Minky's meals!

Grrr no badminton tonight. Stupid selfish jumper decided to jump in front of the train leaving my buddy stuck in south Croydon. How rude! I was looking forward to that too. Boo!

Last edited:
Wednesday 14th December 2011
Green day

Breakfast
Weetabix x 2 - HexB
Made with hot water and milk. Most HexA

Mid morning
Banana

Lunch
Roasted pepper, mushroom, onion and courgette
Ainsley harriot chilli cous cous - 1 syn

Afternoon
Apple

Dinner
Sw Chips (couple of carrot matchsticks thrown in too)
"fried" mushrooms and onions
Baked beans
2 x w/meal nimble - HexB
Flora light 2 syns

Snacks
Naughty..... 3 mini choc rolls *think* 3 syns each
2 mikado - 1 syn

Water. 1.5 pints
Tea x 1 (rest of HexA)
Fresh orange juice 2.5 syns

Total syns 15.5
HexA x 1, HexB x 2

Body magic
2 x 2.2 mile walk, 30 mims each

So not too bad on the syns, thought I was going to be well over (still might be as I am only recalling the syns for mini rolls. Could be 3.5 but I am sticking with 3 for now). Felt crappy all day with a headache which I probably haven't helped with nit drinking enough. Might chug a glass or 2 of water down before bed. Eurgh, bed time any second me thinks
Lunch image-3362231850.jpg
Dinner image-2146580232.jpg

Thursday 15th December 2011
Green day

At 3am - 2 cups of tea and a pear (most of my HexA of milk)
A huge thank you to the scummy low life wastes of space living under my flat for waking me and OH up at 2am for the second time this week ^^

Breakfast
Fruit and fibre HexB
Made with hot water and dash of milk (remainder of HexA)
Apple

Lunch
Pumpkin and sunflower seeds 3syns
Roasted veg with chilli
Chilli cous cous 1 syn

Mid pm
3 mini scotch eggs - 9 syns

Dinner
Think I will make a mushroom bolognese or something.
Chopped onion, mushroom, courgette, tomatoes, pepper
Chilli powder
Tom puree
Noodles
Mini scotch egg 3 syns
Weetabix bar HexB
Jaffa cake 2 syns

Fluid
Tea x 2
Water x 2 pints

Total syns 15
HexA x 1, HexB x 2

Body magic
2 x 2.2 mile walk, 30 mins each

Let's just hope I don't pass out from tiredness today :(

*didn't like dinner and nothing at hand so had another mini scotch egg and weetabix bar for my HexB :( *
Lunchimage-2542381892.jpg
Dinnerimage-3605454374.jpg

Last edited:
Your meals look lovely!
It's good to see the syns for some of the Graze punnets, i was thinking i'd have to stop getting them but perhaps not!

elysium said:
Your meals look lovely!
It's good to see the syns for some of the Graze punnets, i was thinking i'd have to stop getting them but perhaps not!

MissThomas said:
Just subscribed!! Love that you put photos on! How have you done over Christmas? X

Hello to you both! I haven't been updating as I have been very ill and not very on plan (relying on the OH to cook dinners *eek*).

Christmas wasn't too bad as I had laryngitis so wasn't able to swallow properly but from boxing day onwards I have been addicted to pâté and crackers. Noooooooo! Not expecting a loss at all but hoping for not too big a gain. On another thread someone described it as being "jelly weight" - when you have a blow out and you get a gain it's ok because it's not set yet....so whatever I gain will be jelly weight :D

As for the Graze punnets, they have the cal amounts in the little booklet so I don't count any free foods just syn it as 20 cals is a syn. Simple :) I love the little boxes and stops me grabbing the biscuit tin at work.

Hope you both had a lovely Christmas! Have you got diaries I can have a nose at? I do like looking for inspiration and food ideas xxx

No diary yet, starting SW tomorrow so just writing my food plan for the next week! Will send u a link once I get started! Jelly weight! Haha I like it!

MissThomas said:
No diary yet, starting SW tomorrow so just writing my food plan for the next week! Will send u a link once I get started! Jelly weight! Haha I like it!

Well done for starting and congratulations on choosing SW! I love it and would always recommend. Look forward to seeing upcoming diary entries :) xx

So as mentioned earlier, food hasn't been brilliant the last couple of days and I haven't been drinking anywhere near enough water so for weigh in tomorrow I am expecting at least a 7 lbs gain. Sounds a lot really but it will be "jelly weight" and off in no time at all!

Yesterday for dinner I had Chilli con Carne with lots of 'hidden' veg (grated carrots and courgette) served with pasta. Tonight I made a chicken vindaloo using Pataks paste - for little amount of syns. Chucked in some onion, pepper, cauliflower, cubed potato, chopped tomatoes and cubed chicken. Oh and topped with half a boiled egg :) was lovely and am completely stuffed. OH's birthday and he picked the vindaloo for dinner so I happily obliged :D I do love a curry. Now to get tomorrow out the way and back on to normal food and food planning woo!!
image-3266238306.jpg
image-4173940125.jpg

So 3lbs on for the Xmas period. Not bad considering no counting of syns but just goes to show how quickly the weight can go back on! Still, will be off next week no probs!

