Miss Jelly's 2011 WI Diary!

You're right, I really should drink more lol, have got one of those packs of the 8 500ml water bottles so gonna fill em up each day and drink them all :D

... have also got myself a crosstrainer lol, I love it.. and if you go by the little calorie counter thingy, it burns way more than a treadmill (am chuffed cos it was free lol as was an exercise bike I just went and picked up lol)

Haha but it's so goood for you :p

Eurgh, I put on the 2lbs I'd lost last week :( boooo! I know why though - I didn't track anything and was half stuck between old points and new points so somedays I was miles over, some days I was miles under o_O

Have bought that 12 week meal planner thingy... with the shopping list on the side? Gonna see if that helps, have really been sticking to biking too :) it already seems to be working, all the water is helping too.. hopefully I'll lose the 2lb I put on and a little more lol

Wahay lol 4lbs off for mee :D hoping for another good week so I can get a silver seven lol... Loved the meal planner.. put my main meals on it so I knew from the morning how many I had left for snacks etc.

Have been drinking loads more too! Been a bit pants with exercise though lol

Oops, bit rubbish at updating this lately o_O sowwi diary!

So I am now... 15stone dead! Yay!

That's 16lbs gone forever!

I've finally got a hospital appt and so far I've lost 10kg each time I've had an appointment and he wanted me to lose another 10kg(ish) by this appointment too o_O crap! To hit his target I've gotta lose 10lbs by April 27th, I don't see it happening though =[

Back