Mirjam's Cruise diet

I know! Don't they know who I am? :D:D:D
I have that problem too when I'm working at home, not enough exercise :( Am happy too, it's taken too long so now wanna lose all the gained weight again x

Not sure what good Sting will be though - too obsessed with Tantric nookie to be interested in your cancelled zumba classes:8855:

I can drop a letter off here for the Chief Executive complaining about my cancelled zumba class too. Am sure I don't have to come back on Monday then :D

Scales are still going down, so am very pleased about that. Am running to the loo (in Dutch to the loo, spelled toedeloe, means bye bye:)) quite a lot due to all that water but hey, that's exercise :8855:
Made a lovely necklace and some earrings last night and received quite a lot of compliments today.

Not sure what I will have for my dinner, am sick and tired of chicken and mince so will go to the supermarket after work to see if I can come up with something nice. Hubby doesn't like fish so that's no option. It's PP day today and sofar I've had omelette, yoghurt, chicken en 2 of the 3 muffins. Have 1 muffin left and some pastrami as well. Any suggestions for dinner? x

That's a good idea Diamond, I have shrimps in the freezer and hubby said he was gonna get some steaks. Thanks for the idea x

Miriam, how do you cook your steaks please? Lots of diary folk seem to be eating steak but when I asked the butcher's cooking advise all he offered was use plenty of oil/ butter. :sigh: I'm shying away from cooking them as in the past, mine have always turned out as tough as old boots.

Lausanne:

You can fry a steak using just a little oil. Depending on how you like it done, you can just fry the steak to brown the outside and then finish it off in the oven. I didn't eat red meat before I started Dukan and now even I can cook a good steak :D

Sorry for the thread hijack Mirjam :)

Thanks, Brownie. I'm the same, wouldn't have eaten much red meat and any I did was cooked for me. I'll give that a go. :)Xx

Lausanne, I use 1 cal spray in the pan, a few sprays actually cos I hate it when the steak burns due to the lack of "oil" in the pan. I always buy fillet steak from my butcher. It's expensive, but the best cut of beef you can get and my butcher's steak is so tender, a knife slices through it just by holding it on the beef and not cutting it. I like my steak to be rare so if I have a 2" high steak, I grill it 3 mins on each side and then take it out. The longer you leave it in, the more it get cooked but I find it a waste to grill a fillet steak to well done. Hope this helps a bit x

You're forgiven Brownie :D

Thanks, lassie. I'm afraid I'm one of those dollies who hates to see red in the middle!:D will try with the 1 cal spray on the pan and will probably leave it a few minutes more on the grill than you. I'd say I need to just keep reducing the time little by little until I re- school my palate.

I've stopped counting the days as I will be longer than the 60 days on cruise. Just started to strain a new batch of yoighurt that I left in the sc overnight. Will make more today and tomorrow so that I've got enough for yet another week. Hubby gave me such a lovely compliment yesterday, he told me that my yoghurt tastes so much better than the 0% ff Greek one :D:D:D Mine is nice, think and creamy and I agree, it's so much nicer than the Total one. Also, made some cinnamon muffins last night and they're ace! Man, so much nicer than the lime ones I made earlier this week. Alan thought they were very nice too so from now on, it's cinnamon muffins for snacks :)

It's a PV day today and not sure yet what we will have for dinner tonight. We've got some chicken kebabs (only 2) but will have to get some more as 1 kebab each is not a lot. Will go shopping today too, am looking for some more office gear as I have lots of clothes, but they're more casual.

Am having bacon and eggs for brekkie, muffins and yoghurt for lunch and snacks and dinner's a surprise. Am gonna look at other peeps menus for some inspiration :)

Hi Mirjam Ive finally managed to get ingredients to make my own yoghurt. Still unsure what to do so Im going to check the forum thread to make sure ive got it right. Hope mine turns out the same as yours dont like watery yoghurt! going to have a go and make the boursoin style cheese too - yum! hope your'e having a good shopping trip, Im catching up with 4 piles of ironing! ughhhhhhhhhhhhh x

You will love the yoghurt Chris, it's so much nicer than shop bought. Don't forget to strain as the yoghurt will be thin when it's done. Managed to buy 2 tops. They're the same, it looks like a little blouse with a tank top over it. Really cute! I never iron, I absolutely hate it and Alan doesn't want me to iron his shirts as he's very particular how he wants them ironed to he does it himself :) x

tops sound lovely just the job for work - I finished the ironing last night so its dukan cooking this afternoon for work inbetween the other stuff. Wanted to go for a long walk today but looks like the weather is as bad as it was yesterday :( have a good sunday Mirjam x

It's a PP day today and am busy making yoghurt again. Just bought a lovely pair of black boots for the winter and am gonna get the same one in brown too :)
Had the last of my cinnamon muffins and I like them so much that I'm gonna bake some more. Alan would like scones but I don't seem to find a scone recipe :(
Last night we had the meatza, and boy, that's soooooooooo nice! I'm gonna have it again tomorrow night for dinner. We've been having a bit of a lie-in today so we've only just had bacon and eggs for lunch. For dinner I've decided to do chicken gordon blue. Looking forward to that! :D

The recipe for the meatza is in the recipe thread Wheesht, is a meat pizza adn it's delicious. Chicken gordon blue is chicken breast stuffed with ham and cheese and one of my favorites.

Back