MinnieMel is nolonger considers herself a CDer. One final post.

Thanks Illa,

You too.

hey there! hope you had a great day MM!

A SPA! lovely! i need something nice to look forward to. all i get is pain and grief! at least i'm escaping to the big smoke, that is london, on saturday. i've a date with the fabby beto at ally pally (me and 3499 others :))!

Evening,

@Nikki

i've a date with the fabby beto at ally pally (me and 3499 others :))!

You'll have to let me know if he is as amazing in person as he comes across in DVDs. What Charisma!

@MizPP -- It was fair to middlin'... I did not get a lot accomplished, but I did get off my ar$e and go to aquafit. I also converted one of DD's last school's polos (that she never wore -- she preferred the plain white blouses) into one of those drawstring bags to hold other bags. I also did a little mending on one dress and a bit of ironing, changed two beds, and did some laundry -- but I have so much to do. UGH!

How was your day?

you still seemed to get a lot done though :D. ive been ok, got some workout done, and was out of the house for a lot of the day. but another good day with OH so it was all good lol

MinnieMel said:
Evening,

@Nikki

You'll have to let me know if he is as amazing in person as he comes across in DVDs. What Charisma!

How was your day?

Some of my ZIN DVDs have him in them and he's wonderful. The gold one we got was with him and he was talking, cure accent! So looking forward to it just typical stress about general stuff now,,,, what do I do with my belongings etc

Hiya MM.. I was wondering, do they by any chance sell funfetti cake mix or the moist strawberry cake mix (i think its betty crocker) at the place where you shop.. Not a real good selection at asda im looking for a bit of nostalhia for my bday next month lol.. Ill totally do a trade with you :) maybe a teddy bear for some? Let me know.. Thanks in advance lol

Hiya MM.. I was wondering, do they by any chance sell funfetti cake mix or the moist strawberry cake mix (i think its betty crocker) at the place where you shop.. Not a real good selection at asda im looking for a bit of nostalhia for my bday next month lol.. Ill totally do a trade with you :) maybe a teddy bear for some? Let me know.. Thanks in advance lol

Hi MizPP,

I sent you a PM with a response - but as it is for your birthday I would be honored to post you some mixes if you'd like as a birthday gift. Just PM me your mailing address.

I know they usually have the "themed" Funfettis (the Halloween, etc.) and then they stock the strawberry, chocolate, etc. do you prefer Betty Crocker, Pillsbury or Duncan Hines?

Good Afternoon hun.
How are you today? Is CD still going well?x

Thanks Gemma.

I'm well -- had a lovely lunch with my DD's former aide. She showed me her photos from the big 60th birthday bash her family threw for her.

I had salad and prawns -- there was some dressing on the prawns, but not too bad. I'll have a CD shake for dinner. Not perfect, but not too awful. I'll see my CDC tomorrow and get weighed. Not feeling any thinner, but I am hoping for motivation inspiring loss!

How are you doing? Life in general and CD?

Thanks Gemma.

I'm well -- had a lovely lunch with my DD's former aide. She showed me her photos from the big 60th birthday bash her family threw for her.

I had salad and prawns -- there was some dressing on the prawns, but not too bad. I'll have a CD shake for dinner. Not perfect, but not too awful. I'll see my CDC tomorrow and get weighed. Not feeling any thinner, but I am hoping for motivation inspiring loss!

How are you doing? Life in general and CD?

Im ok thanks, seems like your doing well, im not following CD at the moment nor any plan :cry:

Im ok thanks, seems like your doing well, im not following CD at the moment nor any plan :cry:

I am glad you are okay and when you're ready, you'll find something that works for you.

My CFF (Cheese Fiend Friend) is doing Atkins now through the New Year and then will revisit her decision. She needs to lose at least 5 stone -- but cannot face doing something as limiting as CD through the holidays.

I can do NO, but SOME is always an issue for me. I have not done well with the "free" elements of Weight Watchers and Slimming World. I'd rather not eat than have to track my calories. However, I cannot keep off the losses once I start back eating again -- I tried the Beck book and it worked. However, I did not make "permanent" changes and started gain back. UGH! Just call me YoYo!

Ugh its always hard to think that its pretty much gotta be forever on a eating plan of you want to keep itoff, but im hoping ill be used it it by 9 st from now lol

Good luck on your weigh in :) will be cheering you on yaaay! :D

@MizPP --

I think what I need to accept is that I will forver be on a fitness plan. If I stop working out I gain weight. Full Stop!

Mel

Thatll be me as well im sure but itll be worth it i think :D

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Afternoon,

It's a very pretty day here in Cambs! The sun is shining and it is actually quite warm. Yay!

Note to self: water plants and work on plantings.

Saw my CDC -- got some more MAM (yay!) and got weighed. She was pleased, especially when I mentioned going out to Jamie's Italian on Saturday.

By her scales I'd lost about 5 pounds, but because my ticker had not been adjusted up with my last jump: I am only going to be making a slight adjustment. I am now 10 pounds up from my 2011 lowest weight, and one stone from my "I can live with it" weight. (1 1/2 stones from what I'd like to weigh.)

This time next week, I'll be Corfu trying to maintain my losses... then I will be back in the UK for 1/2 term and getting back on the weight loss track.

I think I could possibly make my target loss by December 12 (two months to lose one stone), but I am not going to be too disappointment if I don't... I'll settle for getting close and then continuing until I am there.

My piano lesson went well -- especially since I have been unable to practice my scales due to the bizarre thumb joint injury (I think I did it overstretching in a fitness class!). It is amazing how debilitating a left thumb injury can be. LOL

I need to get my errands accomplished, some housework (don't I always), and I want to finish up DD's curtains. I also need to do some planned fitness.

I hope everyone's day is going well.

Mel

yeah great loss Mel !!!! Awesome, keep going ! Do you intend to shake or to eat during vacation ? If it's an all inclusive thing you might be very tempted I wouldn't even try to 'shake" ;)

Hope your injury goes away. I would recommend some Wintergreen Ess oil on it, it does wonder.

Again you are mentionning something I don't wanna hear about : fitness ;) I've been very bad at it lately.

wishing you a nice evening with some curtains ;)

Back