Miss Helpme Food diary

Thats what happens me when I don't write it down. We forget the wee things

I usually do write it down but as i was doing all the cooking I didnt think I would have forgotten anything but I did!! :(

But what I now need to do now is lots of exercise and hope I dont put much weight on... this weekends going to be a bit tough now too as im going to my brothers for xmas and he always cooks some good food!!

What about you MrsLmc how are you going to manage this weekend??

This weekend I'm just gonna take off. I love Christmas and the kids love it so I'll just eat whatever I fancy. I'm usually fine on Christmas day as the dinner isn't too bad and usually too stuffed for all the rubbish lol, but the next day all the family gets together, the wine and chocolates come out. I don't want the diet to rule christmas. I'll get back into it the day after St Stephens day and make sure I get rid of the gain before I have any more time off. xx

Thats good.... and thats how im going to see Christmas day too... I dont like feeling like im on a diet and i dont want it to ruin Christmas day!! But for the rest of the time im going to try and be good!! I need to get back to going to the gym a bit more too!! But anyway Have a great Christmas xx

Ok so im back... after not pointing over the Christmas and New year time I am now back on the Wagon!! the good thing is I only put on 2lbs so im happy with that!! But now im back on plan and going to the gym bigtime too!!

Wednesday 11th Jan

Breakfast - Porridge with Raisins 4pp
Skimmed milk - 2pp

Lunch - Cuppa soup - 3pp
Crisps - 2pp

Tea - Fish 6pp, handmade chips 4pp and peas 2pp = 12pp

Total 23pp

Well i think that I will have a few chocs tonight to make it up to 29pp :D

Thursday

Skimmed Milk - 2pp

Breakfast - Bacon, scrambled egg, mushrooms, tomatoes and a piece of toast 9pp

Lunch – 2 crackers with Feta Cheese, packet of healthy crisps and a slice of ww lemon cake - 8

Tea – Chicken kiev and salad 6pp + a ww yogurt 1pp

Total 26pp :)

Friday

Went out for a nice day - walked around town and then went for lunch with a friend in the Harvester pub I love it here there as you can have loads of salad!!

Breakfast - Fruit and Fibre = 4pp
Skimmed milk - 2pp

Lunch
Harvester pub lunch - Chicken and bacon stack, chips and salad - 17pp

Dinner - Chicken with salad 6pp

Total 29pp

Last edited:
Saturday

Ok I got up and went and had a good work out at the gym - ive had a trial with a personal instructor and he has been brilliant!! He has got me doing different things in the gym stuff that id never of even thought of doing!! Now one of the things i told him when I stared was I never ate bananas as it always puts weight on me. He told me I was probably not eating them at the right time and suggested that I eat it either before or after going to the gym so Im going to try that.

Breakfast - Fruit and Fibre - 3pp
Skimmed Milk = 3pp

Snack - Banana

Lunch - Tuna salad and a ww Bagel = 8pp

A few chocs - 4pp

Tea - tonight im doing a home made Thai yellow curry and rice (Im using a lighter coconut milk which works out as 8pp less then the normal coconut milk which im pleased with) so total should be 15pp

Total 33pp (a good week so far I think) :)

I also had a nan bread and a lemon slice so i now have to add 9pp to that so in total I had my daily 29pp and 13 weekly points!!

Last edited:
Sunday 15th Jan

Breakfast - Weetabix - 3pp
Skimmed milk - 2pp

Lunch - Chicken (4pp), potatoes (4pp), broccoli, spouts, carots and gravy 1pp = 9pp
Small slice of xmas cake - 8pp

So far today ive had 22pp not sure what to have for tea yet but I will add it on once ive decided. :)

For tea I had chicken and bacon pasta dish with bread which will be approx 15pp so total today is 37pp

29 daily = 8 weekly pro points
weekly points left is 28pp

Last edited:
Monday 16th Jan

Breakfast - Porridge with Banana = 3pp

Lunch - Tuna salad 3pp
crisps - 2pp

Tea - Scampi with chips 17pp

Milk - 2pp

Total 27pp

Tuesday 17th Jan

Breakfast - Porridge with banana 3pp

Skimmed milk - 2pp

Lunch - 3 bacon, egg, mushrooms and beans = 8pp

Tea - Sticky pork with rice = 13pp

Total 26pp may have a bit of choc to finish those points up but I will decide later on!

Ok I have had a few bad weeks although I still lost a pound (I think thats because ive been to the gym lots) but I now need to start calculating again!! Im going to Egypt at the end of March and so I need to get 8lb off me and then I will be at my goal weight and looking good (I hope lol)

So here we go...

