Minky's meals!

Morning guys! Apologies that I haven't been around recently, I have had a bit of a 'mare recently with personal life and took some time to sort my head out 'n stuff. A friend of mine was diagnosed with breast and ovarian cancer and it kinda knocked me for 6. But needless to say I have been thinking of you guys and hope you are all ok??
Food hasn't been awful this week (previous weekend, well the less said about that the better!) and I am well on the straight and narrow. Only 3 more little pounds to get my 7 stone shiny so I am super determined to get it this week - although I have a feeling it will be the following week but it doesn't hurt to aim for it right?
I have a half marathon that I am doing tonight so food is a little up in the air today and tomorrow - it starts at midnight so its a long old day and I need to ensure that I have enough food/fuel in me to keep going so will be off to make some yummy lunch in a minute - probably quorn sausage, egg, mushy pea's and fried onion. Random combi but cannie be a$$ed to go food shopping as I want to rest as much as possible today.

Sending lots of positive SW foody vibes to you and hope you have a fabulous day xxx

Completed my half marathon - left me mega starving yesterday though!
Back on plan today - again, super hungry!

Breakfast 2 x alpen lights HexB and banana
Mid morning 50g crunchy nut cornflakes 10 syns with part HexA
Lunch onion omelette
Dinner Chicken curry, rice and vegetables

Morning guys! Apologies that I haven't been around recently, I have had a bit of a 'mare recently with personal life and took some time to sort my head out 'n stuff. A friend of mine was diagnosed with breast and ovarian cancer and it kinda knocked me for 6. But needless to say I have been thinking of you guys and hope you are all ok??
Food hasn't been awful this week (previous weekend, well the less said about that the better!) and I am well on the straight and narrow. Only 3 more little pounds to get my 7 stone shiny so I am super determined to get it this week - although I have a feeling it will be the following week but it doesn't hurt to aim for it right?
I have a half marathon that I am doing tonight so food is a little up in the air today and tomorrow - it starts at midnight so its a long old day and I need to ensure that I have enough food/fuel in me to keep going so will be off to make some yummy lunch in a minute - probably quorn sausage, egg, mushy pea's and fried onion. Random combi but cannie be a$$ed to go food shopping as I want to rest as much as possible today.

Sending lots of positive SW foody vibes to you and hope you have a fabulous day xxx

Hey Minks,

Welcome back. So sorry to hear about your friend - I hope she makes a full recovery. Please keep us updated on her progress. Thinking good thoughts and sending positive vibes over to W Sussex. x

Well done for keeping on the straight and narrow (more or less) and well done with your half marathon! How amazing. How long did it take you?

Keep up the good fight Minks and those pesky few pounds will fly off.

x
xxx

Hi minks - hope you are ok and your friend too xx
I have been away and lost the SW plot but pleased to be back again and intending to stay this time!
Take care lovely xx

Back