Mirjam's Cruise diet

Hope you are feeling better - im missing too much of this forum work always gets in the way! I'll be back tomorrow :) inbetween housework take it easy today Mirjam x

Day 46 of 60 - PV

I'm so glad I'm a woman.... NOT! Dreaded migraine has indeed kicked in and even after 2 migraine pills it's still there :( Looks like it's gonna be a bad one this time as well! Can't have that as I start a new job coming Monday and can't afford to call in sick on the first day ...
Yesterday I made another large batch of yoghurt but decided to drain it this time and now it looks like nice, thick Greek yoghurt. Will make another batch tomorrow and Sunday as I need to stack up on it cos I can't make it during the day anymore now.

Today's a PV day and I'm gonna have some of that nice thick yoghurt for brekkie. Lunch will be steamed mini courgettes with 2 balsamic vinegar and soy tuna steaks. For dinner I'm gonna have that pepperonata stew with meat balls.

I've booked myself in for my first Zumba class this Sunday so am looking forward to that. First 1 hour of bodybalance and then the dance classes, will be tiring but then I will have a good night's sleep lol.

I wouldn't dare enter a boulangerie ;) They're out of bounds!

I've never thought of looking in a charcuterie, mind... most things are fatty... in fact, my memory of LOVELY pastrami was actually in a Jewish restaurant, where you compose your own plate with a spoonful of this, and that... YUM!

So where do you find yours?

I buy mine at Sainsbury's but must say I've never checked for added sugars. Besides, I only eat it once every 3 weeks so I'm not too bothered if there are any in it.
You should really try making the yoghurt yourself Diamond, it's so much cheaper and tastes so nice! As hubby's started Dukan as well, we were going through about 7 tubs a week and at £2.20 each I find that too expensive.

I've got a spare room Wheesht so no problem! :D
Migraine is bearable, have taken a migraine pill and it's almost gone but not completely.
Had the tuna and baby courgettes for lunch and it was fab! Gonna start on my dinner now as I need to eat a bit earlier cos my bodybalance lesson is at half 6.

Oh, I almost forgot, I needed to buys ome more work pants as I only have 1 pair of decent ones - I'm a jeans kinda gal :) - and I can say I'm now officially a size 12 :wee:! Hopefully will be able to get back in a size 10 soon :) x

Thanks Wheesht! When can I expect you as I have to work tomorrow afternoon at a wrap party we're throwing for the finalists and volunteers who worked my event :)

Day 47 of 60 - PP

Not a good start of the day, my weight is still creeping up! I know, it's totm but drank 2.5L of water yesterday and still not losing any weight. Am gonna stuff my face today with only protein so that I know that I've eaten enough and hope for the best.... Not eating a lot of yoghurt so it's not that.
Have to go into town as I need a new coat for autumn. Can't start my new job without one can I? :)
Started my breakfast this morning with a bacon omelette followed by some yoghurt with splenda, cinnamon and oat bran. That will keep me going for a while... Lunch will be chicken skewers as that's the only food I can eat at the wrap party this afternoon. Not sure re dinner but I might make a meat loaf.

Oh no! That means I have to watch strictly come dancing all by my lonely self :(
What a cheek your husband has! Just tell HIM to look after the and feed them kids as you deserve some time off :D

It's not pouring down here, more drizzling but it looks very sombre outside and I'm sitting in my PJs with the lights on in the livingroom!

Good luck for new job on Monday and hope you got your new coat :) and a slinky size 12 - well done!!

I will be making my first batch of yogurt this evening so its ready for tomorrow morning....how exciting!!!, will let you know how it turns out.

Hope you have a lovely weekend
xx

Hi Mirjam new trousers and a new coat - not bad, hope you managed to get them love to hear what your coat is like. My shopping trip with my lovely altho shes grumpy today daughter is not too far away - ive decided no new clothes until December or even January unless I am absolutely desperate :)
Yoghurt - I only have a family sized slow cooker will it be too big or can I put a dish in it to make yoghurt wud love to try it but not sure how .............. x

Hi Diamond, did manage to get a jacket but got a size 14 as it's tailored and otherwise it's too tight around the back and seeing my boobs are quite large I couldn't close the jacket :). Have a good weekend too x

Hi Chris, managed to get a nice khaki coloured stitched through coat. Of course you can make yoghurt in your sc, I pour in 4L of milk (I've got a big one too), this should give you roughly 2L of thin yoghurt. After straining you're left with less but it's still quite a lot. The recipe for the sc yoghurt is in the recipe section. Good luck and let me know how you went x

Mirjam said:
Hi Diamond, did manage to get a jacket but got a size 14 as it's tailored and otherwise it's too tight around the back and seeing my boobs are quite large I couldn't close the jacket :). Have a good weekend too x

Sounds lovely :) I love tailored jackets, so jealous x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

CHRISR said:
Hi Mirjam new trousers and a new coat - not bad, hope you managed to get them love to hear what your coat is like. My shopping trip with my lovely altho shes grumpy today daughter is not too far away - ive decided no new clothes until December or even January unless I am absolutely desperate :)
Yoghurt - I only have a family sized slow cooker will it be too big or can I put a dish in it to make yoghurt wud love to try it but not sure how .............. x

I brought myself a small 1.5 lt from Argos today, only 9.99 as didn't want to use my family sized one. Thought it was fairly good value :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

It's a really nice jacket Diamond, bought it at Dorothy Perkins. I'll see if I can find a photo on their website. I like to make big batches as it saves me from doing many during the week x

Attachments

• jacket.jpg
    jacket.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 26
Back