Miss Jelly's 2011 WI Diary!

Haha the amount of times I've done that!... I mean... me? I'd never do something that silly... *shifty eyes*

Cardiff Uni huh? What you doing there? Aww bless, I do so love not having exams ^_^ *feels smug*

Ooh, I am so looking forward to WI tomorrow... I've been pretty good ( AMAZINGLY good compared to the previous week lol - I've never had so many takeouts in my life!)

We'll see if it pays off! I dunno how different the meeting scales will be compared to mine though.. I never know what to record o_O

Yay, 3lbs down :D

23lbs to go lol!

Ooh, what were you before? 16.2..something?

16.1.5 :) so even a 1.5 is making me buzz :) I tried my sexy undies that I bought 4 weeks ago and I couldn't even do up the crotch but now I can :D

Oooh yay! When's your WI day? 15st thingy in no time, huh? :D

Aw, I love it when that happens... I bought myself fit underwear while I was on holiday (at the time it wouldn't have fitted my hand let alone my bum!) and the plan is it'll fit perfect by Valentine's lol!

I've also got a pair of high-waisted jeans short shorts which I've had hung up over my TV for some while now - they WILL fit :D

I went last night... they have 3 at the same place on Wed - 9am, 4pm and 5.30.. I wanted to go to the morning one so I hadn't eaten or anything but apparently 90+ people go o_O so 5.30 it is :)

I lost 3lbs so... I'm now 15st 13lbs :)

Cos it was my 1st MEETING (my first Week was just esource) I got given my 5% and 10% from 15.13

5% is 11lbs
10% is 22lbs (which will put me at 1lb off 200lbs!!)

So excited!

Ooh I bet you have, with all those millions of steps!

My 5% puts me at... 15st 2lbs o_O so close to the 14s lol

Have finally got into the ProPoints thing too! Some stuff is shocking though! The leader woman said super noodles are 14points?!? I may cry :(

Will have to have a hunt lol! Hmm, made sausage toad tonight... think I've killed my cooker o_O

Well, going to meetings seems to have kept me on track so far *fingers crossed* - Yea, I know it's only been 2 days but 2 days is way more than I've managed on my own lately lol... The 'fear' of WI is proving to be enough to stop me eating crap :D Yay!

Oops lol, how many points are in those? :S have definitely gone in to my 49 lol, my lunch ended up at 18 points!! I had a slice of ham, 1 egg and a few chips, juice and a yogurt... Seems high to me lol

It's ok, yesterday's lunch came to a massive 3!! Be good soup is only 4 for the whole tin!

Wow thats good. I LOVE soup... they are my life saver on this diet lol.

xx

Haha me too... I love making the 0PP ones :D, means I can have my egg n chips lol..

Not looking forward to WI tomorrow though, had a totally awful day yesterday >_< I didn't track anything and if I saw it, I ate it o_O Oh dear..

Wow forgot to post, I lost 2lbs last wi and was so miffed lol.. really wanted three to put me at 220.

Had a sneaky mid week weigh and I'm worried as it looks like I've put on 4... Pp is hard.

Back