Miss Mac diary - A fresh start!

In bed with my hot water bottle :)
Think an early night is on the cards.
I have felt a bit washed out and cant be bothered all day today. Dont feel poorly just drained.

Nevermind though as it gets me closer to the weekend :)

Glad you enjoyed the Shepherds pie MM. I mix it with hot water then only put it in the micro wave for 40 seconds so that its still moist.
Have a good day x

Glad you enjoyed the Shepherds pie MM. I mix it with hot water then only put it in the micro wave for 40 seconds so that its still moist. Have a good day x

Yes it was already thickening up just as i was stirring the mix so i put it in for less too!

Curry tonight, just coz thats what ive made for my son. Bet its no where near the same ;)

I like the curry too - though prefer the original variety to the new one with 'rice' :)

The chilli is nice too - but you have to soak it for a good few minutes or the beans are rock hard :rolleyes:

Just had the curry and it was inedible!!
It didnt taste like curry, look like curry or smell like curry!!
I have had a few meals when ive been pleased when ive finished but this one was so bad i couldnt get past a few mouthfuls!

Darcy dont know how you stomach it. Ive had the new indian curry and rice and at least i got through that one!

Definite no for that one :(

Oh no if the one with rice is worse I'll bin it now. I hated the curry pack. The only one I scraped in the bin barf....

Skinny women inside me somewhere!!! Oh maybe I ate her

Oh no if the one with rice is worse I'll bin it now. I hated the curry pack. The only one I scraped in the bin barf.... Skinny women inside me somewhere!!! Oh maybe I ate her

No sara the one with rice is better....in my opinion anyway!
I had to put the normal curry one in the bin too, it was so bad!!!

Just had the chocolate pudding as a replacement for the last pack that i didnt eat.
Got to say this is the best so far!!
Microwaved for 50 seconds as i think darcy said to. But it looked far too gloopy in the middle and i was worried it would taste horrible. So i put it in for another 30 seconds.
When it came out it still had gloop just not as much as before.
I ended up dipping the cake edges into the gloop and was surprised by how nice and actual chocolate tasting the gloop was!!
Would definitely order this again :)

I had that one today too, I leave it so it's still wet in the middle and it's a really good choc fix! Mmm having the pizza tonight for the 1st time I'm really hoping it's good:)

I had that one today too, I leave it so it's still wet in the middle and it's a really good choc fix! Mmm having the pizza tonight for the 1st time I'm really hoping it's good:) Skinny women inside me somewhere!!! Oh maybe I ate her

Oh let me know what you think of the pizza?

Omg pizza and zero coke .. Best meal yet!!! Mmm didn't touch the sizes lol. ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1421955849.294082.jpg

That pizza looks yum!

Another shepherds pie fan here. Haven't tried the curry (and prob won't) or choc pud (but prob will) :)

Curry was vile so will make crisps from remaining packs! Love the chic pudding!! I like the shep pie too but put cabbage in mine so it's not like baby food :)

Think I have read most people don't like curry. I was so looking forward to it too. It was grim. Ordered the new one with rice hope that's better?!

That pizza looks divine!!! Like an actual treat. Might have to order some.

Back