Mirjam's Cruise diet

Oo Mirjam, could you post the recipe for the paprika meatballs in the recipe section please? They sound lovley.
Thanks. :)

Sure RH, will do :)

Day 17 of 60 - PV

It's raining again..... so what else's new here in good old Aberdeen? Picked up my evening dress yesterday, now I need to get some shoes and a clutch to go with it. I lnow, left it a bit late with the event being this Saturday, but hey, it gives me an excuse to go shopping again lol.
Haven't quite decided what to eat today, I'm thinking either pizza which I will tweak to my likings (be good ham, jalapeno peppers, roast peppers, spicy mince, tomato sauce and maybe some chicken) or a spicey bolognese with lots of veggies. You know what? Maybe I do both, one for lunch, one for dinner :D
Breakfast will be as usual, some yoghurt with cinnamon. Well, better get dressed and hit the town!

Thanks Claire, I succeeded. Got myself a nice pair of shoes and a clutch bag. Bring on the charity event! :D

The pizza tasted much nicer now, but still too bland to my liking! I guess I'm just missing the peperoni too much :(
Chicken on a pizza doesn't do it for me I'm afraid.... This is what it looked like before I ate it: my dukan pizza.jpg

I wish I could add something more with a bit of an oomph like pepperoni but with less fat! Next time will try spicy mince but was so hungry when I came back from the shopping that I didn't want to make spicy mince and then do the pizza. Next time! :)

Day 18 0f 60 - PP
Had a great bodybalance work out this morning AND the sun is shining in Aberdeen! What more does one want? :)

B - yoghurt
L - bacon, ham and dry fried eggs sandwich
D - somekind of mince, not sure yet what to do with it.
S - muller light

Day 19 of 60 - PV

Gained 100gr when on the scales this morning but could be due to not having been to the toilet for a few days. Still losing weight though but will also cut down on the yoghurt a bit as well.

B - ham, cheese and tomato omelette
L - BLT sandwich
D - Veggie chili and salad
S - leftover meatballs

Am a bit bored today, dunno why but it's probably quiet before the storm.... tomorrow's D-Day! Will be working from 9am till very late to make sure the charity event will be a huge success. Hopefully we will get both tv and newspaper coverage, that'll boost my company profile lol. Will keep you all posted how it went :)

Thanks Chris, will keep you posted, I'll post some photos on FB x

Day 20 and 21 of 60 - PP and PV

Wow, what a fabulous day it turned out to be yesterday! Started working at 9am and when I got to the conference centre here in Aberdeen - the venue where the NEX Factor took place - the room looked just amazing! Rehearsals went ok, a few glitches, but hey, that's why you have a dress rehearsal :)
Went home at about 2.15pm to get changed and ready for THE night. I got a bit nervous when I got into the taxi but after a few deep breaths I felt fine and the nerves went and didn't come back. This is the biggest event I have done so far (330+ people) and it went as smooth as a baby's bottom :D
The 10 finalists did all do so much better than at the rehearsals and I found it impossible to name a winner, thankfully I was not a judge! The judges narrowed it down to 3, and then the audience was allowed to choose the winner and boy, was he fantastic! A deserved winner :)
Both Yasmeen (she's the face and director of the charity) and I couldn't believe that we did pull it off but we did and it was a HUGE success! I received so many compliments from people about organising the event so am very pleased with that :wee: Hopefully this has raised my profile so that I can organise more and bigger events.
Had a nice glass of vino afterwards to celebrate the night and then went to bed.

Food wise yesterday it was a bit difficult as the taxi picked us up at 4.30 but did stick to my PP day yerday. Had a ham/cheese omelette for breakfast, chicken for lunch, a galette for snacks and chicken for dinner after we came back from the gig.

Today's PV and am looking forward to having some veggies. Gonna have a bacon/tomato omelette, might do pizza for late lunch or dinner and have some pork medallions (be good to yourself) as well together with either beetroot or a salad.

Man, am still on a high from last night! :D This is a photo of hubby and I:

Attachments

• IMG_5304-1.jpg
    IMG_5304-1.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 71
You look fantastic! That fabric is usually very unforgiving (shows every "curve" even on the super slim) but you look fab!
Well done and I am pleased the evening was such a success!

Thanks Chris! I decided to rent the dress as I will have a lot events in the future and I can't be seen wearing the same dress over and over again ... wow, that sounds really snobby and decadent lol :D x

Thanks ladies, much appreciated! x

Day 22 of 60 - PP

Wow, I've just been on my business FB page and the mother of one of the finalists left me this message:

"WHAT A PRIVILEGE to attend the Nex Factor Fundraiser at AECC for Malaika-Africa, fantastic event & amazing experience from start to finish!! Can't imagine how you feel - because WE haven't stopped smiling yet!! The complete package, all the arrangements were SO well considered and delivered - I don't think there has EVER been an event which has exceeded expectations to such an extent ..... UNTIL ...NOW!!!! Everyone was a winner from Auditionees to Audience to Africa - even the youngsters who did't get through were blessed with the warmth and encouragement with which their efforts were received. Mirjam Meek - just HOW do you top that?!! Congratulations on your EXCEPTIONAL achievement!! Can't wait for NEX 2012!!"

I just can't stop :D:D:D:D:D, walking around with that big grin on my face since Saturday night!

Had my WI this morning, and I've lost 1kg (2.2lbs) last week, so that makes it 3.7kg (8.14lbs), so over half a stone in 3.5 weeks :WEE:

Last night had a lovely dinner, lime, chili and garlic chicken with steamed green beans. Yummy, especially the chicken so will definitely have that again.

Today's a PP day as is tomorrow as I've got a dinner party on Wednesday.

B - bacon omelette
L - chicken and galette
D - mustard pork medallions

Back