Mirjam's Cruise diet

Good luck ! You have lost well so far, what stage do you want to be at before moving back to dukan ?

I want to be at or near my goal so another 17lbs to go before I go back to Dukan. Will have to do some research to see if I can go straight on Conso after my refeed or need to do cruise for a bit.

Is the refeed part of the lipotrim plan ? Just being nosey here lol

Yes it is, seeing I'm on liquid only I need to refeed for at least a week to introduce certain foods back into my diet.

After wi today another 4lbs down, that 17.5lbs in less than 2 weeks. Will be back on DD conso before I know it!!!! :D:D:D

Great stuff well done you will be back with us in no time at this rate. Bet you feel amazing and just before Christmas which must make this your best Christmas present to yourself!!!!

Well done on the weight loss Mirjam.
Personally, I couldn't do a diet like Lipotrim as I need to actually eat something. Liquid diets are just not for me. However, I know we all have to do what works for us.
Good luck!
Red :heartpump:

Thanks guys. I do eat grilled chicken if I am too hungry Red, but only every now and then.

I wish Chris, it's into the 3rd week now and am almost running out of pills but can pick up a new prescription today or tomorrow so that's fine. How are you doing on the diet? I'm doing fine except for being so bl00dy cold and hungry. I have chicken at 4pm when I come home from work but that helps me tying over until about 9pm for my last shake :)

My mum is coming to stay with me for 3 weeks and I think she should try this diet.

I missed your switch completely Miriam! Sorry! With all the new people, trillions of questions on the other side and being far busier at work than ever before(!), I don't get to read many diaries.

I'm glad you managed to put a stop to your gain before it got too out of hand (note to self to remember to keep doing the same!). Is the newspaper/magazine still following you?

We'll talk before the Lipotrim --> Dukan switch. After just one week's refeeding, moving to Dukan Conso would (in my humble opinion) be too large a leap, but I sense you know this already.

Don't you dare disappear! Keep us updated! While I could never give up food(!), credit to those who can/do :D

Hi Jo, the paper's still following me but haven't told them yet I'm back on LT. I only get a phonecall once in about 3-4 months so that's not too bad.

I'd love to talk before the switch, will let you know in plenty of time when I'm refeeding. At the moment I'm planning to start refeeding as from Saturday 17 December so that gives me a week to do my LT refeed. Hopefully I have lost the last 18lbs I still wanna lose by then.

The weird thing is, according to the ketostix I'm not in ketosis even though I can smell it when I've have a wee (sorry, maybe tmi). I can only think why I'm not showing is because I'm on medication for my migraines on a daily basis now but I still manage to lose weight even though not as much this week - so far only about 800gr.

I won't disappear, will post regularly here as well to keep you informed how I'm doing. I'm not doing 100% TFR as I am absolutely starving when I come home at 4pm so I usually have some plain grilled chicken or 100gr of be good to yourself plain ham.
x

Gosh - switching around Christmas time could be a delicate procedure! (I went into Conso myself the first time on 24/12. I would not recommend it!! haaaaaa!)...

The easiest would be to stick to shakes throughout the holidays...

But then there's real life ;)

No way I'm gonna stick to shakes over Xmas, I want to be able to eat meat and veg and maybe 1 potato or so but am not planning to go overboard. I have to get used to real life eventually right? :D

I have to get used to real life eventually right? :D

I shall get this stencilled on the inside of my eyelids (when I get my jaw wired closed!)

Why should you get your jaw wired shut? To stop the pizza's from crawling in? That is my only sin, pizza...... hmm can almost taste the Calabrese from Pizza Express!:drool:

That would also be my gala meal..

I can't seem to get my act together at the moment. I've been out of ketosis (voluntarily) since about August, and only now am I struggling! Everything tempts me! I'm fine mostly during the week, but weekends get me without fail. Even when I plan plan and plan more! I don't want to go back into ketosis now though - easy as it is as a solution - it's not THE solution so close to Christmas.

Afterwards, perhaps... meanwhile I walk loads (every day 1H power walk)... diet loads (weekdays only, plus 1/2 day Sat!)... pig out loads (Sat pm and Sun!)... and feel rather panicked at the ever approaching holidays! (I gained 10K in a week last Christmas!)

Pizzas aren't my thing - anything sweet or bready...

I wish Chris, it's into the 3rd week now and am almost running out of pills but can pick up a new prescription today or tomorrow so that's fine. How are you doing on the diet? I'm doing fine except for being so bl00dy cold and hungry. I have chicken at 4pm when I come home from work but that helps me tying over until about 9pm for my last shake :)
I just dont know how you do it - no way could I just have shakes although I dont know anything about Lipotrim. Hope the migraines have improved with another prescription.
Dukan going brilliant another 14 lbs to go yet - dont think I will get to target when supposed to but as MrR says its not a race :) just been planning food for work colleagues thats coming here on the 16th im panicking now love to entertain but its usually family or close friends. Ive got 10 people coming that I am friends with but ..... im determined I wont stray on the night not getting so close to cock it up (excuse the local saying) glad to see you are ok Mirjam :D

I went to the pharmacist at saynsburys to buy the shakes for my mum and they said they never heard of this diet!

Back