Miss J's refeed Diary

I might try it next week when I go shopping.

Just popped over to Asda and got 2 summer vests for £3 each and a pair of shorts for £4. Its great to go into a shop and just pick clothes up without trying them on. Tried them on back at work and they fit perfectly.

Also got some Ambre Solaire sun tan lotion at £5 half price since its going to be a hot weekend and next week. Keep my tan topped up.

Lovely jubbly! I'm still in between sizes. I'm a perfect 14 bottoms in M&S and the TU range in Sainsburys. George 14s will go on but are a BIT tight but the 16s too big. Matalan 16 are HUGE but I can't even get the 14s on!! Ah well - it used to be a LOT worse.

Now leave those sweets alone Missis!!! x

I know, no more. Nearly supper time, that should stop my picking.

I had size 12 shorts, they fit perfectly and some 14 tops, I am still bigger on top.

WI after 6 days refeed

STS:hmm: I think I'm going to reduce my carbs this week...I guess staying the same isn't bad...

I've done a 5km runt this morning...now I'm off to Step:whacky068:

Have a great day everyone!

x

STS is what refeed's designed to do so you've done really well!! xx

Day 7 – Saturday 20th June

Breakfast: Lipotrim Chocolate shake with coffee and ice
Lunch:
Maintenance bar
Snack: Soya Yogurt, Apple, Clementine
Dinner: Bean stew with tin of tuna
Exercise: 5k run (37mins), 45min Step class
Drinks: 3ltrs water 1 coffee, 2 tea with soya milk

End of Refeed week1

Thanks both. I know STS isn't bad and an achievement in itself, it just that ideally I would have like to have stayed on tfr until I dropped below 10 stone but it's one of my best friends 30th next weekend, then I'm going to Spain with the girls(old friends from secondary school) for 5days on 1st July then Ghana west Africa (where my family is from) for 2wks on 17th July so I needed to refeed before all that started... I'll just keep the exercise up and reduce my carb intake for a while...that should help no???

Definitely! Best of luck xx

Well done on STS hun. Your doing mighty well and defo gona shame me into exercising more heehee ;)

Thanks my dear. How are you finding like after tfr?

The fact that I'm going on holiday with my girlfriend all of which have never worn anything larger than a size 10, is what is getting me out of my bed and straight to the gym! lol!

Back