Minnie's getting skinny

Thank you :)

Freeeeeeeeeeeezing! Hot mug of bouillon will help once I'm home :)

Similar plan today, no packs before 12pm. I don't like to have anything after 7pm as it feels wrong lol. Strange because I know not having breakfast is wrong. Feeling good, enjoy your day everyone x

Hi Minnie hope your day is going well x

Thanks both :)

Something has 'clicked' and I can't explain it? I feel like my strength came back :)

I am so amazed that I really havnt touched the scales! :eek: Something to look forward to Saturday fingers crossed x

Well done for staying away from those scales hun. It'll make you feel so much better when u get on them on Saturday and I'm glad this is all starting to fall into place for you :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Sometimes it just happens doesn't it. Be so easy if everyday was like that. Get that magic bottle out & save that feeling Minnie x

Minnie, I'm glad you're feeling a bit more stable in yourself, sounds like you are starting to believe again that you can do it. Because if anyone should know it's you after your amazing loss last year :)

Thanks both :) Something has 'clicked' and I can't explain it? I feel like my strength came back :) I am so amazed that I really havnt touched the scales! :eek: Something to look forward to Saturday fingers crossed x
Glad you are feeling more in the zone!

I have stayed away from the scales too. I just dont need to see the up and down bit and what goes on between weigh ins as it totally puts me off.
Definitely look forward to saturday! :)

I am really happy but aware it can change, although I feel pretty secure right now and it's come from nowhere. I'm going to do this until the end!

Yeah I am relieved to have ditched those scales, it's new on me but liberating. Secretly hoping for 11.4 Saturday or even better 9.10 lol :D x

Hi Minnie. You sound really well motivated and well done for ditching the scales.

You do sound really motivated and hopefully you'll feel less pressure without the scales everyday xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Good for you ignoring those scales ;) Lovely to read such a positive diary xx

It's nice when the determination kicks in isn't it - I'm onto day 8 today and I just feel content on the diet again, I know it works for me so I'm just looking forward to falling through the stones to goal xx

I do feel really motivated, it happened like a switch, I'm just so relieved to feel content again. Yesterday I got to bed before realising I'd only had one pack all day. Long may this continue. Staying off the scales is making this go much faster which is great. The pressure is off.

FOR NOW ;)

Glad to see you are still wearing your positive hat Minnie. Keep going & you will soon be wearing those skinny jeans. x

TMI

Oh my gosh I have no idea what's wrong but my body is in bits! I have excruciating abdominal pain and am living on the loo today! Which is watery I might add. Sorry but I want to record an honest journey lol. Today I started my afternoon with peppermint tea mixed into a hot chocolate shake to make a mint hot chocolate (yummy!). I have drank 4 litres if water with Orange and Peach Exante water flavourings. That is exactly what I have consumed so far today, but it's like iv drank a bottle of laxative!!! My tummy is bubbling and I can't go far from the loo for fear if being caught short. I heard too many bars cause a laxative affect but iv not got any.

Apart from that though, day going great diet-wise, and this extreme flush out should help weigh in lol.

Must dash again!

I think there is a bug going round minnie! Lots of people seem to be having this problem.
Youre right, it will give you a good clear out though ;)

Oh Minnie, that's no fun. Doubt its the products, I'm sure they would have had that effect earlier on in the diet. Do you think you may be overloading the fluids a tad. Hope it stops soon x

I definitely think it's the peppermint tea, iv just been reading up on it and bowels is its 'power' apparently.

http://www.traditionalmedicinals.com/product/smooth-move-reg-peppermint

I guess anything affects everyone differently lol. I'm not poorly and don't have the bug that's going around at least. I will wait a few days before having mint hot choc again, but it will be interesting to see if the same thing happens again that day. Might try it Friday for a last minute whoosh before Saturday weigh in lol oh I am excited to see what numbers I get. The closer to 10s the better :) x

Last minute whoosh LOL.

Back