ProPoints minxymoo diary

Bah. Feeling a bit miffed. Double tracked this week and stayed the same. Ever since we've started the walking challenge my weigh ins Have been.
STs +1 -3 Sts. So effectively in 4 weeks I've lost 2 lb!!
I've never been a fast loser but am Just 1.5 away from 3 stone. And I want to be there next week
And if possible below 12 by December.
Hubby is doing great. Losing 26.5 in 9 weeks

Maybe u need to eat more if u are exercising more petal xx

Well that's what I was thinking!!

Do it :D xx

Definate a krispy Kreme on Saturday then!!

Your very welcome. I've been a bit slack with my diary lately

EXCITED!!!!!!!! See u soon xx

Merry Christmas darling cx

So new years resolution early for me. Start doing my diary again,
Good xmas for me.....had a wi today and lost 1.5 over xmas.
I guess being in panto is helping

Well done mrs!! Xx

Hey petal! Have a lovely NYE and see u in 2012 :) x

Busy busy today. Cleaning the flat now that one of the boys is back at school. Then did a dump run for my friend. So bit of heavy lifting and oooffing!! Then walked to and from school with cooper on my shoulders and seeing as he only weighs 2 stone. Made me realise just how much i had lost in total!!!

Awww its things like that that are fabulous :D well done chick xx

So decided that my wardrobe needed some filling after the total clearing out pre-xmas. Needed to take advantage of sales bargains.

I brought some skinny jeans on e bay last week. A size 12 thinking that they can be "to fit" jeans. They arrived. And i got them.on. and done up....but not comfy enough to wear if you get me.
Got some lovely thing.....size 16 tops and some cool shorts in a 14 which i now think may be too young for me!! Got A pair of size 12 high waisted jeans but not quite there yet....by Easter i will be

Yay to new clothes ;) x

My lord!! Went to zumba tonight. And haven't been since November!! It was so hard......but i really needed to do it!!
Also made a lovely quorn pasta sauce which was 7 points in total. Loads of veg....just munch as my zack would say!!

Back