Saturday 31st December 2011

Breakfast
Fruit and fibre HexB
Skimmed milk HexA
Cup o tea
Glass of water

Lunch.
Buffet food - mainly grabbed prawns, prawn vol au vents, chilli prawns, couple of sausage rolls and a big JD and diet coke :)

Dinner
Tut tut nothing. Well, few vodka and diet cokes to celebrate the new year.

Syns will mainly be used for alcohol tonight and popping to mums for lunch which is a buffet. Guess it's going to be a flexi syn day so I think I will cap it at 70. But for damage limitation I will attempt to keep my syns down in the week too. Not so hard with the exercise I intend to do :)

Got the MJ experience for the wii so danced about on that for a couple of hours - counts towards body magic right??

Last edited:
Just don't know were to start... Oh just saw the little plus and found it! Thanks tho! Was goin to attach some before photos but don't know if I have the bottle yet!! Good luck in the new year! X

MissThomas said:
Just don't know were to start... Oh just saw the little plus and found it! Thanks tho! Was goin to attach some before photos but don't know if I have the bottle yet!! Good luck in the new year! X

Be brave :) no one is here to judge you and we are all in the same boat. Good luck to you too and all the best - onwards and downwards! X

Sunday 1st January 2012
Green day

Breakfast
Cup of chai tea
Banana

Lunch
35g Fruit and Fibre HexB
Semi skimmed milk from HexA allowance
Sliced banana

After exercise
Friend made SW cookies but doubled the size of them and were more like a choc chip scone! Was nice but not worth the 7 syns! Obv if done as a cookie would be 3.5 syns

Dinner
140g cod HexB baked with below topping:
Red onion, garlic, red pepper and chilli (softened in pan first with balsamic vinegar)
Baked grated carrot & parsnip rosti (bound with an egg)
Cauliflower

Fluid 1 x tea, 6 x water, 2 x diet pepsi
Teeny glass of milk to finish off my HexA
Exercise Day 1, level 1 of 30 Day Shred

Syns 7
HexA x 1, HexB x 2

Dinner
image-3151438979.jpg

Last edited:
Monday 2nd January 2012
Green day

Breakfast
35g Fruit & Fibre HexB
Sliced banana
Semi skimmed milk - part HexA
Cup of tea & glass of water

Lunch
Jacket spud
Baked beans
Chopped 1/4 red onion
28g Mackerel in tomato sauce (3 syns)

Dinner
71g cooked weight extra lean minced beef HexB
Plum tomatoes, baked beans, red onion, mushroom, red pepper, Tom puree, chilli, garlic salt - all mixed together to make a "bolognese" style dish
Pasta
Small cauliflower florets (chucked in with pasta while cooking so all under the meat/sauce)
20g R.F cheddar 3 syns

Made some hartleys strawberry jelly and at 1.5 syn a sachets, made 4 so put them at a safe 1/2 syn each.

Fluid 1 x chai tea, 6 x water, small glass of milk (to finish allowance of HexA)
Exercise : DVD player isn't working so off to buy one tomorrow morning. Was too late in the eve before I plugged it in. Gutted! At least my calves get a rest!

Syns 6.5 total
HexA x 1, HexB x 2

Attachments

• image-3507283773.jpg
    image-3507283773.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 86
  • image-4129569888.jpg
    image-4129569888.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 94
  • image-2182842877.jpg
    image-2182842877.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 105
Last edited:
Tuesday 3rd January 2012
Red day

Breakfast
2 x soft boiled eggs
2 x wholemeal nimble toasted soldiers HexB
2 x tsp light Lurpak 3 syns
Cuppa 1/2 syn dash

Lunch
Left over bolognese 4 syns (for baked beans)

Dinner
Boiled gammon slices
Roast carrot, beetroot, onion, pepper, garlic
2 x poached eggs (they were done to perfection!!)

Evening snack
Banana
Weetabix toffee dazzler bar HexB
Cuppa

Fluid 6 cups of tea, 8 glasses of water and left over HexA milk (about 100 mls)

Total syns 7
HexA x 1, HexB x 2

I also declined a fresh puff pastry mince pie (13 syns!) after my boyfriend decided that after eating 3, 4 would be too many! Ha ha, why does he not put on weight?! Grrrr!

image-797593700.jpg
image-293689760.jpg
image-4199871581.jpg

Last edited:
PrincessZoe said:
Just thought i'd pop n say hi!
Meals are looking fab...think i might start taking pics x

Hello there! I find taking pics really helpful - mainly to remember what I have eaten! What plan are you currently doing? Hope you're having a good day x

MinkyDinky said:
Hello there! I find taking pics really helpful - mainly to remember what I have eaten! What plan are you currently doing? Hope you're having a good day x

Good idea!
I tend to switch between extra easy n green days. Having a good first day back on plan :) x

Back