MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

Pictures are amazing! You look awesome! I have tears in my eyes just seeing the emotions on your face. Well done. Simply stunning!

Awwww thanks guys :) I think I look a little bigger than what I actually am in them but hey, the camera adds 10lbs right?! :D

Had an awesome weekend but crikey I've eaten some sh*t. Actually heading to wi tonight and the gain over 3 weeks... its going to be at least 5lbs. Fark!

Head back in the game, want to try and get as low as possible by next week for holiday. On the plus side, picked up my swimsuit yesterday, which I ordered in a size 10, and looked at it thinking bloody hell its little... only bloody fit! Quite a cute little number too.
1380002819421.jpg
1380002831388.jpg

Hows everyone doing? I've been so busy I'm finding it hard to come on here and keep up when I do :( when I get back off holiday 2 things I need to make more time for.
1) Minis and the minis gang, crikey I miss you guys
2) exercise and toning. Mauritius is booked and I have basically 1 year to be at target and tone the cr@p out of my flabby body - can't be looking awful in wedding pictures!

Happy Tuesday all xxx

My God Minks! If you are even smaller than you look in those pics well I am speechless!!!

Hope weigh in isn't as bad as you think or is over nice and quick ;)

Swimsuit looks lovely, could do with one of those with the skirts myself and that one looks cute as you say as well x

Weigh in will be bad but I'm not going to cry myself into a stuper. I know I put the food and drink in my mouth - didn't stop meself did I!? It'll be alright, week back on plan should give me some form of a good ish loss before hols.

The swimsuit was from M&S (obvs!) And my mum had a 20% off voucher so only £27. It really holds in my tum and covers areas I don't like. The cup area is padded and has adjustable bra straps so has support for the boobage. Not that my tiny little pups need much support any more :( xx

I miss you when you're not here, no yummy foods to look at!!!!!!!!!!

the swimsuit is fab, normally we'd like a piccie but I think that would be asking too much:D

Wow Mauritius & the wedding are really going to keep you on track, how exciting, I'd be buying all the travel books, googling hotel, area, everything already!!!!

I miss you when you're not here, no yummy foods to look at!!!!!!!!!!

the swimsuit is fab, normally we'd like a piccie but I think that would be asking too much:D

Wow Mauritius & the wedding are really going to keep you on track, how exciting, I'd be buying all the travel books, googling hotel, area, everything already!!!!
Maybe a snap when I'm on holiday :)

Mauritius is my project once I've got this holiday done, lots of wedding stuff to sort - my best friend has already said she needs my help with it all - its so exciting!! Hotel looks gorgeous and Mauritius... well its Mauritius!!! Xx
Hi minks. Photos are fab Hun and u do look so emotional. Amazing sweetie :)

Mauritius sounds well fab I'm well jel lol x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
Awww thanks hun, it still makes me get a bit teary now thinking about it :) xx

Morning all!

So... WI... 3.5 on. Actually not as bad as it could have been seeing as the day before I was up to 10.11. Official weigh in was 10.8 n half. Lovely little surprise while in group, my C had a little envelope and announced to group that she had ordered in my 10 1/2 stone certificate specially and was waiting for me but not only that... she had spoken to Head Office and they have made a Club 50 certificate for me!! So cute. And flattering that she would do that.

I have my full week planned, everything from meals, A and B choices and syns for each day and I pledge to aim for at least 5lbs off. I am reaching for it and hope to come close - can't guarantee it but will try.

So today's food is a green day and shapes up a bit like this...

Breakfast - massive fruit salad of pineapple, strawberries, kiwi, greek coconut muller (these are only 1.50 in tesco atm!)
Lunch - leftover campfire stew (no sausages in it)
Dinner - garlic and cauliflower risotto, A choice of cheese
Syns - 2 mini shortbread fingers (2), flump (1.5), options (2) 2 coffees (2)
Additional snacks - banana, grapes, 2 weetabix on the go biscuits B choice.

Means I have 1 A and B choice left. May have ryvita and philli light. Probably will and then I'll top it with ny sliced banana. Nom.

Operation lose gain is on!! Xx

Food sounds delicious as always! I must try the campfire stew it sounds lovely!

Your consultant sounds lovely! Your certificate wall (or wherever you keep them) must look so good! xx

If I had a wall for all my certificates it would be highly decorated :D I keep them all with my sw mags and books and sashes but may chuck them all in a folder or something.

Yesterday had a slight change of food plan. Dinner was pizza instead of risotto, had a bad day and I couldn't be bothered with standing cooking, especially as the boy had bought me a new computer game to cheer me up (winner!) So food was:

Breakfast - pineapple, strawberries, kiwi
Snack - yellow plum, 2 mini shortbread 2 syns, 2 weetabix on the go biscuit B choice
Lunch - leftover campfire stew, 3 cracker bread and philli light, half A and B
Snack - banana on other half A and B ryvita/philli and a pear, greek muller 0.5 syns
Dinner - mushroom and onion pizza 6 syns, using warburtons half/half squareish wraps and 65g reduced fat mozzarella
Mug of options and pink n white 4.5 syns.
With my cups of coffee it works out a full 15 syns.

Scale hop down to 10.7 already so 1.5 of the gain off.

Today is green again. As follows...

Breakfast - pear, plum, free yogurt
Snack - grapes
Lunch - pea, watercress and mint soup
Snack - 2 weetabix on the go B choice, 3 rich tea fingers 3 syns and a cuppa coffee 1 syn
Dinner - mushroom, onion and chilli omelette with cheese A choice.

Oh and chuck a banana in there for good measure. And probably some pineapple after dinner. Done.

Lets get Friday eve ticked off the list ay?
9 more sleeps till holiday woo! Xxx

What a dingbat. Thought the Weetabix on the go breakfast biscuits were a B choice... Its the frigging Nutri grain ones!!

Replacement going to be purchased tonight on my way home - seeing as they are half price in Tesco at the moment it would be rude not to! The Weetabix ones can come on holiday with me and palmed off to the family :D xx

Back