Mint Choc Shake.... which is best hot or cold?

Chelly

I am having my first mint choc shake this evening but i cant decide whether to have it hot or cold :confused:

I warmed a normal choc shake last night and really wasnt impressed much prefer that one cold.

which way do you prefer it... hot or cold?

Only tried choc hot and hated it, so not ruining a lovely ice cold choc mint for love nor money!x

cold it is then lol

i can just about stomach the chocolate cold n thought last night ooo i'll warm it have hot choc before bed, urgh it wasnt good had to wash it down with a pint of water and as it was bed time ended up peeing all night long :( lol

I always found the choc mint wishy washy - so I add it to peppermint tea

xxx

i like them hot

I like them hot too, find they fill me up more and stop me feeling so cold too......

Hot here! :D

hot,hot, hot. My fav

Like them cold, LOVE them hot! Find it more filling and takes longer to drink and of course it helps with the cold! X

im not a lover of the choc shakes but i do lurve the choc mint ice cold, but thinking i may try it hot too :)

Ok I tried it cold tonight and LOVE it def will give it a go hot next time, I've only got the one so will def be a flavour I plan to get on Friday when i get weighed yummy!

Back