Mirjam's Cruise diet

:wee: 1lbs away from losing 5st up till now! :D

Thanks Chris, losing them wasn't that hard but keeping them off will be! X

That's what I always say... quitting smoking was so much easier as it's a "never again" situation. Losing weight is the easy bit, particularly with certain weight loss programmes ;)

Thanks Chris, losing them wasn't that hard but keeping them off will be! X
Totally agree - been here before and worn the tshirt Its a life long challenge we face to remember what its like to be obese (hate the word) and not do it again. I only have myself to blame for that one.

Look where we are now Mirjam ........... :D

That is so true Jo, losing the weight on LT is quick but not easy, I'm cold the whole day and my tummy rumbles. Haven't drank as much tea as the last 4 weeks lol.

I think if you do your regular exercise and watch what you eat, it is easier to maintain than pigging out on bad food. It's just so weird, I couldn't care less about certain fast foods but am looking forward to having a bacon butty or a brie, bacon and tomato panini on my gala meals. Not really having a sweet tooth but am also looking forward to eating :eatdrink012: again. We Dutchies love our cheese... :crazy:

That is so true Jo, losing the weight on LT is quick but not easy, I'm cold the whole day and my tummy rumbles.

Oh dear I really admire you! At least with Dukan it's quick AND easy ;) Perhaps LT is more a summer diet!

:D

Yeah, I must be out of my mind to do it twice during the winter eh? :) O well, only 10 days left so I'll manage. Am wearing a think woollen jumper today and a t-shirt underneath and have a vest with me just in case;)

How very sexy, Miriam... get yourself a super body, and wear thermal vests to show it off ;) (that's me at the weekend too in the country place - it's usually about 14°C inside when I arrive on a Friday evening!)

Not long to go now though... don't LT do any HOT shakes?

I am wearing thermal socks today - just to fill out my Uggs as they are a tad big -, a t-shirt and a thick woollen jumper as I was absolutely freezing yesterday even though I was wearing a vest :(
At the moment I am hiding my divine :8855: looking body (I wish it was lol) underneath thick and bulky jumpers but my colleagues have noticed a difference as they say my legs are getting really thin :wee:. Not stick thin, but nice, long and toned :)

LT does chicken soup but that is absolutely revolting and you can do a hot chocolate with your chocolate shake but I don't really like the chocolate so stick with the strawberry. Plenty of tea helps as well. Only 8 days to go so I should be alright....

Started getting a tooth ache last nite so if it continues today I will go and see the dentist :(. It feels like it's the bone so I've used some special mouth wash which helps against tooth aches as well. Will see how I feel around noon or so. Hopefully it isn't anything serious though... don't like to go to the dentist!

Last edited:
I read (I forget where now) that you too are a fellow tennis elbow sufferer!

I am Jo, have been to physio and it's slowly getting better but am not allowed to return to the gym until January. Have to do exercises and my hubby's laughing all the time asking me if I'm trying out for a job at the airport, guiding in planes as I need to bend and stretch my arm lol

I had it when I was a child actually... tried anti inflammatories, physiotherapy, osteopathy (he cracked my neck a lot, and gave me ultrasound), had one arm in plaster of Paris (yep!) for six weeks, had cortisone injections (OUCH!)... and was offered to dictate my O levels onto tape because I couldn't write a week before (just imagine!)...

and then finally had operations on both arms aged 17. Cured? Nope! So now I know that heavy bags aren't to be carried by yours truly, and certain movements are to be avoided! My muscles still swell if I'm not careful.

If physio got you sorted, great! (Amputation is the only thing I didn't try!)

I've tried the injections and they didn't help either. I also have to be very careful to carry a heavy bag in my right hand for too long as that makes it worse again. Haven't tried the amputation either, and am not planning to :) x

Gained 3lbs this week, it's that totm again! am braking out in spots, got a sore tummy but no idea when it will actually happen. Just hope that the migraine won't be as long and severe as the last 5 weeks :(

Mirjam - blimmin TOTM! Poor u, next week will show some amazing results I bet. Keep warm and motivated, Christmas will be so much sweeter when you are back on Dukan and in Conso!!! Bet you really are a skinny minnie now. Keep going - final hurdle of the first step. You can do it! x

Oh No why did women get the short straw! I dont have totm but occasionally still get the grumpiness and general yuk feeling. Hope you'll feel better soon Mirjam x

I'm already down 800gr since Saturday WI so that's good news. Last week (for now ;)) on the LT shakes, I will make sure I have another weeks worth supply just in case.
Yesterday we went Xmas food shopping, we decided to buy all the long life stuff now so that we won't be short when we do the last shopping (fresh veggies).

Does anyone know a Dukan friendly recipe for mince pies?

Back