WW petit pain HexB

HexA x 1, HexB x 1
Syns 11
Fluids good 3 pints water, 2 choc tea, 2 x 700ml water
Exercise 4.5 mile on bike

image-2894881970.jpg

image-251448422.jpg

Last edited:
My OH turned his nose up when I put a tin of baked beans in the curried lasagne thing last night, i add them to loads of things and he thinks I'm odd lol

MinkyDinky said:
Thanks Charley :) I had to try and cover up the fact it was pork as OH doesn't like it - turns out he bought himself a pizza and didn't want it anyway - git!
I just used a defrosted pork chop but steak would be easier. So simple! Bash it out till thin and nearly doubled in size. Chop mushrooms up into smallish cubes, (you could also add garlic if you wanted? but I used smoked bacon to wrap and didn't know if too many flavours might spoil?) place a handful in the middle of the steak, pull in the sides and wrap securely with bacon. I didn't precook the mushrooms, no need to be honest.
That bakes in the oven for 20 mins? It's pretty quick and the mushrooms help to keep the moisture in the pork that you can sometimes lose.
Rest of dish easy - halve new pots, shake up in a bag with chilli flakes, paprika, sea salt and black pepper. Roast for 30-45 mins depending on oven, mines cr@p so everything goes in on 250c!
Ratatouille / sauce? Chop all veg into small chunks - onion, mushrooms, garlic, pepper (had I any courgette I would have added that too) and slowly fry so soften. When soft, add chillies, smoked paprika and can of chopped tomatoes. Bring to the boil, turn to a simmer and reduce to desired consistency.
Wasn't bad for a random throw together :D xxx

Thanks sug, I am going to give that a go. I might try stuffing with the stuffing that's made with bulgar wheat and sausage...mind you creamy garlic mushrooms might also work, hmmm.

MinkyDinky said:
And assume you know how to cook green beans? ;)

Tee hee!

Minks have had another great day 1!!!!!
Will post you a pic of the biggest salad in the world later - can't believe that I am back up to 14 st 3 again........next week intend getting into the 13,s - had enough of this faffing about xxx

dextersmum said:
Will post you a pic of the biggest salad in the world later - can't believe that I am back up to 14 st 3 again........next week intend getting into the 13,s - had enough of this faffing about xxx

image-1105226105.jpg

mrstore said:
My OH turned his nose up when I put a tin of baked beans in the curried lasagne thing last night, i add them to loads of things and he thinks I'm odd lol
My OH would eat beans with everything and eat the every day. The second we have less than 4 cans in the cupboard he goes into panic! Xx

Charleybarley said:
Thanks sug, I am going to give that a go. I might try stuffing with the stuffing that's made with bulgar wheat and sausage...mind you creamy garlic mushrooms might also work, hmmm.
what's the Bulgar wheat/sausage stuffing?! I lie me some stuffing, spesh with roast chicken dinner! Xx

dextersmum said:
Now missy this is the last restart and the last time you are going to see a 14, right, like you said, done faffing so bloody quit it woman ok? Lets get cracking with being on plan and shift it once and for all ay? Xxx

Like it lol - you will be proud of me ....... Have kept within my syns and these were mostly sunset mix from Julian graves - like natural sweets xx

what's the Bulgar wheat/sausage stuffing?! I lie me some stuffing, spesh with roast chicken dinner! Xxx

Me too - I lurve the stuffing. I have actually tried this one yet, but its one of Britmum's specials. Corblimey tried it and is currently addicted to the balls:giggle:.

Bulgur Wheat Sage and Onion Stuffing Balls | Slimming Eats - Slimming World Recipes

Corblimey said she needed more one more sausage and didnt use the apple (I don't plan to either bleurgh - fruit and savoury is not my ting!). So depending on your sausage of choice, the syns are pretty darn low - I use BGTY at .5 per sausage, so 2 syns for the lot!

