan I shall be back next month eh :) xx

Hello lovely! How was sunny London town? You have had great weather if its been anything like here. Mac n cheese is in the current mag as is the pulled pork so I would recommend grabbing a copy :) And of course you'll be back next month - exactly one month to the date woo! Actually, I will ping a PM to you all about that later so we can get some concrete plans down, too excited! xxx

Hey Han, thank you for such lovely comments, its nice to know that my little rambling journey can help someone else too.

I totally understand what you are saying and have been there myself. When I first started I was like 'whaaaat?! I'm never going to lose all that weight - thats a whole person!', didn't even think I would get my Club 10. It was hugely daunting to even admit *i am 20 and a half stone and I need to lose at least 10 stone*. But, I had to remind myself a lot, as I still do now, that I didn't gain it over night and I won't lose it overnight (why god damn you, why?! :D) Breaking it down into smaller achievable goals kept me motivated to plough on through rather than looking at the big picture. Kind of like a jigsaw puzzle. My jigsaw puzzle has 144 'pieces' and currently I have 124 in place and only 20 left to go. Each one on its own may not seem like much or make sense but once they start fitting in to place (*read as pounds being lost!*) you can see it all come together and if anything, spur you on to try and get the rest done so you can sit back once its finished and be happy with the end result. (Don't know why I picked a puzzle and it made sense in my head so apologies if I just rambled!)

With every half a stone and full stone lost it really helped me to continue. Other little goals helped too - silly things! Lifts always have a little sign saying how many people at an average weight can fit in them and I always remember the one we had in an old job saying that 10 people at 80kgs could ride it max, I was ecstatic to get below 80kgs safe in the knowledge that 10 of me could fit in there rather than 5 :D Dropping BMI weight brackets, hitting my club 20 / 30 and 40 and getting into a smaller dress size have all played a huge part in motivation and pulling me through. I never thought I would get to here at nearly 9 stone down but now I am it spurs me on to be that healthy person and to hit target. I am fitter and healthier than I think I have ever been?

You CAN do it Hannah and you know you can, you just have to work out what mini goals and motivation works for you because everyone is different. Take an hour of quiet time and think about it. Pop by whenever you need a chat and if you have a diary on here then we can pop along and offer advise / support and laughs along the way xxx

Hi Minks, sorry for the delay in replying - your thread is so busy that I had to go back pages and pages to find your response to my post!

What you said makes a lot of sense and I suppose I have already set things up like that - I am majorly focusing on my 2 1/2 stone award - it could be my 9 stone award the way I will feel about it when I get there as it has been such a long time since my 2 stone award last summer! BUT and its a big BUT it could have been a whole lot worse and I could have put that 2 stone back on! So, I am chuffed that I am no worse than I was and that I am heading in the right direction.

I am going on holiday at the end of July so I have printed off an ice-cream cone line drawing and split it up into 28 sections - that is how much I want to lose before then and will colour each section in as I lose each pound - a mere 2lb a week if I can and that means I would get my 4 stone award before I go on holiday - that would just be mental!!!!!!

Clothes sizes are a big thing for me too, to get down to the next size is within my grasp and I have some shirts in the wardrobe that I bought last summer but are just that little bit tight on me so it wont take much to be able to wear them again.

Struggling today though - All I can think of is food and eating and what can I eat - I dont believe I am hungry, just my brain going a bit haywire!

Goign to look at the mac and cheese recipe for this weekend but would have to syn the cheese as I cannot cope without using my HexA for milk (milky coffees!).

Thanks again and will keep popping in for a chat!!!

Hello lovely! How was sunny London town? You have had great weather if its been anything like here. Mac n cheese is in the current mag as is the pulled pork so I would recommend grabbing a copy :) And of course you'll be back next month - exactly one month to the date woo! Actually, I will ping a PM to you all about that later so we can get some concrete plans down, too excited! xxx

It was great thank you! Seen lots, ate lots and drank lots ;) Straight back on it tomorrow morning! The weather has been absolutely amazing all 3 days- soo warm, my chest and face are a little sunburnt actually haha! Red head + pale skin + sun don't mix! Sad to be leaving london and going home to the rain but then again I always love getting back to Newcastle. Cool beans to getting things arranged, so exciiiiiiiting :D xx

Morning :( what a bad sleep that was. Sunday night syndrome combined with awful tummy ache (no I haven't been since the twins) have made today a very tired start to the week.

Food - today is a red day.

Breakfast - egg, mushroom and cheese McMuffin type breakfast 7.5 syns

View attachment 85552

Lunch - porridge HexB, made with water, with pineapple and banana

Dinner - chicken parmo using HexB breadcrumbs and HexA mozzarella / Parmesan and roasted vegetables (carrots, courgette, leeks, garlic, bns)

Plenty of water too I hope.

you have twins? Aw how cute! Are they girls or boys or both? x

you have twins? Aw how cute! Are they girls or boys or both? x

LMFAO!!! Tracey keep reading back ;) They weren't twins of the human kind! xx

Hey hun, Thank you very much, been a pretty successful positive week my end and I am still pretty much smiling from ear to ear :D
How you been? Glad to see you pop along even with being busy :) xx

Ha ha! Elf mayo being a Christmas or small jar, that creased me up! There are ones that took me ages to get like TDML, I was like WTF?? Ahhh, Turkish Delight Muller Light. Obviously. Dur! :D xx

Its in Asda hun, £2 a jar xx

Oh hello Newbee, thank you so much for such a lovely post, its such a motivator for me to read how I can help people on their journey with how I have gone through mine - although that's weird but a good weird if that makes any sense :D

I will PM you when I finish work today if that's ok and we can have a little chat and go over what you have asked me, its probably easier that way (so I can give you my undivided attention because silly work gets in the way :() and then if you have anything you want to chat about then we can :) I'll pop along and sub to your diary too. A huge congratulations to you on doing this not only for yourself but also for charity, that's amazing. Well done on your weight loss to date, you should be so proud of yourself! Long may it continue and we can see your journey to target for the end of the year! xxx

Thanks so much Minky, I'll be really looking forward to that message :) xxx

Back