Miss*Kellyxoxo's wishing for a smaller belly food diary!! Xx

Hi everyone.... Thankyou so much for all your kind words. It really means alot to me!! I am well rested thankyou... Who knew a night squashed up on a sofa with my 10yr old could be so refreshin lol!! Cant say the same for the diet though.... My brother made me a gorgeous meal last night but it consisted of alot of cream, olive oil and fresh pasta and copious glasses of full fat coca cola lol!! My brain is hurtin at the thought of the syns....?? And he is taking us for lunch today!!! He is a sweetheart!! So think it gonna b another day off plan!! Maybe the least of my worries should be countin syns at the mo xx

I wouldn't worry too much about food at the mo hun....your brother sounds like he's doing a good job looking after you both :) how on earth did you manage to sleep on the sofa with your son!?? Lol. Mine is such a wriggler!!! Xxx

I wouldn't worry too much about food at the mo hun....your brother sounds like he's doing a good job looking after you both :) how on earth did you manage to sleep on the sofa with your son!?? Lol. Mine is such a wriggler!!! Xxx

Im gonna get back on it tomoz hun, losin the weight has made me so happy n confident so not gonna let it slip now.... Riley sleeps sound as a puppy lol!! So it was no probs xx

Awk Im so sorry to hear things are going bad for u at the minute! Your brother sounds amazing!! That's the kind of man we should all aspire to having in our life lol!

Take the wknd off the diet and then get your head round it again tomorrow if u can. Bad food always makes me an emotional wreck!

If i can be of any assistance please contact me!! I hate that you're feeling down! Big hugs and kisses xx

Hi Kelly....hope your brother has looked after you well today and hope you've had plenty of snuggles with your son :) xxxxx

Thankyou again everybody....!! You are all so lovely!! So after a disastrous weekend with food and everything else i am back and rearin to go....!!! I actually feel ill today after eatin alot of off plan food past couple of days, so bloated, sluggish and just dowright yukky...!! Just hope ive not done to much damage for wednesday... But i will take it on the chin and let it be a lesson learnt!! Hope everyone is well and had a lovely mothers day yday, you all deserve it n im lookin forward to catchin up with you all today xxxx

Hi hunnie - its only a disaster if you let it get to you. Its 2 days out of 7 and your back on plan today, dont stress about it. You can try damage limitation, just follow the plan and maybe keep syns low or do SE today and tomorrow? You have accepted there will be a gain but, its not always the case. You have had a lot going on over the weekend, so in a good way stress may have helped keep the damage low. Either way hun - your doing fab so leave the weekend in the past and good luck for WI on Wed. xx

Hi hunnie - its only a disaster if you let it get to you. Its 2 days out of 7 and your back on plan today, dont stress about it. You can try damage limitation, just follow the plan and maybe keep syns low or do SE today and tomorrow? You have accepted there will be a gain but, its not always the case. You have had a lot going on over the weekend, so in a good way stress may have helped keep the damage low. Either way hun - your doing fab so leave the weekend in the past and good luck for WI on Wed. xx

Thankyou sweetie!! I actually might give success express a go tomorrow....never thought of that!! Have had loads of water n low syns today!! Yeah just wanna forget the weekend, i have decided to treat myself to a gym membership to help give me a wee boost!! Quite excited bout it, thankyou for bein so sweet and helpful hun xxx

Monday 11/03/2013 extra easy!!

Breakfast: 2 harvest morn light cereal bars (hex-b), white coffee!!

Mid mornin snack: banana, can diet red bull!!

Lunch: cheese, leek and ham pasta n sauce with salad!! Hot chilli sauce (2), salted baked crisps (5)!!

Dinner: pork chops, mash potato, peas and carrots!!

Fantastic for joining the gym hun :) I'd love to but just don't have the time or the money lol. What are you planning on doing there?? Classes?? Swimming??? Xxx

Fantastic for joining the gym hun :) I'd love to but just don't have the time or the money lol. What are you planning on doing there?? Classes?? Swimming??? Xxx

Neither do i to be honest but have wanted one really bad for ages!! N have decided to just stuff it n get it lol!! I enjoy just goin for it at the gym... N then goin for a swim n sauna afterwards... Classes arnt my fave but think they tone you you better....il give them a wee go xxx

Good for you joining the gym hun - its good to treat yourself now and again. Exercise is something I lack lol.

Here to help anytime hun xx

Good for you joining the gym hun - its good to treat yourself now and again. Exercise is something I lack lol.

Here to help anytime hun xx

I just hope i stick at it lol!! Im quite lazy where exercise is concerned but i used to love the gym
And there is one practically on my doorstep so hopefully...result lol!! Will get me out the house more which i need desperatly!! Just been readin up on sucess express n it looks really good to do for a few days here n there...!! You should be a consultant sweetie xx

I just hope i stick at it lol!! Im quite lazy where exercise is concerned but i used to love the gym
And there is one practically on my doorstep so hopefully...result lol!! Will get me out the house more which i need desperatly!! Just been readin up on sucess express n it looks really good to do for a few days here n there...!! You should be a consultant sweetie xx

Ooh, i completely don't get se, red or green days. So once u master this ill copy u ha ha xx

I dont think id have the patience hun lol or the confidence to stand in front of a room full of people to chat - I can talk for England but thats different lol

I dont think id have the patience hun lol or the confidence to stand in front of a room full of people to chat - I can talk for England but thats different lol

Oh I know that especially after earlier ;)

Back