Miss Mac diary - A fresh start!

I think it's a great idea you've got taking photos after a stone, I might have a go at that. You're doing really well and yes you're right, the food will still be there when we've finished the diet - I'm storing that for when I feel the need to lapse :rolleyes:

Thanks katie.

Sometimes we fail to see a difference in our own body so thought the pictures would give me a visual look at my progress instead x

They'll fit you before the warm weather gets here! You should take another picture of yourself in the shorts in 1 month's time and they will either fir perfectly or be quite loose! I'm keeping a record wearing the same dress in a separate monthly progress diary. My next photos will be on 1st February. Hope there's a difference!

I will try them on again after another stone and see how they are then.
Again it just shows me how overweight i am and how bad i am for letting it happen. Those shorts used to fit perfect.

Look forward to the dress pics im sure there will be a huge difference x

This is the first time I've done pictures so it will be interesting!

I can't seem to upload pictures from my phone. Ive got some warts n all photos from the start! X
If you have got a iphone i can tell you how but if not im stuck.
I only know how coz someone else on here told me x

The end of the 1st month isn't that far away hun. Keep strong because you're doing amazing xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I have got an iPhone :) x

Ah ok so its dead easy even i can do it.

You click in the top right corner to reply to someone right?
Then a blank screen comes up for you to type your message in.
Then in the top right you would press send when you were finished your message.
Well just to the left of the send button is a + button. Press that and it will come up with options like take a photo or attach from my photos.
Choose which ever option you want and it will download the photo into the message.
Try that and see how you get on x

So end of day 19...... Tomorrow i hit the twenties yay :)

I cant believe im doing this, super chuffed!

Still only having shakes too so i actually havent physically eaten anything since last year!!! Mad hey. :)

Still a long way to go and i still take it a day at a time but its working for me at the minute so all is good.

Monday again tomorrow but i quite like mondays now as they are nearer my weigh in day!!

Well done on getting to the 20's that's great, you're doing great :)

When I first did exante 3 years ago, I was about 2-3 weeks ish behind you Miss Mac :)
So here I am restarting again , just behind you :)
See you tomorrow :)

Going strong MM almost 3 weeks!! well done.

20 days is absolutely amazing!

5's my record!

Back