MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

So much for shooting off early and hoping for a cheeky afternoon at home. Just got to London Bridge. Actual hank marvin. Considering yesterday was a fast day and I have had a pot of fruit and yogurt today I'm surprised I've not just eaten a small child while dashing through westfield.

Subway was manic so I ignored and ploughed on to m&s to get the beef mooli.... Didn't have any. But got the pork which is 2 syns so will give it a try. Picked up some other goodies to munch, just having a bottle of diet coke to tide me over until the train comes at 15.27. At least I'll be home by 16.20. 12 hours up then!

So syns - 1.5 for yog, 2 for mooli, 5 for popped crisps, 2 for wafer curls. 10.5 for today.
A x 2 and B x 2 to enjoy as its a lovely red day. One A will be cheese in my omelette for defo. Cannie wait to get home!!!

LUUUUUUNCH!
(yes at twenty to four in the afternoon....)

1397140834707.jpg

Ahhhh man your Friday eve has sucked.

Glad you'll be home soon. Get in, shut the door on the world and go into full PJ mode! Woohoo! X

LUUUUUUNCH!
(yes at twenty to four in the afternoon....)

View attachment 133009

Slightly on the late side there Minks, but better late than never! Plus dinner will come round quicker...always a silver lining somewhere!

How are the pork bites? I have seen those crisps too, are they worth 5 syns?

Ahhhh man your Friday eve has sucked.

Glad you'll be home soon. Get in, shut the door on the world and go into full PJ mode! Woohoo! X

I'm home! Just about to de-makeup-efy, moisturise, and then... feet up! I'm not even cooking tonight, the boy is mustering me up my omelette (thats pretty grandeur for him!)
So yep, lazy one now woo! Xx

Slightly on the late side there Minks, but better late than never! Plus dinner will come round quicker...always a silver lining somewhere!

How are the pork bites? I have seen those crisps too, are they worth 5 syns?

Ok you ready for my professional opinion? (Because yes, I'm a professional.... eater)

Pork Mooli - pretty much standard/consistent vegetables are used with all 3 mooli flavour wraps, but these ones... grrrrr! It must be the pork. Something is clearly not right in the 'stuffing' part of the mooli because every time I dipped a huge wad of the filling was left in the sauce. Now, had this been the beef ones, not a problem because you have nice round cucumber as a scoop. These ones are carrot sticks so little bit trickier when its half a pork and veg roll to scoop!

Now it may just have been a loose batch, I was looking for the beef but this was the ONLY mooli pack left and beggars can't be choosers right?
As for the sauce - pretty standard, slightly gloopy, sweet chilli sauce. Not much more to offer on it tbh.

Conclusion - its ok, filling for 2 syns but if they have the beef, I'd opt for that baby everytime.

As for the crisps.
I ate 1.
I put them in my bag.
They were that nice I didn't want to just 'scoff' them on the train.
I actually knew I wanted to enjoy them relaxing at home on the sofa. Gay right?

5/5 for them in my opinion. Lots of flavour too. Just... ooh scrum-diddly-umptious! Xxx

Just planned another fast day for tomorrow. Do-able and with some 'snacks' and 3 meals planned in again.

1397152328413.jpg
1397152341734.jpg

Thanks lil for the egg white omelette idea!
Although I am having proper omelette tonight... maybe I'll have scrambled tomorrow. Or not. I think my brain would prefer to see omelette as a full meal filling the plate rather than a small ball of fluffy egg. If that makes sense?

Porridge, salad, omelette, fruit, wafer curls (45cals for 3) if needed. If not then I have 90cals spare. Woo woo!

Now to whip the boy into shape and get him cooking my dinner soon! Xxx

Sometimes I so wish I was near an m&s! Hope you enjoy chilling out and do nothing all evening! How are you finding fasting days? Tell me I can only have xyz and I eat the whole alphabet!

I'm only near one when I work up in the city otherwise its just tesco thats at hand. Booo! But I'll settle for tesco just so I don't have to commute!

I've only done one fast so far, and I found it fine. Dinner was a beaut of a bowl of curry and I managed to have blueberries to pick at which was a nice sweet treat.

Hopefully I'll be busy tomorrow so I don't really think about it! Xx

So much for chilling!

I wanted to do a food shop so went to check my cupboards to see if we had baked beans.

Never that simple! I ended up taking EVERYTHING out, cleaning the cupboards, weighing everything anx basically taking an inventory of my can/grains/spices and freezer. Just taken a sack of things to the bin. Yes... thats bad. But it was like mistake things that had been sat in the freezer for forever so had to be thrown, and spice jars with the tiniest of bits in that just took up room. I now have 4 pages of inventory to go through to do a food plan. And I'll probably do my food shop tomorrow for saturday morning. Or just go to tesco tomorrow eve for a rock n roll night!

Lol! Sounds like me! Must list and review all food. I did mine not long ago but the fridge could do with a good clean. What are tomorrow's plans? We just have a village shop. Usually has utterly crazy things in there and some amazingly out of date stuff as well as nice fresh food from local farms. I used to love date checking stock at work. Pretty mind numbing but great to hunt out anything out of date.

Tomorrow is work, work, work, food, shop, walk, food, chill?

Tonights dinner - mushrooms, cottage cheese, spinach, smoked bacon and cheddar omelette. And officially the best omelette I've made to date (didn't trust the boy making it, he managed to microwave his tomatoes to go with his omelette tho! :D)

1397161902749.jpg

HAPPY FREAKING FRIDAY!!!!

feel like I've had a lie in! Woke up at 6.30, a whole 2 hours after what I have been every day this week woo!

So its friday fast day and I've already had a change about with food!

Breakfast - 20g porridge, 30g prunes, cinnamon and yog. Made up 135ml apple and cinnamon tea and cooked the oats in that for some flavour. 109cals

Lunch - der, I still have half a tuna mooli pack. And that has edamame beans. Which are good for 'picking/grazing' so switched back to that. With a toffee muller light.
172 cals

Dinner - mushroom 2 egg white omelette 82 cals

Snacks - 22g blueberries (leftover), mango pot, 2 teas 94 cals
50 cals-ish to spare. Depends on if I put yogurt in my porridge. If I don't then 59, if I do 43.

And thats a pretty good sounding day!

Blimey you're disciplined going for a fast day Friday! I'm not sure I could ever manage one on a fri...I have a subconscious need to treat myself with food (even all sw free food!) when it hits the weekend!!
What excitingness is planned for the weekend?! Xxx

Back