Mirjam's Cruise diet

Good luck with weigh in tomorrow! x

You have to go onto the LT website and see which pharmacy sells it as only selected pharmacies do so.

Oh, and your mum has to go herself as she needs to fill in a questionnaire and needs to be weighed. Further, she needs to go back on a weekly ASIs. All info on the website.

I didn't think I lost much weight this week as my scales didn't show a lot of loss so I was really pleased to find that I lost 7.5lbs! This means that since I started LT on 7 November, I have lost 25.5lbs :D:D:D only 13.5 more to go to get to my goal weight so I can hopefully start reseeding in 2 weeks! :wee:

Mirjam said:
I didn't think I lost much weight this week as my scales didn't show a lot of loss so I was really pleased to find that I lost 7.5lbs! This means that since I started LT on 7 November, I have lost 25.5lbs :D:D:D only 13.5 more to go to get to my goal weight so I can hopefully start reseeding in 2 weeks! :wee:

Wow that's fantastic your doing so well 7.5 this week and only 13.5 to go ... Brt your over the moon xx

Yes i am, didn't expect it to go this quick :) x

Makes it all worthwhile though when it works especially as well as it has x

It sure does :) x

Thanks Wheesht, read yours before mine so you will know that I'm on LT. Am eating tho, have some grilled chicken when I get back from work at 4pm as I'm quite hungry and have been having migraines for 4 weeks now so having something to eat helps me stop feeling so nauseous. X

not tough, determined Chris! I'm not really craving any fruit.... Are you on conso now?

That's not a lot Chris, you'll be on conso in no time! I have 10.5 lbs to lose, the. 1 week of cruise lite and then..... Conso! :)

Yes, mine are hormonal. Every time after my period I get them but they vary from 3-30+ days :'(

It's just hormonal. When I was younger I had migraines every time I had my "break" in between the pill so my doctor advisedme to keep on taking them so I would only have 3 periods a year. Unfortunately, there's nothing they can do about this, hopefully the migraines will go away after the menopause. My migraine pills help pretty good but I don't want to take them all the time. x

With the pill I take, I no longer get periods at all! Initially it was very scarey but now it's a joy! I've now lost track as to when my period would have been, so I have no clue when I can "blame" my moods/cravings on PMT (if indeed I can!).

I've never suffered from migraine though, and they sound horrible! My officemate gets them often.

That's good Jo, but I can't deal with the hormonal inbalances hence not taking any more precautions.
Lost only 2lbs this week, a bit disappointing but only 8.5lbs left to lose. Am sticking to my refeed schedule and will start refeeding on 17 December :)

Back