Miss Mac diary - A fresh start!

Month 2

Week 7

Day 45

Today is officially half way through the month!!! :)

Morning hun, Have a great Valentines Day too! :D

I didn't realise we're half way through yay!!! Makes if seem less of a mountain xx

I'm sorry for missing your birthday hun :-( happt belated birthday and hope you had a good day. It looks like you did :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I'm sorry for missing your birthday hun :-( happt belated birthday and hope you had a good day. It looks like you did :) xx Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I will definitely let you off as you had MUCH more important things on your mind hunni xx

Thank you xx

Hope today is a good one for you Miss M :) It's fab to join you in the 40's xx

End of day 45!!

At work tomorrow so only a 1 day weekend for me :(

Son is going to his dads for a week tomorrow though so at least no cooking or cooking smells for a week :)
Also means if i want to i can go to bed early without feeling guilty which also makes the diet easier :)
I will miss him loads though, always do :(

Aww, Miss Mac, sorry I missed your birthday yesterday. I'm struggling to keep up at the moment :eek:
I hope you enjoyed your day, and I'm glad your new flooring is good :D
I cant believe your into your 7th week of this !!!
Fabulous :D

Month 2

Week 7

Day 46!

Off to work on a saturday :(

Sunday tomorrow though so a nice lie in.

Only one more full monday to sunday week to get through after tomorrow and then we will be heading into march :)

Have a great day everyone :)

Have a good day Mrs. Rest day tomorrow.

It's good there's no cooking for you. My daughter is away for week to so no temptations but I miss her!

Keep up the good work. You're like a wee steam train :) x

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till 12 March

I find I'm good at work, I am much more in control :) its one less day of temptation ;)

Hope you're having a good day in work xx

Well done MM. Still going strong x

Not a bad day at work very busy but done by12:)

Tried to come home and have a nap but its not happening :(

Heating is on full blast but im still freezing so im having an early hot bath!!

Hi MM. You are doing unbelievably well. 46 days is absolutely amazing!

Back