Minky's meals!

MinkyDinky said:
I leave the room for a couple of hours and this is what happens?! Smutty posts about balls and gags..... Maybe I should disappear a bit more often :D

I agree people, smutty smutty smutty - you should all be ashamed of yourselves!

All this talk about balls and I forgot to ask how you got on at weigh in this week? Xx

Charleybarley said:
All this talk about balls and I forgot to ask how you got on at weigh in this week? Xx

Ha ha! That's cool sweetie. I lost a little pound this week, which was freaking awesome!! That little baby took me over my 6.5 stone lost marker AND into the 13 stone bracket. I mean, 13...WTH?! I can't actually believe I'm in there but jeeeesus it feels good to see new numbers :D

So yeah, awesome little pound jumped ship. Woo! Xx

MinkyDinky said:
Ha ha! That's cool sweetie. I lost a little pound this week, which was freaking awesome!! That little baby took me over my 6.5 stone lost marker AND into the 13 stone bracket. I mean, 13...WTH?! I can't actually believe I'm in there but jeeeesus it feels good to see new numbers :D

Oh wow, thats fanfreakingtastic Minks!! Congratulations - 6.5 stone! You have done so well. How long has this taken you? I am more or less starting at a similar point as you were - although my start weight was a bit less than yours but I am only 5 foot 3, so pretty comparable. I can't imagine what seeing 13 stone on those scales must be like - quite an achievement eh? Well done - gutted i am on my phone I would have given you massive smileys!!!

I lost 2lbs this week. Good result, but slightly disappointed as I wanted 3lbs which would have given me half stone in two weeks, but hey ho 2lbs is good. I dont think i will get to my challenge weight - 8lbs in three weeks is a lot to ask for isn't it?!?

Oh wow, thats fanfreakingtastic Minks!! Congratulations - 6.5 stone! You have done so well. How long has this taken you? I am more or less starting at a similar point as you were - although my start weight was a bit less than yours but I am only 5 foot 3, so pretty comparable. I can't imagine what seeing 13 stone on those scales must be like - quite an achievement eh? Well done - gutted i am on my phone I would have given you massive smileys!!!

I lost 2lbs this week. Good result, but slightly disappointed as I wanted 3lbs which would have given me half stone in two weeks, but hey ho 2lbs is good. I dont think i will get to my challenge weight - 8lbs in three weeks is a lot to ask for isn't it?!?

HERE YOU GO:

:talk017::talk017::talk017::talk017::talk017::talk017:

:banana dancer::wee::banana dancer::wee::banana dancer::wee::banana dancer::wee::banana dancer::wee::banana dancer::wee::banana dancer::wee::banana dancer::wee::banana dancer::wee::banana dancer::wee::banana dancer::wee::banana dancer::wee::banana dancer::wee::banana dancer::wee::banana dancer::wee::banana dancer::wee::banana dancer::wee::banana dancer::wee::banana dancer::wee::banana dancer::wee::banana dancer::wee::banana dancer::wee::banana dancer::wee::banana dancer::wee:

Thanks mate! I started last year on 17th March, took just over a month off when I moved in August (Brain didn't want to compute!) and pretty much been on it since. Odd off plan weekend and stuff, got here slowly but surely :) Took all my measurements on 1st Jan - although wish I had done it at the beginning - and as of Tuesday I have lost 24inches overall. Biggest was the waist with a 4.5 inch loss and smallest was a measly 0.5 inch off my left thigh! But it was still a nice comparison to see that rather than just the weigh in difference.

Big well done to you sweetie on the 2lbs! You *could* get the 8lbs off in 3 weeks, it would be hard work and I wouldn't want to get your hopes up by saying you will get it off, but we can only strive for it. I remember being told in one of my first weeks at SW, that we should aim for high numbers (like 4 or 5 lbs) a week and if you are conscious of aiming for it and being far more aware of what we are eating then we are moer likely to lose a higher amount - not necessarily the 4/5 but more like 2.5-3 which is a high amount on a weekly basis! I don't know how true that is but might be worth thinking about? xxx

Thursday 21st June
Green - although really random and bad food day, got up super late and had a hair appt at 1 so forgot to actually pack any breakfast or lunch to take to work :(

