MinnieMel is nolonger considers herself a CDer. One final post.

Hope you're ok Mel :) x

Thanks Linz --

I am in a foul mood today. I think this weather is getting to me. *sigh*

I hope you're okay.

Mel

So, today, the plan is to clean/clear the other two counters, the rest of the kitchen drawers, One drawer, so far and maybe some cabinets, clean the downstairs loo (that is a Tuesday job, the kitchen is Monday -- but I did not get to the kitchen floor mop was messed up and the new head did not fit either handle lol -- so, I did the best I could with that I had , so that will be today), wipe out the fridge usually done before floor -- but I wiped down the tables and chairs (untying and removing the cushions as some need mending) and write up menus Started not done for the family -- grocery shop That can wait until tomorrow -- as I can manage dinner without a shop and do some "pressing" errands I need to post a bill payment and check on a package at the very least.

I have done three loads of laundry -- and have to put it away, iron DD's uniform shirts, etc.

Food was fair (not great, not horrible) same, water better Water better over 2 l in so far but not good, less coffee and more green tea (so better, I think) more coffee, but tea also today -- and I did not go to Aquafit as planned. So, no fitness. so far I am tracking my steps for a challenge 12, 014. Need to do some stepping, not done much today

DD is home and has taken her dog for a walk in the rain, so muddy prints on the carpet *sigh*. I need to help her research some homework and get more done around here.

sry your in a crummy mood.. i was doing pretty bad for a while there, but i music on and i almost instantly started feeling better and i got my fitness done. now ive got the hairspray soundtrack jamming in the background and im kinda fired up lol.. hope your night goes better :)

it must be the weather.

i've been totally starving hungry today. tonight on the way home from a party (ems was invited to a soft play thing with food everywhere) i was biting my fingers and nails for food. wish i'd brought some gum as this wouldn't have happened to me then. my tummy was rumbling and everything. there was even a bowl of cheese right under my snout, just right there.... in cubes...... white..... looking at me (or it would have if it had eyes). i resisted.

i've decided that i just couldn't do ss+. tonight when i finally got home i was just so hungry that i needed, really really needed my meal from the 810. i even had just 1 coffee whilst out at soft play and that was black as i didn't know it was black until i'd drank over half and actually looked in the cup. i couldn't have been drinking anything. so that was my 3 for today. i probably have milk left from my 810 plan too. might use it up as a bedtime treat. i also have 1 cd product to go. now do i have a bar cause it's higher in 'cals and carbs' and i have exercised or shall i try not to have them this week and try to get an outstanding loss? mmmmmm

You make me feel so guilty not doing much around the house until the weekend.....drawers don't get much of a look-in either way - bar laundering the ones I wear :8855:xx

You make me feel so guilty not doing much around the house until the weekend.....drawers don't get much of a look-in either way - bar laundering the ones I wear :8855:xx

Yvonne,

I no longer work outside the home - this is my job (as much as I hate it). lol

Mel

Thanks Illa,

How are you and Blueberry feeling today? The morning (all day) sickness improving at all?

Mel

@Nikki, Thanks.

I finally got off my bum and did 30 min of Wii My Fitness Coach and then a recorded Core on the Ball class. I did a huge grocery store shop, put is all away, made steak fajitas for dinner, cleaned it all up, unloaded and reloaded the dishwasher, vaccumed the livingroom -- and am still working on the laundry as usual.

I plan to do fitness Monday through Friday... I have to or I'll lose any weight.

I see my CDC tomorrow -- I hope I have lost, but not counting on it.

Mel

@Nikki, Thanks.

I finally got off my bum and did 30 min of Wii My Fitness Coach and then a recorded Core on the Ball class. I did a huge grocery store shop, put is all away, made steak fajitas for dinner, cleaned it all up, unloaded and reloaded the dishwasher, vaccumed the livingroom -- and am still working on the laundry as usual.

I plan to do fitness Monday through Friday... I have to or I'll lose any weight.

I see my CDC tomorrow -- I hope I have lost, but not counting on it.

Mel

core on a ball. i used to use one of these at thr gym. it was nice actually and very focused as you needed to keep your abs tight for stability.

i was going to do my house this pm but by the time i left soft play with dude, then went to get emily some new shoes i had 1hr before setting off to pick up emily. looks like i'll be doing that tomorrow pm. only did it monday but with 2 kids, a dog and a hubby more is needed.

no exercise for me today. mind my legs feel tight from the running yesterday.

i hope you've lost. we need to get this weight off for xmas.

p.s a really good one we did was putting the ball under our feet and roll it into our bum and back out again. good for abs and glutes.

Hey mel! Good luck on your WI tomorrow im routing for you :D.. Just made the cake and some cookies with the OH will put up pics tomorrow:) they arent used to such sweet and the Oh tried a it of the cake that i had to cut off and he said it wasngood and has been trying all night to figure out what it reminds him of lol

Hope youre doing ok mel and WI went ok :)

Back