Minnie's getting skinny

Hi Minnie, how are you today? x

Hi Minnie. Hope you have a great day today.

Are you ok Minnie? I hope you're day is going well for you hun xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Minnie....? Come back!!!! x

Hows it going minnie. Are you still hanging in there?
Hope youre just really busy having a great weekend x

Hope you're OK Minnie.

Where are you :-( let us know you're ok my lovely xx

Yes Minnie, come back soon x

Hope all is OK Minnie,

Where have you gone? :-( xx

Whats happening minnie? Xx

Hope ur OK!

We're all here for you Minnie x:bighug:

*crawls from under the food pile*

Hello all, thank you so very much for such lovely words of support. Shame I decided to run off and hide before reading! Iv spent the last week rebelling, with a vengeance. A VENGENCE. This has resulted in the most catastrophic reading on the scales. Even I am in shock. I can't dare waste energy complaining, because had I stuck around and not thrown my toys out of the pram for staying 11.7 then by now I would be lower. Instead, what have I achieved lol. I am in the 12s, yes 12s. Yes 12s! :eek:

I won't change my stats or tickers. Tomorrow morning I am back, and I am 10000% damn it!!!!! :D

My scales read 12.5 today, it's worryingly piled on, but the scales have gone and I have one plan. NO weighing NO peeking NO cheating NO negativity NO food = NO depression. My clothes feel absolutely awful, I look and feel ghastly. I'm embarrassed to be seen, but it is all feeding my determination to start and not stop :)

I mean it I'm changing!

I have a lot of catching up to do with diaries and I am so super excited to read how skinny everyone is now. It's all going to boost me further reading success so well done in advance!

100% TS all the way, first weigh in 28th Feb no excuses, because I have done this and I will do this again. Starting now xxx

I feel your pain Minnie, Mrs 8391 had the scales out this morning as she can't manage a full week without weighing. So I jumped on, WI should be tomorrow. And the result -1 lb. 1 measly lb. I best loss another 1 by tomorrow or I will be in a bad way mentally.

Good luck with the restart.

Sent from my HTC One X+

Minnie!!!!!!!! Great to have you back sweetcheeks :) missed you...

We all have lapses and we've all been where you are. Glad you've come back fighting! So pleased that you are back :) x

Hi Minne. Pleased you're back. Back and fighting fit! It is always best to keep on here even if you do go astray as you get back on track much quicker. As TH says, we all have lapses! Just get back up there on the wagon girl and you'll soon be back in the 11s and then into the 10s! Good luck for your restart and don't forget that it becomes much easier after the first few days.

YAY! Minnie's back! Well done for getting back on here. That's the first step. Put this lapse behind you and join us back in ketosis. As Lynne says, don't get down beat by the first few days of hell. It's so much easier once you've passed them! x

Back