I keep forgetting to buy bulgar, so if you try before me, let me know what you thought.

Me too - I lurve the stuffing. I have actually tried this one yet, but its one of Britmum's specials. Corblimey tried it and is currently addicted to the balls:giggle:.

Bulgur Wheat Sage and Onion Stuffing Balls | Slimming Eats - Slimming World Recipes

Corblimey said she needed more one more sausage and didnt use the apple (I don't plan to either bleurgh - fruit and savoury is not my ting!). So depending on your sausage of choice, the syns are pretty darn low - I use BGTY at .5 per sausage, so 2 syns for the lot!

I keep forgetting to buy bulgar, so if you try before me, let me know what you thought.

OMG!!! They look amazeballs! ha ha! But seriously, I am so going to be trying me some of these, I love a good stuffing (oo-er!) ball and would never have thought to make them with Bulgar wheat. Only thing I don't have in is the Sausages.... together we could make this happen! Shame you are over in Essex, bit far for a ball or 2 :(
Cheers for the heads up on the recipe, cannie wait to try xx

Tuesday 19th June 2012
Green day

Breakfast
HexB WW petit pain
Mushroom
Scrambled egg
Cheese HexA

Mid morning
Muller Greek 1/2 syn

Lunch
Pasta n sauce with added veg
Milky way 5 syns

Post WI banana

Dinner
Mushroom stroganoff with rice 2 syns
hifi light bar x 2 HexB

HexA x 1, HexB x 2
Syns 7.5
Fluids ok ish
Exercise 4.5 miles on bike

image-4180998520.jpg

image-2338594528.jpg

Wednesday 20th June
Green

Breakfast
Apple
Muller Greek coconut 1/2 syn
Hifi light rocky road bar 1/2 HexB

Lunch
Pasta n sauce with added veg
Cheese n onion triangles 1/3rd of packet 2 syns

Dinner
Vegetable dhansak 3 syns (half a portion)
Roast BNS
Tortilla wrap 6 syns topped with HexA cheese
Hifi light bar 1/2 HexB

Last edited:
OMG!!! They look amazeballs! ha ha! But seriously, I am so going to be trying me some of these, I love a good stuffing (oo-er!) ball and would never have thought to make them with Bulgar wheat. Only thing I don't have in is the Sausages.... together we could make this happen! Shame you are over in Essex, bit far for a ball or 2 :(
Cheers for the heads up on the recipe, cannie wait to try xx

Ah we could meet up and make sweet stuffing balls together! I have a bit of an overflow of Gram Flour, after my onion bhaji making - I was thinking of sending some through to various friends people - you, Vickie, Donnajt - but realised that the Royal Mail might object to bags of white powder going through their system!

Hi Minky,

Just thought I would drop by and show you my balls :D They are lovely with a roast but I like them cold with salad the next day too and I usually end up with about 3 or 4 a portion at 0.5 syn
I have just been drooling over your mushroom and egg petit pan - looks amazing x

Love it! We are all adults and (apparently) ladies, but we all still appreciate a good ball gag! ... actually maybe gag wasn't the correct word :whistle: !

Corblimey said:
Hi Minky,

Just thought I would drop by and show you my balls :D They are lovely with a roast but I like them cold with salad the next day too and I usually end up with about 3 or 4 a portion at 0.5 syn
I have just been drooling over your mushroom and egg petit pan - looks amazing x

Hey Corblimey,

Nice to see your pic of some yummy looking balls there. They look delish and I am so going to be making them for a midweek roast next week! Thanks for showing 'em off ;) xx

Charleybarley said:
Ah we could meet up and make sweet stuffing balls together! I have a bit of an overflow of Gram Flour, after my onion bhaji making - I was thinking of sending some through to various friends people - you, Vickie, Donnajt - but realised that the Royal Mail might object to bags of white powder going through their system!

Agreed re White powder in bags in the post - might be a bit suspect :D damn it! Xx

Back