MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

dinner looks lush!!

Oooooh yeah! Its Friday eve woo!!

And today is either red or ee depending on how I feel about tonights dinner and what I want to go with it...

Breakfast mushroom omelette (without cheese?! Sacralidge!)

Lunch sausage ww petit pain roll, 1 slice kerry low low cheese. 1 hexb, 0.5 syn, 1/3 hexa

Dinner - RSC challenge surprise! Now depending on if red/ee depends on if I have kidneys beans as a HexB for 120g or if I syn them or just go ee and its free anyway.... hmmmmm.

Snackage is bright and delicious tooty fruity! Pineapple, watermelon, strawberries, blueberries and banana. And a coconut mullerlight with choccie sprinkles. Nom a licious day! Xxx

Sounds fab. I love watermelon. I would go ee because I can never syn food that is free on another plan.

100g is 5 syns on original or 120g for a HexB. I guess it depends on my syns munched through the day and if I want rice or something with dins.

On another positive note! One has just purchased a travelzoo voucher for Cafe des Amis (where we went for our minis meet) for 2 people, 3 course meal and a glass of prosecco for a bargain £39!

Target celebration dinner sorted, just need the target part ay?xx

Food so far

1371732142963.jpg

Lunch was actually beaut. Although I could have had 3?
1371732153014.jpg

Banana and velvet crunch before lunch. Pretty peckish. So 4.5 syns so far.
Going to indulge in my blueberries n strawbs with yogurt soon. Stave off wanting she-ite.

Really sh*tty afternoon, stressed. Want a sponge pudding and custard. Please someone tell me there is an alternative low syn option???

Sorry to hear work not great still.

What about one of your sponge flan cases with banana & custard muller lite?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sorry to hear work not great still.

What about one of your sponge flan cases with banana & custard muller lite?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

What about making a scan bran cake and having with custard or just bloody having cake n custard?
Do ww do a diet one? X

Ww do a chilled sponge pudding for acceptable syns but couldn't find any for the life of me. Thought about the flan but I didn't want to have to eat it every day... fuss pot aint I?

Grabbed some sponge fingers, ready madr jelly, banana and custard muller, squirty cream.... can you tell what it is yet?!

Ww do a chilled sponge pudding for acceptable syns but couldn't find any for the life of me. Thought about the flan but I didn't want to have to eat it every day... fuss pot aint I?

Grabbed some sponge fingers, ready madr jelly, banana and custard muller, squirty cream.... can you tell what it is yet?!

Triffle

Why not indeed!
I've got jelly in my hair lol as we were playing with it with the kids seem I mean using it in science!
I love me some jelly, the boy snaffled half a spoons worth which was more than enough for him ;) xx
Loving the pudding action. Sorry work is being bottoms :(

Can't be bothered to cook dinner but I have 2 puds to munch... shall the boy starve or shall I feed him?? Xx

That makes me sound really lazy - "can't be bothered to cook dinner"! I have been busy since I left work at 5.25, went to tesco, made individual trifle, mini scan bran cake, took food delivery and unpacked, stood scratching my head for a good minute wondering why I didn't order coriander when I need it for tonights dinner and then made a lentil and mushroom loaf. Which has just gone in the oven... not a dinner option obv but it is for my lunch tomorrow and I'm so excited! Haven't had it in ages so its a nice rare treat.

So tempted to just order a curry in. But I have the mince out. And it needs cooking. 5 mins and I'll get moving. Promise. Xx

Back