Breakfast
Banana
Hifi light rocky road 1/2 HexB
Muller Greek 1/2 syn

Lunch
Hifi light rocky road 1/2 HexB
Muller Greek 1/2 syn
Milky way 5 syns

Mugshot
Cheese and onion roll 10.5 syns
HexB fibre plus bar

Dinner
Mushroom and onion Omelette
HexA x 1

HexA x 1, HexB x 2
Syns 16.5

Last edited:
Friday 21st June
Green

Breakfast
HexA cheese

Mid am
Muller Greek coconut yog 1/2 syn
Fibre plus bar HexB

Lunch
Jacket spud with leftover mushroom stroganoff 1 syn
Ryvita mini's HexB
2 mikados 1 syn
Banana

Dinner
Warburton thins pizza! 5 syns
HexA cheddar
Mushroom, onion, pepper, chilli, Tom puree
Wedges and beans
Elf Mayo 1/2 syn

HexA x 2, HexB x 2
Syns 8

image-1268837132.jpg

image-4269073228.jpg

image-4288882010.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, wow, wow my darling........well done honey xxxxxxxx
In the 13's fab, fab, fab!!!
Still plodding on here and hoping for a Pound or so loss on Monday :)

A lickle pound off! Slowly but surely :)

Love your hair Minky.......you look amazing xxxxxx

Check out the red haired hot mamma in the avatar! Your look fabo Minky Dinky Do Dah!

How's your week going?

x

Friday 21st June
Green

Breakfast
HexA cheese

Mid am
Muller Greek coconut yog 1/2 syn
Fibre plus bar HexB

Lunch
Jacket spud with leftover mushroom stroganoff 1 syn
Ryvita mini's HexB
2 mikados 1 syn
Banana

Dinner
Warburton thins pizza! 5 syns
HexA cheddar
Mushroom, onion, pepper, chilli, Tom puree
Wedges and beans
Elf Mayo 1/2 syn

HexA x 2, HexB x 2
Syns 8

View attachment 53732

View attachment 53734

View attachment 53735

Your Stroga looks the balls Minks, do you have a recipe please?

dextersmum said:
Wow, wow, wow my darling........well done honey xxxxxxxx
In the 13's fab, fab, fab!!!
Still plodding on here and hoping for a Pound or so loss on Monday :)

dextersmum said:
A lickle pound off! Slowly but surely :)

Love your hair Minky.......you look amazing xxxxxx
A lickle pound is all it needs to be sometimes sweetie and it's all in the right direction. So well done you xxxx Tried any new recipes recently that you can recommend?
And thanks for the compliment :D xxx

Charleybarley said:
Check out the red haired hot mamma in the avatar! Your look fabo Minky Dinky Do Dah!

How's your week going?

x
Thanks charley ;) I decided to cut the whole lot off and start again, can't hurt right? Xx
Charleybarley said:
Your Stroga looks the balls Minks, do you have a recipe please?
I do have the recipe but a woman at work has nabbed my SW mags - it's a recipe from last months I think? Super nice and totally easy - highly recommend. Leave it wi' me and I'll post tomorrow when I get the mag back.
Going to try some balls this weekend to go with my roast - super excited!! Xxx

Have been soooo shattered - crazy in work but still here in spirit lol

Haven't really tried anything different of late (thinking hard!!) just my trusty favourites and have been really enjoying some mega salads - never thought I'd ever say that haha.

Here's to a fabulous week honey xxxxxx

MinkyDinky said:
A lickle pound is all it needs to be sometimes sweetie and it's all in the right direction. So well done you xxxx Tried any new recipes recently that you can recommend?
And thanks for the compliment :D xxx

Thanks charley ;) I decided to cut the whole lot off and start again, can't hurt right? Xx

I do have the recipe but a woman at work has nabbed my SW mags - it's a recipe from last months I think? Super nice and totally easy - highly recommend. Leave it wi' me and I'll post tomorrow when I get the mag back.
Going to try some balls this weekend to go with my roast - super excited!! Xxx

I have that mag, I rarely take any recipes from the mags these days, I had a few bad/tasteless experiences from SW recipes and lost faith in them a bit, relying on minimins for inspirational recipes, however I will take a look at my mags and give it a go.

I too am having a go at the balls tomoz, BGTY saus - check, bulgar wheat - check, fresh sage - check. I can't believe we are this excited over a load of balls!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend gorg. X

How you doing guys??..........confession time here.......mega bad weekend diet and drink wise - totally lost the plot Big time but was sooooo much fun :/
Dreading weighing myself tomorrow but guess what (?) - shall start yet again!!!!!!!

Tomorrow's tea is the chicken egg fried rice with broccoli and cauli and lunch is my trusty salad with egg and ham xx

Hey Minky Moo, where are you? I hope all is well lovey. X

Congratulations and well done on your fantastic weight loss:happy096:

Back