***misdee@s Dh Is Undergoing His Heart Transplant***

Wow what fabulous news....fingers crossed that all goes well....!
Hope to hear how well he is doing soon ......!

Great news .... It's about time they had some!! Loadsa love to Misdee, Peter & the girls, thinking of you xx

My thoughts are with the whole family, praying that all goes well for Peter :)

Nikki x

Sending positive healing thoughts to Peter and hugs to Sarah and the girls xxxxxxxxx

thinking of u all sarah. xxxx

great news... praying all goes well.

JUST HEARD THAT PETER IS OUT OF THEATER APPAENTLY EVERYTHING IS GOING OK
READ THIS ONanother site that we both belong to so appologise if its not straight from the horses mouth as it were but thought you would like to know

Heres to speedy recovering and also thoughts for the family who made the unselfish decision for a loved one for this to be able to happenxxxxxx

julesrush

JUST HEARD THAT PETER IS OUT OF THEATER APPAENTLY EVERYTHING IS GOING OK
READ THIS ONanother site that we both belong to so appologise if its not straight from the horses mouth as it were but thought you would like to know

Thanks for the update! Fantastic news. Guess he's not out of the woods yet, but one huge step in the right direction!

What fantastic news for you both , and what a relief. Sending love and positive thoughts x x x

Going to copy and paste this of another site.
peter is going ok. he has a slight infection and temp is up. the heart is a little bit stiff so they have given him adrealin, and have heavily sedated him as he tried to wake up earlier. but he is ok. he is going to be ok. next 48 hours are critical, but my god, my man is going to be ok. my kids will have their daddy back. i am still in shock. he has a small balloon pump in his leg which is moving the blood but its so quiet compared to the LVAD. the ICD is out as well so he should be able to drive as soon as he feels well enough, looking ahead here as he has missed not driving for over two years. he is on assisted breathing only, and is doing well. he is very pale still but all readings are fine.

Back