Miss Mac diary - A fresh start!

It's rubbish when you don't like some and you've got a few, grin and bear it Miss M it'll be worth it xx

It's rubbish when you don't like some and you've got a few, grin and bear it Miss M it'll be worth it xx

Ill try katie.
Had a few little food thoughts tonight and could definitely have eaten something.
Luckily my cupboards and fridge are bare so nothing to pick at even if i wanted to!

Its gonna be tougher this time i think as in january i had the desperation of needing to lose weight to get some semblance of a life back.
Now stones lighter, the desperation isnt there.
I still need to lose weight though and i still want to lose weight so i just need to keep in mind that although things have changed a bit, my goal is still the same.
Also i know that as i wasnt losing weight when i was eating, i know that without finishing my journey, i could easily end up back to where i started.
That is not an option!!

End of day 2 :)

Started off hungry, had some food thoughts, got through it. Done :)

Ill try katie.
Had a few little food thoughts tonight and could definitely have eaten something.
Luckily my cupboards and fridge are bare so nothing to pick at even if i wanted to!

Its gonna be tougher this time i think as in january i had the desperation of needing to lose weight to get some semblance of a life back.
Now stones lighter, the desperation isnt there.
I still need to lose weight though and i still want to lose weight so i just need to keep in mind that although things have changed a bit, my goal is still the same.
Also i know that as i wasnt losing weight when i was eating, i know that without finishing my journey, i could easily end up back to where i started.
That is not an option!!

I agree with you that it's harder when you're slimmer as I know that I feel normal now whereas before I didn't - I'm with you 100% let's hit our goal xx

Week 1

Day 3

Didnt wake up hungry today which was a bonus and ketostix show traces. :)

Cant wait to get week 1 in the bag as it makes me feel a bit more established in the diet.

Hope everyone has a great day :)

Well done on getting through the first couple of days. Are you weighing weekly? I know I can't resist daily weighing in the first week as it comes downs everyday. But I guess it will be a better surprise if you don't weigh. Good luck for day 3!

Well done on getting through the first couple of days. Are you weighing weekly? I know I can't resist daily weighing in the first week as it comes downs everyday. But I guess it will be a better surprise if you don't weigh. Good luck for day 3!

Just weighing weekly HW. I find that works better for me as im not great and seeing ups and sts which i know i will have after the first week so i start off as i mean to go on :)

Just had a massive wake up call!!

Tried some dresses on for my night out and i feel horrendous in all of them!!
Bear in mind, lots of these dresses i wore when i was a bit heavier than i am now. Im gutted :)

I thought they would all fit and look fine so i have just had a major panic over what im going to wear.

Well at least now i know that i HAVE to stick to phase 3. I want to be able to pick anything out of my wardrobe and be able to wear it. Its strange though, they all fit, they just looked horrible!

I think im gonna end up wearing some black trousers and a black top. I never wear trousers for nights out as i dont feel dressed, but its the only thing that looked ok :(

I am definitely a million miles away from feeling how i felt in the bright pink dress in may.

Don't let it get you done Miss M, you probably looked good in the dresses but your minds just not there --- you'll soon be looking the way that you want to xx

End of day 3 :)

Not so much hunger today which is great and hopefully i will be well into ketosis tomorrow so i can resist pizza after my night out!!

Panic bought 2 new dresses for next day delivery.
They are not exactly something i would put on katies new clothes thread but hopefully i might look ok.
I hate buying clothes that i dont want. I buy totally different to what i like, want and even suit.
Makes me more determined to look fabulous at christmas though :)

Though it's not nice to feel the way you have today about the clothes (and boy have I been there!), the positive is that it makes you realise more what you actually want and how you want to look and feel and gives you extra focus.

Come Christmas you will look and feel fabulous :) xx

Re the clothes, I think personally I'm more critical now of what I look like... It's like, when you're bigger you're just so pleased something looks ok you think it looks wonderful, but now we're slimming down, I don't know, we're just not that easy on ourselves... Maybe it's because we are actually taking more notice of our bodies and how we look for a change? I don't know how to describe it really, but I do know where you're coming from. I'm sure you'll look blooming gorgeous in whatever you decide to wear :)

Though it's not nice to feel the way you have today about the clothes (and boy have I been there!), the positive is that it makes you realise more what you actually want and how you want to look and feel and gives you extra focus. Come Christmas you will look and feel fabulous :) xx

Thanks katie!

Yes it has definitely given me more focus thats for sure!! xx

Re the clothes, I think personally I'm more critical now of what I look like... It's like, when you're bigger you're just so pleased something looks ok you think it looks wonderful, but now we're slimming down, I don't know, we're just not that easy on ourselves... Maybe it's because we are actually taking more notice of our bodies and how we look for a change? I don't know how to describe it really, but I do know where you're coming from. I'm sure you'll look blooming gorgeous in whatever you decide to wear :)

Definitely agree with you there bob, that when you are bigger and something just fits you feel much better!!

Well i just hope the new dresses come on time otherwise tonight will be 3 firsts..... First time wearing trousers on a night out, first time not drinking on a night out and first time not eating after a night out!!!

Week 1

Day 4

Didnt wake up hungry which is a bonus and ketostix are pink which is fab :)

Tummy is making horrendous gurgling sounds which i like to pretend is my body breaking the fat up ;)

So chill this morning then a quick tidy round before trying to get ready for tonight.
Luckily its not a big night out, just something ive got to show my face to.

Hope everyone has a great saturday :)

Have a great time tonight, hope the dresses are with you soon xx

Dresses have just arrived and they both look fine :)
Not sure which one to wear now lol ;)

Well at least i have something to wear now so i feel a bit better :)

Hurray :) Hope you're having a lovely evening xx

I'm definitely more critical now - I even look in the mirror now and check what I look like, look for any visible lumps and bulges - I never used to do that! xx

Back