MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

Congratulations!! That's incredible x

Well done, fantastic new shiny. I STS which was fine considering I had 4 nights away as it was half term. xxxx

Thanks guys, neqrly on the last 10 countdown. Only 7lbs till my next shiny and 10.5 to target...
Well done, fantastic new shiny. I STS which was fine considering I had 4 nights away as it was half term. xxxx
Wow that is good hun! You must have been well on plan surrounding the 4 days, well done xxx
It's great when you go down into the next number, a good excuse for bit of a shopping spree!
If I hit the 10's next week... defo shopping :D xx
Hi minks when did u start exercising in your weight loss journey? X
Hey giz, I started walking to work as part of my body magic about 8 months in and then started badminton just over a year ago? And then done various other exercises in between like the shred amd wii fit. Nothing too ott but still. I'd lost 5 stone before I started properly exercising if I'm honest xx

Quickie morning post because I've been a busy bee!

Red day...

Breakfast - gorgeous mushroom omelette with hexa cheddar

Lunch - berries, passion fruit, half hexb muesli, 3 brazil nuts half hexb yogurt

Dinner - sausages with something! 2 syns.

Snacks - pineapple, banana, hoops n crosses possibly 4 syns
1370413957747.jpg

Catch up in a bit! Xx

Nice one Minks. You have been really working hard for this, you deserve every pound off, next stop - target!

Nice one Minks. You have been really working hard for this, you deserve every pound off, next stop - target!

Got a 10 stone shiny pit stop to get yet but yeah, I guess I am working hard around the slightly off plan meals at the weekend. Exercise and speedy foods are paying off! Xx

Thanks guys!! Can't wait to get into thw 10's now!

Celebratory dinner and mini twister for after woo!
View attachment 94504

That chicken Kiev looks gorgeous. Is it high in syns?

Minks you have inspired me so much. Have been struggling a lot lately and I now feel like I can do it. Are your weekends usually semi on-plan? This is my big downfall. Think I need to make some big changes because I have my goal to lose 5 stone by 31st December!

Well done Minky xxxx
Thanks Lynne! Xxx
Well done minks ur soooo close its amazing xxx
Thank you Ems! Not far to go now! Eek! Xx
That chicken Kiev looks gorgeous. Is it high in syns?

Minks you have inspired me so much. Have been struggling a lot lately and I now feel like I can do it. Are your weekends usually semi on-plan? This is my big downfall. Think I need to make some big changes because I have my goal to lose 5 stone by 31st December!

Hello lovely, its a tesco meat free kiev and is 7.5 syns and worth every one of them. I really like them and prefer to normal ones actually because its not garlic butter inside, more like a cheesy garlic sauce so less greasy.

My weekends I tend to have one off plan night of recent but occasionally 2. The rest of the time I try to be 100% so I can focus properly on my healthy eating habits and not fall back to scoffing naughties all the time. Make sense??
You can achieve your goal, just maybe try and reign in a whole weekend off plan to more like one evening or one meal. Xxx

Back