Friday

Breakfast - Fruit and Fibre 3pp
Milk - half a pint = 3pp

Lunch = Tuna Salad
lettuce leaves, tomatoes, onion, sweetcorn 1pp, carrot, beetroot, Tuna 1/2 tin 2pp, light mayonnaise1pp
low fat french dressing 1pp = 5pp

Tea - 2 tortilla wraps 10pp, chicken 4pp, onion and herbs/spices 1pp= 15pp

WW made choc brownie = 6pp

Total 32pp
29 daily
3 weekly

Today I also did an hour class of body combat :)

Ok here is what I have eaten so far today and what im planning on eating later on too!!

Exercise went for a walk for an hour :)

Breakfast - WW bagel with some butter on it with 2 bacon and a poached egg = 10pp
Skimmed Milk - 2pp

Lunch - WW tomato soup and 2 ww bread = 5pp
1 ww wafer mallow = 1pp

Tonight im going to have a smoked haddock and prawn paella 10pp

Bread roll - 6pp

Total so far 29pp
5 weeklies used

Total used this week 8pp

I need to work out the activity points i gained for today too??

Last edited:
Ok last night i went out and had a few snacks and some wine too!! So I have to add approx 15pp to my day.

Total weeklies used 23pp
Weeklies left 26pp

Last edited:
Sunday

breakfast - Fruit and fibre 3pp
milk - 2pp

Lunch - bacon, ww sausage, egg, mushrooms, beans and ww toast - 9pp

Dinner Roast chicken dinner 12pp

Chocolate brownie 3 pp

total - 29pp

Monday

Breakfast - Porridge with banana 3pp

Lunch - Prawn sweet chilli noodles 7pp

Dinner - Caribbean chicken - 11 pp

Milk - 2 pp

Chocolate brownie - 3pp

Total = 26pp

Last edited:
Tuesday

Breakfast - porridge with banana (with water) 3pp

Lunch - Greek wrap - feta cheese,tomato, cucumber, houmous - 8pp
Packet of crisps - 2pp

Tea - Corned beef hash and salad - 12pp

Chocolate brownie 3pp

28pp so far today :)

Wednesday

Went to the gym for an hour and then went for a swim

Breakfast - Porridge with raisins - 4pp

Lunch - Tortilla wrap 5pp with chicken 3pp, cranberry 1pp, spring onion and apple (I know it sounds odd but its delicious!! = 9pp

Tea - Shepherds pie and lots of veg 12pp

A pudding although im not sure how many pp im going to guess 10pp as it was a fruit flan??

Also half a bottle of wine = 10 pp

Total 45pp
29 dailys used
16 weeklies used
10pp weeklies left!!

Thursday

Today is weigh in day and i must admit im feeling like I havnt lost any weight!! even though im sticking to my points and im going to the gym 3-4 times per week but I will let you know how I get on later on!!!

Breakfast - 1 ww sausage 1pp, 2 bacon 2pp, scrambled egg 3pp, ww beans 2pp, 1 ww bread 1pp and mushrooms = 9pp

Milk - 3pp

Today so far ive used 12pp i will let you know how ive got on this week with my weigh in and tell you what I have had for tea too!!

Thanks MrsLmc but weirdly I put on half a pound :( no idea why when im exercising a lot and staying within my points too... but even though im disappointed im still going to keep going!!

But anyway afterwards I got some chips and 16pp

So that my total amount of points for the day!!

Friday

Breakfast - Porridge with banana made with water 4pp

Lunch - WW soup 2pp with 2 ww bread 3pp = 5pp
WW made chocolate brownie 3pp

Skimmed milk - 2pp

And for tonight im going to have bacon and pea risotto 11 pp
Roll - 4pp

Total daily - 29pp
Weekly points left 49pp

Then I went on to eat some bacon rashers which came to about 6pp so ive now got 43pp weeklies left!!

Last edited:
Saturday

Totally totally went over my points today!!! We went out for a valentines tea tonight and i didnt even think about what I was eating!!!

breakfast - 2 bacon 2pp, 1 ww sausage 1pp, black pud 4pp, poached egg 2pp, ww beans 2pp and 1 ww bread 1pp = 12pp

Lunch - Greek wrap - 8pp
Apple

Tea - Went to Zizzi's
Garlic Bread - 17pp
Duck Arrosto - 25pp (not sure about this but Im guessing!!)
Chocolate melt with ice cream - 18pp

Half a bottle of wine 10pp

Total points today 91pp!!! OMG :eek:

So ive totally totally gone over over over!!! im hoping that with lots of exercise i dont actually put on any weight this week!!

Although on a brighter note I went and did a sugarcraft course today to make ragdolls on top of cakes and im going to put a photo of them on here next!! hope you like them!!

Back