MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

Just make sure is pronto not the express as that has syns. I think the express one is a microwave pouch anyway where as the pronto is dried, you add 450mls of water, bring to boil and simmer. I added 1 tbsp of Parmesan for 1.5 syns for the whole thing so just calling it a syn per portion xx

Excellent, I bought the Pronto one, but forgot Parmesan, so will get that Monday, thanks x

How's the head?! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Happy Monday morning!
(yeah right!)

So went back to house party number 2 at 5:30 Saturday, got home at 6am Sunday. I think I'm dying still. Getting ready for work but don't really feel Human.

How was everyone else's weekend?! Xx

Happy Monday morning!
(yeah right!)

So went back to house party number 2 at 5:30 Saturday, got home at 6am Sunday. I think I'm dying still. Getting ready for work but don't really feel Human.

How was everyone else's weekend?! Xx

You are a crazy amazing nutcase, Slinky Minky!

My weekend was very tame by comparison! Long walk by the sea on Saturday and tonnes of housework yesterday, followed by some Game of Thrones. Fab food though.

Really hope you feel human again soon! Ging tried artichoke tablets this weekend and said they were amazing - I'm getting myself to Holland & Barrett this week!xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back