MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

Happy Friday all

What a day!! Meeting 10-1, grabbed some lunch and then meeting from 1.30-3. Just scoffed a hifi light bar. Going to have my 2 remaining crackerbread, philli light and banana about 4 as 'dinner' followed by some cherries and a cherry activia.

So 2 hexb had and 1 hexa. Green day. Maybe chuck some noodles and veg together when I get in tonight. Although friend (who I play badminton with and is a very bad influence) is trying to convince me I won't see my front door before 5am.... think again kiddo!!!

I think we've heard this before, Minks. And I remember the day we met when I believe something similar might have occurred ;) xx

Same group of work friends...
Same convincing guy....
Must have will power!!!!

On a good note! Here is my munch for the day.

1374247707871.jpg

1374247716913.jpg

And for some reason I think my banana slices look like scared little faces!

1374247722278.jpg

Thanks for the correction post there Emma :D

No real hints or tips, I didn't do anything different apart from follow plan. Really, thats it! I guess my 2lb gain the week before needed to come off so in theory just a real 4lb off. I saved my syns for 2 alcohol/food nights out rather than having across the week but it wouldn't have been that and I wouldn't recommend tbh.

I wouldn't want to be a consultant actually, well, I would but don't have the time, money or drive so thats outta the question. I like being part of the group and social team where I can still chat to people and stuff without worrying 'am I making enough money to cover x and y cost??'

Make sense? Xx

Totally makes sense, I would be the same! Enjoy your weekend :)

You are such an inspiration! What fantastic drive you have, and so close to target now! I'm so happy for you. You have inspired me to start my own diary on here. I will get cracking on that later. Just wanted to say I think you're amazing, love the food photos, you've given me so many ideas xxx

Morning guys! Awol weekend.... busy as hell. Friday night - errr got home at 10.45 saturday morning. Oops. Was in so much trouble. My battery died so I hadn't text my boy and my mum was coming over at 11 so I was really in the dog house.

Booked a villa for holiday wooooo! Little place in alicante (near a little village called El Poblets, bigger city called Denia) which has a private pool and roof terrace. Looks gorge. Just waiting on confirmation which takes up to 48 hrs so should get that today and then we'll book flights.

Spent the rest of the day over at my mums in the garden and I cooked fajitas for everyone. Trying to get back in the good books y'see.

Yesterday I ate so much off plan stuff its crazy. Whit baguette with ham, cheese, coleslaw and lettuce, flapjack and a pork pie. Remember that 6lb off? Yeah, its all back on. Had to do some work yesterday too and look after a hungover boyfriend which was super fun, NOT!

Back to work today and I'm shattered. Serves me right :D food today is minimal and fruit based because my tummy feels awful!! Stupid white bread (well, stupid me really)

How was everyone elses weekends?! Xxx

Omg Minks! Not surprised you were in dog house!
Great news about the holiday booking lol
And fajitas sound yum, not done them for ages.
Doesn't matter about what scales are saying they will say different in a few days.
Had a good weekend thanks spent lots of time with family and went to see Lion King and made a few quid at a car boot!
Hope today goes nice and quick for you x

Ha, ha, sounds like you've had a fab weekend even if you did upset OH, you'll soon be back in the 'good books'. As Emsie said the scales will change again, you've no need to worry about any gain, that's if you do have one.

Yippeeeee to booking the villa, it sounds just like what you were after, it will be brill.

My weekend wasn't half as exciting as yours, mostly chilin, I did watch the final stage of the Tour de France which I thoroughly enjoyed:D

Welcome back Minks! Sounds like you're already doing well making your way back into the good books :) and never mind the scales, they'll fall back into line really soon, I'm certain. xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

sounds like you have had an amazing weekend. I think I am on for a gain as well. spent weekend at my brothers and have had 2 takeaways, and a dinner at other relis houses! :break_diet: Just have to deal with whatever happens on Tuesday evening. here's keeping the fingers crossed for both of us. :cross: :cross:

Morning guys! Awol weekend.... busy as hell. Friday night - errr got home at 10.45 saturday morning. Oops. Was in so much trouble. My battery died so I hadn't text my boy and my mum was coming over at 11 so I was really in the dog house.

Booked a villa for holiday wooooo! Little place in alicante (near a little village called El Poblets, bigger city called Denia) which has a private pool and roof terrace. Looks gorge. Just waiting on confirmation which takes up to 48 hrs so should get that today and then we'll book flights.

Spent the rest of the day over at my mums in the garden and I cooked fajitas for everyone. Trying to get back in the good books y'see.

Yesterday I ate so much off plan stuff its crazy. Whit baguette with ham, cheese, coleslaw and lettuce, flapjack and a pork pie. Remember that 6lb off? Yeah, its all back on. Had to do some work yesterday too and look after a hungover boyfriend which was super fun, NOT!

Back to work today and I'm shattered. Serves me right :D food today is minimal and fruit based because my tummy feels awful!! Stupid white bread (well, stupid me really)

How was everyone elses weekends?! Xxx

Minks you are so funny. I literally can't do that whole stay out all night thing. I was out till 4am on Saturday and that felt pretty wild for me ;) How do you not be exhausted/too drunk? I just hit a wall! LOL! I'm not surprised you ate badly on Sunday, if I'm hungover I am the exact same. Don't feel bad about it though because it's really nothing in the grand scheme of things.

Hope you and the boyfriend are on good terms. You must have been drunk booking the holiday if you only got in a few minutes before, were you? haha! Let's hope you booked the right country ;)

A girl after me own heart party hard suffer later lol. Glad you had a good time and whoop whoop to the holiday - do you need anyone to carry ya case lol im free!!

Have a good Tuesday. Good luck with WI today. Lets hope the scales are kind to us both xxx

Back