ProPoints minxymoo diary

Minxymoo said:
I am such a slacker!!!
Although I have been ill with the lergy so no energy at all,
Started my hubby on the plan last Tuesday as finally managed to get him on some scales at my aunts, plus the fact our 8 year old has been nominated for two awards at our local theatre for the play he did in may, hubby wants to look his best when we go to the awards ceremony on 8th October,

So we weighed in today as we thought Sundays would be easier and he has lost 5lb..... Since Tuesday, If I can get a stone off him by the special night I'll be happy!

Well done to both your little one and your hubby!

It was his first play at the theatre so up for best under 17 actor and under 17 newcomer, it will be just typical he will win them both, bayley is on the asd so it's a great deal getting up on stage, let alone the main role!! Everyone fell in love with him,

Well done to hubby and little one! Hope u get ur energy bk! :) x

Energy is fully restored, have been to a brilliant zumba class today and worked my butt off!! I'm determined I'm gonna be in the 12's by October, and just found out I've got a part in a play in February which requires me to wear a basque and stockings on stage!!

Did anyone see educating essex???

The headmaster is my cousin

Awesome!!! :) didn't see it!! Glad u enjoyed zumba zx

It's on for next 3 weeks, zumba was great, hubby lost 4lbs this week, total of 9 after two weeks, maybe I was thinking of him when I decided my amount for the September challenge!!

Just want to say I love your dairy, your doing fab! Keep up the good work :)

Thank you vezza, i've been a tad slack recently but I guess that's the problem of being a busy mum with 3 kids!!
I just love a place where everyone supports you, no matter if loss or gain,

Keep up the great work :D x

Especially carly x

Feeling good
Lost 3lb this week getting to a total of 35 lb loss and making me 13.1

I was hoping to be in the 12s by October and itzcertainly looks acheivable,

And I'm halfway to goal too!!
Next mini goal.... Besides getting in the 11
Is to have lost 41lb by my 41st birthday on October 26th

U absolute star!!!!! That is amazing!!! Half way there :) u will see those 12s soon xx

Thanks carly, you know you can do it too!!! You've had a great summer, had some difficult decisions, but you've got through it,
So back on track lady, count and log those points and be the loser we know you are x x

Can't wait to meet you

I just picked cooper up and went "cor your so heavy now " at which I went to weigh myself holding him and was less than my starting weight of 15st 8.

He weighs 2st 3lb!! So I was carrying round him and five lb more !

Wow! That's awesome :) well done Hun xx

Feeling a bit down today, 4th October has been a bad day since losing my baby 3 years ago, and while I should be happy that I have 3 wonderful boys, and cooper arrived after the miscarraige, it's always a question of what if?
And double whammy as totm started as a reminder

Thanks babe, it's not a brill day to be honest x.

Back