Mirjam's Cruise diet

well, completely f**ked up my diet tonite.... Have been really good during the day but my friend forgot I was on Dukan and dinner was lasagne.... Had some, so I know I totally screwed up b having pasta. Back on the wagon tomorrow so hopefully not too much damage done!

Couldn't care less about my ditmtosay, did have a burger (no bread) with a salad but we went to dinner to zizzi as Liam wanted to o thee. Decided to just lose it to it'd and went for a pizza! It tasted absolutely delish and I really e njoyed it!

You

Fell completely off the wagon this weekend and boy, did I enjoy it! Hubby started eating chips for dinner on Thursday night when we were in Edinburgh but I stuck to meat and a salad. When we arrived in Newcastle on Friday, our friends had made lasagne as she forgot about the diet so had some of that. Drank wine and vodka all weekend. Saturday we went out for their sons 21st birthday and we ended up in Zizzi where I ate pizza. Man, that was just soooooooooooo nice...... Yesterday I had a small slice of cake and a tiny bit of pork pie. Got on the scales this mornig and of course I gained about 7lbs but frankly, I don't care! This weekend of pigging out was something I had to do, I've been so frustrated about stalling, going up and then going down again. Back on PP now for a couple of days to undo the damage.

I did Chris, it was exactly what I needed! Now it's back on the wagon, hopefully will lose the weight pretty quick. Starting physio for my tennis elbow this week so hopefully will be able to start using the weights again soon... have decided I wanna look like Jodie Marsh but not so extreme as she does though, wouldn't mind having a little sixpack myself :D

Hi guys, haven't been on for a while, had to work this weekend at a Halloweenparty which was a great success. Have also done some long and hard thinking and I've decided to go back to extreme for a couple of weeks so am starting Lipotrim again coming Monday. I've lost some of the discipline to continue with Dukan and seeing the weight going up week after week isn't helping either. Also, coming up with different meals is quite difficult so we've been eating a very one-sided diet for the last weeks and I'm sick of it.I want to get rid of the stone I gained and after that, I will start afresh with Dukan again. I will still be on the forum to keep up with how everyone is doing and will keep you posted of my progress. Xxx

Hi guys, haven't been on for a while, had to work this weekend at a Halloweenparty which was a great success. Have also done some long and hard thinking and I've decided to go back to extreme for a couple of weeks so am starting Lipotrim again coming Monday. I've lost some of the discipline to continue with Dukan and seeing the weight going up week after week isn't helping either. Also, coming up with different meals is quite difficult so we've been eating a very one-sided diet for the last weeks and I'm sick of it.I want to get rid of the stone I gained and after that, I will start afresh with Dukan again. I will still be on the forum to keep up with how everyone is doing and will keep you posted of my progress. Xxx

I think you always know in your heart what is the best course for you. The ultimate thing is to lose weight and to recognise that it is a journey and there are many modes of transport! :D Delighted that you'll still be posting in here, will deffo be checking in to hear how you're doing and what you're up to. :)Xx

The main thing is to keep going I think. I think one has to keep an eye on the principles of each diet. Dukan uses the protein to feed muscles etc so you don't feel weak, and low GI foods to control blood sugars. Others calorie count, which clearly can't work long term unless you constantly under eat, at which point your body starts to drag every last cal out of anything you eat. But I've found I'm slacking too. I've kept my weight steady by eating very healthily on veg and proteins, but that doesn't lose me further pounds.
Just watch the effects of yo yo dieting tho, as people become immune to the diet.

Thanks guys, went to the pharmacy yesterday to pick up my week's supply of shakes. Will start Monday and am looking forward to it as I know I can do it! No more decisions to make as what to eat, as it will be strawberry shakes three times a day! i hope to be back on Dukan within the month but will be here to cheer you guys on as well! xxx

Thanks, you too and hopefully you won't stall much longer, x

Thanks guys, went to the pharmacy yesterday to pick up my week's supply of shakes. Will start Monday and am looking forward to it as I know I can do it! No more decisions to make as what to eat, as it will be strawberry shakes three times a day! i hope to be back on Dukan within the month but will be here to cheer you guys on as well! xxx

Good luck with your new start tomorrow, Mirjam. :)Xx

Good luck with the shakes - strawberry sounds wonderful!!

Strawberry's my favourite so don't mind having it three times a day. Went to the movies yesterday followed by a calabrese pizza from pizza express and plenty of wine. Am totally prepared for tomorrow especially mentally. First week will be hell on earth but I did it before and I can do it again! Can't wait for he weight to shift quickly again and as soon as my physio starts next week, I'll be back at the gym six days a week! I WILL get o my true weight!!!

Had my first shake this morning and so far so good. Am quite thirsty but don't want to drink too much water right now as it will dilute the shake.... Hopefully I can postpone my second one until about 3pm so then it won't be too long for my "dinner" shake :)

Well, managed to get through day one yesterday. I was hungry but drank loads of tea and water and this morning it already showed a loss of 1.7kg (3.74lbs). I know it's fluid at the moment, but it's a good start :D

Waking up this morning with a sore throat, headache and maybe fever but dragged myself out of bed to go to work. We'll see how it goes today, otherwise again back home ill :(

Day 3 today,, and the scales showed a 7lbs loss so that's amazing! Was absolutely starving yesterday afternoon so had 100gr of sliced chicken and that did me good. Still not in ketosis so will probably have some more chicken when I get home this afternoon but feel fine otherwise except for the head aches.... how's everyone else doing?

Just in case anyone is interested, down 9lbs since this Monday.....

Back