MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

Can I just give myself a little round of applause and a super slimmer dance because you will never guess bl00dy what?!

I FIT IN THE SIZE 10 COAT PERFECTLY!!!

Now I know this is a fluke of some kind because I have the big old tum, hips and bum stopping me from getting into smaller bottoms but jumping jimney I am in a freaking 10!!

Ke-rer-azy!!!

Ahhhhhhhhhh!! Happy for you but knew you would :D slightly envious mind ;) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ahhhhhhhhhh!! Happy for you but knew you would :D slightly envious mind ;) xx

Awww thanks hun :) Its strange to actually know I have a size 10 and it fits!!

I am hoping that what ever gain I have tonight I can have off by next week and possibly a little more to put me in the 10 stone bracket which will be another mind boggling moment! A 10 on the scales and dress size in a week... yes frigging please!! xx

Can I just give myself a little round of applause and a super slimmer dance because you will never guess bl00dy what?!

I FIT IN THE SIZE 10 COAT PERFECTLY!!!

Now I know this is a fluke of some kind because I have the big old tum, hips and bum stopping me from getting into smaller bottoms but jumping jimney I am in a freaking 10!!

Ke-rer-azy!!!

Omg Minks

Many...many...many congrats

Forgot to say- good luck for WI tonight! Don't think you'll need it :) xx

Forking heck Minks, I'm so eased for you. I can't remember how long you've been on plan but before SW must seem like a lifetime ago and like it was someone else

Hi minks, can I ask what you do to your celeriac to make it look so yummy? I'm having some with a salad tonight and have never eaten or cooked it before ?!?
Your new coat is lovely, bet you're secretly hoping for bad weather just to get a chance to wear it aren't you ;-) x

Hi minks, can I ask what you do to your celeriac to make it look so yummy? I'm having some with a salad tonight and have never eaten or cooked it before ?!?
Your new coat is lovely, bet you're secretly hoping for bad weather just to get a chance to wear it aren't you ;-) x
Hello lovey, I peel and cube my celeriac then roast with different herbs or spices. I find it just tastes so much better that way.
I'm kinda gutted it's all sunny and warm today actually, cannie wear my coat home :( xx

Gorgeous coat! You need to wear it inside out so everyone can see how teeny weeny it is!!! Xxx
Thanks Hun, it is gorge isn't it? It's very fitted to the waist and then flared skirt like at the bottom xx

Back