Mirjam's Cruise diet

Love the web site, and your jewellry! Well done for losing so much, really close to your goal now, you must be thrilled with your new super slim self! Hope you have a not too tempting Christmas.

Thanks Supertonic, I am very pleased with both! Will be good for at least 1 Xmas day, but am having a normal Dukan day the second one and am making Dukan carrot cake for dessert and/or maybe a yule log. Am not bothered at all about potatoes but we will do some as the inlaw is staying and he'll probably expect them.

Nina, bought the syrup at the low carb megastore. Joanne, Merry Xmas to you too, enjoy your holidays :) x

Oh. I guess it's too late to get that before Xmas!

Dunno, maybe you can get a "next day delivery" option. Probably means you'll have to pay more for p&p

Yeap! Paid 8 pounds to deliver before Xmas!

Merry Christmas and a happy New Year to you too Chris, and thanks for your support here as well xxx

How goes it Mirjam??? Hope you had an amazing Christmas. xxx

Hi guys, I'm back! Happy New Year to all of you :)
Have been eating and drinking whatever I wanted between Xmas en New Year and yes, did gain weight but I don't care! After a whole year of dieting 2 weeks of eating nice things like chocolates and pizza was totally worth it.

My New Year's resolution for 2011 was losing weight and after losing 5st, I can honestly say I reached my goal :D
The resolution for 2012 is running the 5K Balmoral run on 28 April so that doesn't leave me much time to get into shape. Am back at the gym, went for a swim but overdid it a bit so my tennis elbow started playing up again. Have decided that for the next 12 weeks, I am only gonna focus on running and I have found a decent schedule that will enable me to run for 30 mins (5K) after 12 weeks. I should be able to run that long by 2 April and then I can do some more long distance runs up to the Big Event!

Yesterday I started, the schedule is for 4 times a week and you start with 2 mins running, 4 mins walking, and then repeat this for 4 times so you will have done 24 mins. The treadmill however, starts with walking so you will be running for more than 2 minutes when you reach 24 mins as you will do your cooldown running as well. After 29 minutes on the treadmill (the longest I have EVER been on one cos I absolutely HATE running), I treated myself to a nice soak in the jacuzzi at the gym. Legs felt a bit tired but I felt great! This morning however, my buttocks are sore and I can feel my leg muscles but as long as they are aching, I am still burning calories! I managed to burn 198 last nite by running and was oh so pleased with that.
Well, back on the wagon, doing more of a Cruise Lite diet now that I will be needing a bit more fuel for the extra exercise but am still watching what I eat. Ordered low carb fajita wraps at the low carb megastore so that instead of eating bread, I have a wrap or 2 for extra fuel.
It's good to be back, and I will keep you posted how the running's going! :D x

Hello there, and a very Happy New Year to you... aren't you going to tell us how much you gained? (booooo!)

Hi Jo, I'm not gonna tell you how much I gained but let's say it's about half a stone;)

Glad to be back Chris, just read your message on FB. How was your first day back at work?

Have entered the run, so no excuses.... Training starts tomorrow, wanted to go to the pool today but can't be bothered, am gonna watch Desperate Housewives instead :)

Good luck on the running and adjusting your diet accordingly - you can do it Mirjam and whether you put 7 or 27 pounds on over Christmas you won't slip back for any length of time - you've shown us that from your return to Lipotrim when Dukan wasn't 'working'. Great to have you back. x

Thanks Trudy, it's good to be back! Am going straight to the gym after work but am so sore so hopefully I will be able to run through the muscle aches.

Best course of action Mirjam - I am muscle sore too today from riding for the first time properly on Sunday and my back hurts too!!!! Going to ride again today in the hope that it helps which it usually does!!! Have a great Dukan day Mirjam. x

Thanks Trudy, you too.
Am doing the run, but am so afraid that I won't be able to walk at all tomorrow :( and I forgot my bathing suit so can't go and sit in the jacuzzi afterwards.... well, hot bath at home it is!

Back