MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

Hope you're doing good lovely :) I'm just doing the rounds after reading, but not posting for ages! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi minks hope you're having a fab holiday! Xx

*sneaks back in*

*tiny little voice* "hello all... holiday is officially over. Gain is well and truly on. Can I hear a thud when I walk now? Yup. Buts ok... 9lbs is nothing. Yeah, you heard me. 9. Pounds. On.

So listen here my little friends, and you, yes you, that extra roll thats appeared, it will be banished quick sharp. Sorry tummy, I know you were enjoying all that cake, steak and crisps but holidays are over and I want to get my 2 final awards.
So now you all know my little secret, I hope we can still be friends and help us get shifting the weight.

Must get my breakfast sorted, so tummy, gain and I will be back soon. This is not the last you've heard from us. (Well, hopefully the last of hearing from my tummy and the extra 9lbs....)

*sneaks back out*

Missed you!! Hope you, tummy and the extra 9lbs are doing well and had a good holiday. Can I be the first to say goodbye to the extra tummy roll and 9lbs - Be gone!

Good luck for the new week I am certain you have it all under control. Keep in touch xx

Thud when you walk? Yeah right!

You have a good holiday?

Final 2 awards? Eeek! Exciting! Are your stats right babes?

maybe a little thud? :D

I had a lovely holiday, the town was empty where we were and you were lucky to see another person! Relaxation at its best.

Stats aren't right, seeing as I was 10s 8.5 at WI 2 weeks before holiday and last nights WI was 11s 3.5. Biggest gain ever!! xx

Missed you!! Hope you, tummy and the extra 9lbs are doing well and had a good holiday. Can I be the first to say goodbye to the extra tummy roll and 9lbs - Be gone!

Good luck for the new week I am certain you have it all under control. Keep in touch xx

Hello lovely! I am doing great, tummy - not so much, and the 9lbs is an unwanted friend that needs to do one. Its the class bully and I am done with it picking on me, ready to banish it to detention for good ;)

I have a food plan for the rest of the week and regardless of the 3 day meeting I have in front of me I have enough to keep me away from the buffet lunch provided. And a lot of will power and enthusiasm for getting this gain off.

How have you both been? Missed you all xxx

Just so you all know what food I am eating today and so I can officially get back on track, here is my food diary for today.

Extra Easy

Breakfast - Blueberries, banana, toffee mullerlight greek yogurt 0.5 syns
Lunch - pasta salad - onions, mushrooms, red pepper, spinach, mini shells, ff natural yogurt, tomato puree, chilli powder, black pepper, 30g cheddar A Choice
Dinner - Tesco pulled pork, BBQ frylight chips, carrots, broccoli, cauliflower
Snacks - 2 hifi lights B Choice, banana, grapes, Velvet Crunch 4 syns.

It might be that I change the veggies with dinner to a salad but I think that veggies will work best with the pork/chips.

I might have a pink and white after dinner for 2.5 syns. More than likely I will! Just because my new stats look shoddy after that gain (yes, they are up to date now!) doesn't mean I should deprive myself of my 15 syns I am allowed, ay? Treating it like a first week.

Must get my breakfast done before this meeting starts! Catch you all in a bit, happy hump day :) xxxx

Hi lovely! Good to see you back and sounds like you had a fab holiday and as for the gain, it happens :) quick on , quick off xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Food went as planned - no triangle sandwiches or cream chocolate eclairs went past my lips. Had my velvet crunch and 2 rich tea fingers, 3 coffees brings syns to 7.5 and with my pink and white totals 10 for the day.

Absolutely shattered so hot soak in the tub, read of my mag (because I didn't get chance last night :() and then time for dinner. Bed time yet?

I will catch up with peeps but sorry - it will be a skim read of events because there is so much to read! Or you can gimme and update and I can read that instead ;)

Woo to hump day being done!! Xxx

Back