Miss Mac diary - A fresh start!

Fab weight loss MM so well done and well done on resisting the biscuits - and on your sons parents evening - what a fab day for you x

Month 2

Week 6

Day 37

Hoping for a nice easy diet day today.
No food thoughts just plain sailing :)

High 5 for resisting those biscuits! I remember sending my daughter up to get me more scoffs incase they recognised me! I ate too much at that Uni open day... X Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4...

Omg the schools do lush biscuits dont they!!

Just one solid blemish, and I didn't get anything anywhere else. I've had it a couple of times when I've been doing vlcd's but I've never been to the doctor. I'll post a picture if it comes again this time.

Omg Katie, that sounds the same!
So did it just go once you came out of ketosis or just in a couple of weeks?

Well done on passing the biscuits and choc cornflake things just a few more days hun and the 40's will be here for you. Really pleased parents ecening went well for you and your son xx Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks twinkle.
Yep nearly there, ill just keep plodding on x

Fab weight loss MM so well done and well done on resisting the biscuits - and on your sons parents evening - what a fab day for you x

Thanks tigs x

Omg Katie, that sounds the same!
So did it just go once you came out of ketosis or just in a couple of weeks?

It just went after a couple of weeks but did come back again for another short time - I looked as though someone had punched me between the eyebrows! Is yours really obvious, does it cover with foundation?

Love how focussed you are, you're doing so well - you'll be in your 40's in no time :D

Have a good day hun and I hope it is plain sailing for you :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi Miss Mac. Just caught up. Massive well done so far xx

Had my son for a haircut tonight, gosh his hair grows in thick and fast!

Felt hungry today so had first shake at 12 and second one just now!
I know why though its because yesterday i was so busy with parents evening then home, bath and early night that i forgot to have my second pack. If i feel hungry again later i will either have a third pack or a bouillon just see how i feel.

Feel good diet wise today. Think its psychological again though as i have the chance to get into the 14's next week so I'm not even tempted!!
Just been to chippy for sons tea and they smell devine and i remembered how last time i had chippy i thoroughly enjoyed it. I just told myself the chippy will still be there when i finish the diet so no need to worry about missing out on them now :)

You done well MM on getting in & out of the chippie. I keep having pictures of food popping up in my brain, Chip butty!!!.I can even smell it.

End of day 37!

Went well today, just how i like it. :)
Could do with a week or so of nice easy diet days just to boost me through February a bit.

I am already excited for next weigh in day even though it is a week away still as i cant wait to see the 14's!!!

Definitely think that will be my main motivator this week. Only need 2lb so it should definitely be doable. Watch me get a sts or a 1lb loss.....if i do im having a pizza!!! Hahaha ;)

End of day 37!

Went well today, just how i like it. :)
Could do with a week or so of nice easy diet days just to boost me through February a bit.

I am already excited for next weigh in day even though it is a week away still as i cant wait to see the 14's!!!

Definitely think that will be my main motivator this week. Only need 2lb so it should definitely be doable. Watch me get a sts or a 1lb loss.....if i do im having a pizza!!! Hahaha ;)

No pizza for you Miss Mac ;-) you're doing brilliantly. Glad you're staying strong and those 40's are in sight along with thos 14's xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Lol there's no way you're having a pizza, am sure you'll get a good loss but even if you don't there will be no pizza - horrid, greasy oily thing otherwise..... :hitthefan: xx

Also day 37 is such a fab achievement and eating the horrid aforementioned would have you back with a weight loss similar to day 28 :(

Well I think the consensus is no pizza MM . So there xx

Back