Miss B's SW food diary.

Right so, first day of keeping a diary. I'm going it alone with no books or anything so feel free to keep me right.

Breakfast
scrambled egg (splash of milk HE)
3 bacon
3 spoons baked beans

Lunch
Restaurant pasta with prawns, spinach and chilli in sesame oil. :ashamed0005:

Dinner
2 x small brown bread
Home made soup (lentils, chicken oxo, sweet pots, BNS, swede, carrot and onion)

How am I doing??
Lunch out, I made the best choice I could, not creamy or anything, just the oil.
Would the soup I made be free???

In answer to your question, yes your soup is free. what plan are you doing today?

Find out the syn value for sesame oil and guestimate how much you reckon was with your lunch, then you can control the damage done by using lesser syns on other days :)

No, I think you made a good choice. I always have a similar thing at Zizzi's.

The only thing I would say is make sure you're getting your 1/3 superfree with each meal.

Your dinner should be fine with the superfree but here's a couple of ideas using your diary above for breakfast and lunch...

Breakfast
scrambled egg (splash of milk HE)
3 bacon
3 spoons baked beans
How about having some mushrooms and grilled tomatoes with this as superfree.
Lunch
Restaurant pasta with prawns, spinach and chilli in sesame oil. :ashamed0005:
Make sure you have a mixed salad on the side for your superfree

Bascially you need to make sure a third of what you have at each meal is fruit or veg (excluding potatoes). It's sometimes difficult to do though, so normally I just try and have a piece of fruit to make up for it.

For the pasta thing, I'd probably have counted about 10 syns for the oil, just to be safe.

Kirsty xx

Hi Roxy, I've done it before but not for ages and things seem to change. How have you been doing?

Kirsty I'm going to WI on Mondays, gives me 9 WI before Christmas. Hoping to lose the 18lbs I've gained since having my little boy. Then I'll work on the rest next year :eek:

So, today......
Breakfast
2 small brown bread (HE)
scrambled egg (milk HE)
tom ket (2 syns)
Banana

Lunch
Leftover soup from last night
M&S COU yoghurt
Banana
2 satsuma

Dinner
Jacket pot
Salad
Chilli ( turkey mince, baked beans, kidney beans, onion, tomatos, cumin, chilli powder, chick oxo & worcester sauce) FREE I think!!!!!

Crabsticks for snacks.
HE Milk in coffee.

So, on 12 syns between yesterday and today.

Last edited:
Back