Mirjam's Cruise diet

Thanks Chris, I really LOVE the jacket! I wanted a "quilted", stitched through this year and had been looking while I was with my parents but couldn't find one. How big my surprise when I went into the shops today that they're everywhere! :)
I use UHT milk as that's so much cheaper Chris. I pay £4 for 6L at both Asda and Sainsbury's so I can make around 3L of yoghurt. Please keep in mind that you should only add the milk powder and yoghurt after it has cooled off for 3 hours. I put it in after the 2.5 warming up the milk and nothing happened.... x

I know Chris, and that's why I started making my own. Alan's started on Dukan as well and he has the yoghurt too... we are at a minimum of 7 tubs per week and at £2.20 per tub that's too expensive :( x

Day 48 of 60 - PV

I ate so much last night that my weight stalled so that's good. Have made my last batch of yoghurt today so can get it in the fridge by 11 o'clock tonight. have quite a lot of tubs so that will sort hubby and me for most of the week.
Bought a roasted chicken today so that will be good for lunch and for snacks for tomorrow. Am also gonna make muffins as they're easier to take with you than galette.

Today I've had a bacon omelette for breakfast, chicken for lunch and will have the rest of the pepperonata for dinner together with meatballs. Will have to try a muffin to see what they're like so that's my oatbran sorted for today as well :)

Thanks Chris, hope you feel better soon! I've had my fair share of bladder infections but they only get better with antibiotics. x

Hi guys, just a quick message in my lunch break. Have been too tired the last couple of days so went to bed early. Hopefully not too tired this afternoon for an update. Job's going well, enjoying it a lot :) x

Still awake guys! :D Pff, have been quite a few days these last three. Started on MOnday at Aberdeenshire Council at the Law and Governance dept. My boss is a woman and she's nice. Met a few more PA's and they're nice too. Good thing is that the hours are flexible so I start at 7.30 and finish at 3.30, this gives me plenty of time to do my own work at home. Didn't have a handover so it's up to me to get acquainted with procedures etc. Not very difficult but my predecessor didin't have a very logical filing system for docs on the pc. Oh well, sh!t happens I guess :D

Today I was all by myself so I have spent the day reading, reading, reading, trying to get up to speed with pending matters.

Well, that's on the work front. For the Dukan side, I've been having a couple of weeks with gaining weight (last week totm) but slowly the weight's dropping off again. I know that I will have to do more than the 60 days but I don't care, I'm gonna stay on cruise for as long as it takes! x

Great to hear about your new job, you'll have that PC sorted in no time. Just apply your Dukan organising skills. ;) I swear the level of organisation and planning forward needed for Dukan success has crept into other aspects of my life. My workspace has never been so decluttered and shipshape.

Yay to the weight moving in the right direction again - you could find that you have a big whoosh downward now. :)Xx

Thanks Diamond, I know exactly how you feel re creeping up weight. My weight's been going up for about 3kg (7lbs) so not happy about that at all but since Monday, it's been slowly going down again. I just don't seem to get under 71kg and I so desperately want to break the 70kg barrier ... x

Every morning before I go to work I'm preparing my lunch. It's quite funny to see how many tupperware boxes I take with me every day. One for yoghurt, one for lunch and one for snacks. Also, every mornig a 2L bottle of water goes into my bag and a spoon and fork. Well prepared! :D
Today's a PV day and when I got on the scales this morning, it was nice to see the scales go down a bit again. Get my exercise too at work, no one has a "personal" printer or bin, so for every print out or copy I have to walk and the same goes for throwing away garbage. Then, at 10.30am we have a tea break and that means another walk to the other side of the building - and it's a BIG one! ;) No internal mail system too so there I go again, walking around to deliver the mail personally. Good plan, probably that's why the Aberdeenshire Council has won a good healthy/fit award. Who needs the gym lol
Was supposed to have my first zumba class this Sunday but it has been cancelled. Will go now Wed next week. Not been to the gym at all this week, too tired but have booked classes for every day of the week (well, up to Thursday so far) next week and will see if I can book another class for Fri next week.

Also, got an email from someone who was present at a 40th birthday party I organised August last year and she was quite impressed. Am having a meeting with her tomorrow to discuss a Halloweenparty that will take place in 6 weeks! Looking forward to that... Will keep you all posted x

Back