Miss Mac diary - A fresh start!

Oh i always have dental issues. Im used to it now!

Day is going by very easily today :)

End of day 34!!

Nice easy diet day!! Yay :)

Back in the game!!

Month 2

Week 5

Day 35

Well its the start of another day.
Docs this morning then work.

I have pretty much got some sort of appointment every day this month for some reason but thats good it makes the days check off quicker somehow.
All my things usually come at once so once this is over i should have a quiet march!! :)

Hope everyone has a great day x

It is good when the days speed by - have a good one :D

Sorry for the trouble you've been having at the dentist hun but glad you had another good day :)

Welcome to day 35 hun, you're already half way to the 40's :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

You are doing so well, MM, keep it up. I think I only ever managed TS for so long last year when I originally started. I think I did something like 7 weeks without interruption. I guess I'm the perfect example for why you need to stick to it coz once you lose grip, it's like jelly on a slide.

Wow..... Day 35! Big big well done! Catching up on your diary was just the boost needed x

Sorry for the trouble you've been having at the dentist hun but glad you had another good day :) Welcome to day 35 hun, you're already half way to the 40's :) xx Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I know, 40 days will be great :)

You are doing so well, MM, keep it up. I think I only ever managed TS for so long last year when I originally started. I think I did something like 7 weeks without interruption. I guess I'm the perfect example for why you need to stick to it coz once you lose grip, it's like jelly on a slide.

My record was 4 weeks then a night off then 3 weeks then fall off so pretty much 7 weeks in total.
Wonder what it is about the 7 week mark?

Hoping to smash through the 7 week barrier this time though.

I start week 6 tomorrow and i havent had any blips or slips so i am already doing better than any other previous attempt!

Long may it continue :)

Wow..... Day 35! Big big well done! Catching up on your diary was just the boost needed x

If i can do it anyone can Minnie!

Had some mini struggles but nothing to major and i have survived!!
You can do this :)

You are doing so so well MM - well done - hope your teeth are ok soon and you get sorted at the dentist x

Brilliant going MM. You're definitely on a roll X

So at the doctors today i went because i have developed a purple blemish on my cheek.
I went last week and he admitted he had never seen anything like it but it reminded him of a strawberry birthmark.
Anyway he gave me tablets for an infection and made me a follow up appointment for today.
Goes back still no difference. He has now referred me to a dermatologist because he's stumped.

So i was doing my own google symptoms thing and i have come across keto rash. It affects the torso mainly and is obviously caused by being in ketosis.
It does not mention anything about getting it on your face.
The doctor didn't ask about my diet etc so i never thought to tell him. Besides which obviously his advice would be to come out of ketosis and see if it goes away. Im not doing that so i guess thats why i didn't volunteer the information.

So now im thinking i may be wasting the dermatologists time.

I definitely have keto rash on my body though!!

Back