Mirjam's Cruise diet

Had a quiet day at work today but was pretty tired so had a nice power nap when I came home. It's a PV day today and I bought a lovely create yourself tunasalad and tomato and basil soup at work. That went very well with my chicken, yoghurt and muffins. Muffins aren't that good this time as I forgot to add sweetener :(
For my dinner I had a meatza and did an hour of bodybalance. Now, I'm having a bit of a rest and some yoghurt and ten it's off to bed. x

You could add a little 'frosting' to those muffins to sweeten them, perhaps? Or on a PV day serve them smothered with sweet rhubarb. Must try out this meatza soon. :)Xx

Had my first zumba lesson tonight and I loved it! I love dancing so high impact dancing for an hour's great :D:D Am gonna go again and that, in combo with my bodybalance, should give me enough exercise during the week. Bring it on! :)

Zumba has really taken off - must see if any classes in my area. The only thing is ......I've two left feet! :p am lovin' your kick ass attitude, Mirjam!

Aww, I have the bestest hubby in the whole wide world! He's gonna buy me an iPad2 tonight :D

Almost weekend, am very tired. Don't get enough sleep but I also know that it's my fault cos I go to sleep too late. Today's a PP day, had an omelette, chicken, muffins and yoghurt so far. Will have some more chicken tonight and an hour of bodybalance as well.
Was getting constipated, so weight went up again and hadn't had a decent no. 2 in about 5 days so took some laxatives last night and I don't want to go into any gory details but I spent more time on the loo today than behind my desk! I ended up having 5 number 2's :eek::eek: today and feel so relieved now :D

It's so hard to get back to the weight before I left for Holland but I will persevere!

Oh and my mum's getting a new kitten. Her Yorkie died this summer and she felt so sad as the had no one to look after except my dad so she went to the animal shelter and picked herself this cute little black/white tomcat. His name is Thijs (you pronounce it Tice. Sorry, typical Dutch name, this is the name he was given when he arrived at the shelter so she's not gonna change it) and he's adorable! Can't wait to meet my new "brother" :D

Attachments

• thijs2.jpg
    thijs2.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 29
5 number 2's wow no wonder you feel relieved!! :)
I'm also struggling to get back to pre France weight, was so good for 2 weeks then had bad weekend. Back on track again but just feel on edge and like it's so much harder ..... Before Hols it was so easy!!
Must persevere me thinks lol

Very jealous about your Ipad2, hubbie was going to get one but we've just booked fir Florida next year so saving for that now.

Great news about new addition to family ;)
Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

What a gorgeous kitty!

I too am desperately awaiting a happy bathroom visit........:p

My hubby bought me an IPad 2 for my birthday and it's brill......open it up and on minimins in an instant. You'll love it.:)Xx

Very cute kitty :)

You lucky person Ipad2! dont know much about them but my friend has one and he love it but he loves anything beginning with an I lol. Hope your transit issues are now resolved Mrs Meek and your job is going well. Thije is very beautiful :)

Bloated and gaining weight.... totm AGAIN!!!!!! I was hoping that after my op last year my periods would go back to being regular again but I'm afraid that's not the case.... Am right back where I started :mad::mad::mad::cry::cry::cry:and not sure if I'm gonna continue on Dukan.

Have been busy making yoghurt since last Thursday so should have enough for the whole week.

Two hours at the gym today, one hour of bodybalance followed by an hour of zumba. Feel great! That's about the only plus for this week... oh, and getting the iPad 2 :)

You poor thing - I've decided from now on only to record weigh in once a month after TOTM to see a true trend to my weight loss. Fed up feeling dejected with the ups on the scales caused by hormones and bloating when I've been following Dukan and exercising well. You are flying on the exercise front.

I would hate to see you leave the forum. You'd be missed! So please keep posting even if you decide not to continue Dukan. :)Xx

P.S. Hurrah for IPad. Enjoy!

Hugs Mirjam.
Don't feel dejected, I'm sure the losses will start again soon.
I won an iPad (before the 2 came out) earlier in the year. Never really wanted one but I love it. I use it every day and it is so much easier if I want to get on the net than having to boot up the lappy (which was another competition win several years ago!).
You will love it!
How is your Dad doing now?

Thanks guys, you have no idea how much your support and encouraging words mean to me! Am drowning my sorrows at the moment with some large vodka/diet red bulls and if I'm sick in the morning, I don't care.... it's just so disheartening when you're following Dukan to the letter and youre weight's only going up :cry:
Have even given up recording my weight as that's such a downer too! Am gonna follow your advice RH, and am only gonna record it once a month as my weekly weigh ins are too stressful! I've been so good, not strayed once with eating stuff we're not allowed and God knows how I long for a Calabrese pizza :drool: from Pizza Express!!!
Am really down right now, not sure if it's the hormones or me missing my folks but could do with a good old, long :cry:.

My dad's doing a lot better, still not 100% but my mum thinks that he will never again get to that. He doesn't want to travel far (normally he drives my mum to the train station in Amersfoort which is about 1 hour away from their home when she goes and visit my grandad) and she told me last night that he's really getting old now... something that's very hard for me to accept.

Sorry for ranting. x

:hug99:​

Hope you don't suffer too much in the morning after the drinks. You are going through a lot of change at the minute, hun. Worries about your dad, new job, and adding in the dreaded hormones....it's only natural to feel overwhelmed and a bit despondent. I think the hormonal changes can make us all feel a bit low and less able to cope with life's knocks and challenges. In a week's time when TOTM has passed you'll feel more positive and mentally stronger to deal with all this. But your friends here are always ready to lend a listening ear and a shoulder to cry on if need be. I know I speak for a lot of dukaners here on miniminns - you're a popular lady! :)Xx

Hi Lausanne, thank you for your beautiful words, I'm deeply touched! No hangover whatsoever and felt fine this morning when I woke up. I guess I was lucky :)

I'm feeling a bit better, thanks Lausanne. Weight's slowly going down again but am not recording it yet. How are you doing today? x

Back