Mirjam's food diary

Mirjam

Never Ever Give Up!
B+L: shake
D: steak, lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, spring onion, balsamic vinegar.

Are we allowed olives?

I would stay away from the Olives until you have done the re-feed week, and you shouldn't really be having steak. Its fish or chicken.

DAY 1.

Have 2 Lipotrim servings and one meal, as follows (men continue to have 2 servings, as before, while women take 1 less serving of Lipotrim).

at lunchtime or evening meal time you may have some skinless, boneless chicken breast or white fish fillet, or some skinless turkey (about 4-6ozs.) The fish or chicken may be steamed, microwaved, baked or cooked with a little water in a non-stick pan. Season with salt and pepper. Or you may have tuna fish in water or brine (drained). Vegetarians may use tofu or quorn.

You may also have either a moderate serving of salad (small breakfast bowl) from any of the following: lettuce, cucumber cress and watercress, tomatoes, mushrooms, onions, peppers, bean sprouts, celery dressed with a little lemon juice or wine vinegar (try balsamic vinegar, it is quite special), or if you prefer, a moderate serving ( 2 heaped table spoons - no more)of some cooked vegetables. You may have bread, grains (rice) or pasta until Day 4. Fruit should wait until Day 4 at the earliest (later if you have carbohydrate problems). You can have milk in tea/coffee.

Here is the link to the refeed page.

http://www.minimins.com/lipotrim-re...lacement-without-excessive-weight-regain.html

Well done for getting to refeed Mirjam.

Well done and getting to re-feed hun :)

Sorry I can't answer ur question about olives x

I've had steak before Kered as I'm not fond of chicken. My salad tasted divine though! Can't wait for my salad tomorrow :D

yes it is, my hubby's jealous cos he isn't that far yet. He was whiffing the smell of the balsamic vinegar :)

His BMI is 27 so a couple more weeks.

Great that you've been able to TFR together, that must help .. I bet he's drooling at your plates now ;). Not long till he can join in though xx

It was Jan, especially as I didn't have to cook :)

Day 2:

B: LT shake
L: tuna chunks in water with lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, spring onion, pepper and balsamic vinegar
D: grilled chicken with lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, spring onion, pepper and balsamic vinegar

Thanks Kered

Are you enjoying the tastes? xx

Very much but I've noticed that when I put spring onion in my salad, I'm getting hungry again :(

How odd! x

Dump the spring onions then if it triggers hunger, try red onion. I could eat a whole red onion to myself like an apple, I love them.

Euwwww Mary! lol ;) xx

I think I'm gonna leave the onion out for now. How much salad do you eat? I have a handful, 5 cherry tomatoes, 3cm cucumber and some bean sprouts. Is this enough as I haven't been so full that I couldn't finish my meal.

Back